Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun (31514 Views)

7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President / BREAKING: Tunde Balogun Emerges Lagos APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Macphenson: 11:02am On Dec 13, 2020
leokid866:

Despite not having the backing of the North did Jonathan still not campaign in the north in 2015? whether they support us or not it does not stop us from running our campaign......how are you not understanding this?

And after the campaign of Jonathan wahat happened?

Is anybody stoping you from running campaign?

Please go ahead so that people will get their own share of the looted funds used in campaigning.

Please do.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Jonathan39: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2020
We are waiting for their campaign grin grin grin
Macphenson:

Yeah no.mater what the north does you will run your campaign against the north probably.

But before then I was just wondering where you are going to run you campaign and Garner support. Let's look at it.

North: already have their own interest ( probably) their own candidate.

South south: the one you helped removed their son from power?

South East: hehehehehhheheee ( I laugh in Swahili).

Please go ahead and run your campaign, Mr. Campaign manager
Please go ahead and run your
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by leokid866: 11:04am On Dec 13, 2020
Macphenson:

Hehehehehe, you mean the "SUFFERISTICATION" that brought in a dullard like Buhari as president?

SUFFERISTICATION indeed.

You think south south will just clap for you after Tinubu's role in removing Jonathan?

Revenge is best served cold.E go shock you.

By the way, are you not hearing rumors of the north wanting to bring back Jonathan to power?

Believe you me that's their best option for anybody in the south because Jonathan have only four years to rule as a president and the north will grab power back.

SUFFERISTICATION indeed.
Oga keep quite.....even the people you are backing were tired of him.....I met someone from Baylesa recently he told me jona is his brother but his government was a complete failure and he would only be showing the entire world his foolishness if he allows himself to be goated into running in 2023.....even his own people were just managing him how he turned to egberepapawonder to you is a complete mystery....so please sit.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Jonathan39: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2020
Afonja stop claiming Benue
omenka:
Haba. I haven't said otherwise. I've even said Ikpeazu is better than Ortom. And I'm sure Obiano is better than Ikpeazu. Ortom is the worst governor in Nigeria. Benue hasn't made much progress since 2007 after Akume. But that isnt the question here.

So, let me ask again: is Obiano a retardèd and perpetually inebriated alcoholic turning Anambra into a shitty scrapyard like most of your brothers here say or are they simply lying?

That is the question. smiley
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by cktheluckyman: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2020
Skynet45:

Guess you didn't notice anything about the endsars protest . This country is a ticking time bomb ready to explode
So you expect Igbos and the SS to join you and protest when the North bleeps Tinubu over and over as everyone knows there surely will

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Anambra1stS0n: 11:06am On Dec 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Ok, but can you buttress further why the new committee won't deem it fit to consider any Yoruba man for the ticket, a region with 5 APC states compared to paltry 2 APC states of SE (umahi joined recently, not considered a loyalist yet. Imo still the only loyal APC state in SE now)? You've been working/toiling/sweating to get a contract for years;already wasted time and resources on, only to be given to a newcomer who has done nothing to warrant;will you fold your arms and do nothing?
Keep watching the political game, most of the governors in your region will decamp after APC primary to a new party to contest 2023 presidential election with Tinubu, save my post.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by cktheluckyman: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2020
leokid866:

Oga keep quite.....even the people you are backing were tired of him.....I met someone from Baylesa recently he told me jona is his brother but his government was a complete failure and he would only be showing the entire world his foolishness if he allows himself to be goated into running in 2023.....even his own people were just managing him how he turned to egberepapawonder to you is a complete mystery....so please sit.
How was Tinubu's own reign in Lagos as Governor? Was he any better than Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Onlinesmart: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2020
Macphenson:

Keep dreaming, it's allowed. In 2035 a Yoruba man will be president.

Ever wondered if there will be Nigeria then?

Chaii!! Common sense is indeed not common.

You people are owing the south south, and they will surely reciprocate your " generousity ," towards their son Good luck.

Time will tell.
But take this to the bank "Tinubu THE CHICAGO DRUG BARON WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
5% votes didn't elect Bashir tofar in 1993, didn't re-elect GEJ in 2015, didn't elect atiku in 2019 and won't make any difference again in 2023. Your 5% votes is too tiny to be noticed and coupled with the fact that you always play politics in the wrong way hence your endless wailing since the end of the Civil War.

Sensible people would be strategizing after the loss of GEJ in 2015 but you didn't do that. You wailed instead, abusing everyone how they've been stupid because they didn't re-elect an "ineffectual buffoon" again. Wailing online will not win elections. INEC also makes sure only a tiny section of SE get their PVC grin to disenfranchise y'all in large scale. The day you begin to use your senses is the day you will be recognized and taken serious in Nigeria again.

Now swerve, nyanmiri dodan doya.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by cktheluckyman: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Ok, but can you buttress further why the new committee won't deem it fit to consider any Yoruba man for the ticket, a region with 5 APC states compared to paltry 2 APC states of SE (umahi joined recently, not considered a loyalist yet. Imo still the only loyal APC state in SE now)?

You've been working/toiling/sweating to get a contract for years;already wasted time and resources on, only to be given to a newcomer who has done nothing to warrant;will you fold your arms and do nothing?
Only 5 Governors and you are making noise? How many APC Governors do the North have

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by leokid866: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Macphenson:

And after the campaign of Jonathan wahat happened?

Is anybody stoping you from running campaign?

Please go ahead so that people will get their own share of the looted funds used in campaigning.

Please do.
how is what happened to jona our business.....if running your life is based on what has happened to others I can only imagine the backward type of life you are living.....we will run our campaign whether you approve or not cause in truth youre opinions don't extend beyond this forum.....and I'm pretty sure you don't even have a PVC so swerve.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Jonathan39: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Now remove Lagos as the former capital of Nigeria and you have nothing to write about
Onlinesmart:
Which tribe produced a Nobel laureate?
Which tribe produced the longest serving president in Nigeria?
Which tribe produced the shortest serving president?
Which tribe produced the youngest speaker, HOR?
Which state has the most industrial concentrations in Nigeria?
Where is the entertainment hub in west Africa?
The first chief Justice was from what tribe?
The first hospital, first TV station, first church, first newspaper, first University etc in Nigeria was resided in what region?
Name one igbo musician that could match late Fela Kuti.

Just few to counter your lies and stupidity
There's a reason why your people can't stay away from southwest. Who will choose light ahead of darkness? Nothing is happening in that gully region of yours. grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by cktheluckyman: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
5% didn't vote Bashir tofar in 1913 didn't re-elect GEJ in 2015,didn't re-elect atiku in 2019 and won't make any difference again in 2023. Your 5% votes is too tiny to be noticed and coupled with the fact that you always play politics in the wrong way hence your endless wailing since the end of the Civil War.

Sensible people would be strategizing after the loss of GEJ in 2015 but you didn't do that. You wailed instead, abusing everyone how they've been stupid because they didn't re-elect an "ineffectual buffoon" again. Wailing online will not win elections. INEC also makes sure a tiny section of SE get their PVC grin to disenfranchise y'all in large scale. The day you being to use your senses is the day you will be recognized and taken serious in Nigeria again.

We have learnt from you.We now want to strategize by backing the North in 2023 just like you did in 2015

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Jonathan39: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2020
In oduduwa land abi? grin grin
Obamaofusa:

Your consolation...
You said more than this against Bihari in 2015 and 2019.Hide your face in shame.SW will soar progressively.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Jonathan39: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2020
The way your 5% made olu falae president against Obasanjo grin grin
Onlinesmart:
5% votes didn't elect Bashir tofar in 1993, didn't re-elect GEJ in 2015, didn't elect atiku in 2019 and won't make any difference again in 2023. Your 5% votes is too tiny to be noticed and coupled with the fact that you always play politics in the wrong way hence your endless wailing since the end of the Civil War.

Sensible people would be strategizing after the loss of GEJ in 2015 but you didn't do that. You wailed instead, abusing everyone how they've been stupid because they didn't re-elect an "ineffectual buffoon" again. Wailing online will not win elections. INEC also makes sure only a tiny section of SE get their PVC grin to disenfranchise y'all in large scale. The day you begin to use your senses is the day you will be recognized and taken serious in Nigeria again.

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by History555: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2020
OneTemplate:

Like I said before, Igbos are shamelessly dishonest and you proved it.

What exactly did that "Southern President" do for the Yorubas if not marginalize and disenfranchised them after he won the SW region well in 2011 against Buhari.

Frankly, GEJ was unfair to the Yorubas and that is the truth only you dishonest Igbos will deny because he openly favoured your ethnic group and called you the "backbone" of his Government. Unlike you Igbos, Yorubas don't shout impotently and toss their toys out of the Pram brattishly.

We decided that the status quo cannot remain and we aligned with and worked for the success of APC. Ours was not shows of emotion and insult up and down as Igbos do it. We strategised and removed the very corrupt and clueless GEJ.

Today Igbos say they are in the same position with Buhari. Yet we did not see you do any work to depose him last year other than your usual hateful/clannish votes and insults.

We still don't see you doing any real, sacrificial or deliberate work to get what you want in 2023. All you want to do is use threats and blackmail , and not political bridge-building and strategy, to become President.

Finally oga don't be using terms you dont understand.
If you want to understand unprincipled "cross carpeting" elevated into an art form then look at your leaders from Peter Obi, the backstabber and killer of APGA, to Umahi and the many other always keen to put personal ambition above building something that will ensure as Tinubu and his Yoruba peers do year in year out.

The speaker of the house of reps was given to Yorubas, mulikat akande was the consensus candidate.

What the Yoruba do, gbajamaila moved a motion nominating tambuwal as speaker supported acn members. Yoruba sabotaging a fellow Yoruba man.

Same thing happened with obasanjo, imagine if other regions did not vote for obj how on earth would he be president. Once again Yoruba sabotaging a fellow Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Jonathan39: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2020
We are waiting for your campaign grin grin
leokid866:

how is what happened to jona our business.....if running your life is based on what has happened to others I can only imagine the backward type of life you are living.....we will run our campaign whether you approve or not cause in truth youre opinions don't extend beyond this forum.....and I'm pretty sure you don't even have a PVC so swerve.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Onlinesmart: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2020
Jonathan39:
Now remove Lagos as the former capital of Nigeria and you have nothing to write about
You're demented guy. Did you see Lagos in what I posted? I asked you to bring your facts, as you've requested and you're blabbing. Weren't you the one that called for it? Did you see Lagos in what I wr0te up there? It's a waste of time engaging an average igbo wailer. They run round in a circle. What sort of tribe is this sef?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by smsinnigeria(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2020
mrkunlex:
We go rule you and nothing you can do except your wailing. Bastard from a cursed tribe
You can not rule over us but the zoo you people call a country with no sane human.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by leokid866: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2020
cktheluckyman:

How was Tinubu's own reign in Lagos as Governor? Was he any better than Jonathan?
much better.....because when Obj started his fight with Lagos it was Tinubu that brought out the self sufficiency of Lagos.....quick example in 2006 he formally inaugurated Lasaa.....that same year that one agency out of many brought in 1billion naira into state coffers..it was from that point the true envy for Lagos started.......please tell me what jona did with our oil money when it was selling for over 100 dollars other than funding diezanis lifestyle?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Macphenson: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2020
leokid866:

Please do. As for.my PVC, I registered in Lagos, so that's where I will vote. You guess is as good as mine.

The battle for will even be more fierce is Tinubu's Lagos State.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Jonathan39: 11:17am On Dec 13, 2020
The industrial hub is in oshogbo grin grin
Onlinesmart:
You're demented guy. Did you see Lagos in what I posted? I asked you to bring your facts, as you've requested and you're blabbing. Weren't you the one that called for it? Did you see Lagos in what I wr0te up there? It's a waste of time engaging an average igbo wailer. They run round in a circle. What sort of tribe is this sef?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Onlinesmart: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2020
cktheluckyman:

We have learnt from you.We now want to strategize by backing the North in 2023 just like you did in 2015
Now you're talking. You should keep your plans to yourselves inside of wailing unnecessarily. God will see everyone beyond 2023. Let's see how it goes then
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by mrkunlex(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

grin
Madness go fit you no be small
and you and your generation

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Macphenson: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:

Hahahahahaha, we are already strategizing. The more reason you have the likes of Orji Uzor Kalu, Dave Umahi, Hope Uzodinma , Rochas Okorocha at the fore front.

And our strategy is yeilding result because ever since this people came into AOC, Tinibu is in desperate mode because he knows those people have better chances than him.

Don't worry our bridge building is yeilding great results.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Onlinesmart: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Jonathan39:
The industrial hub is in oshogbo grin grin
Weren't you that said no tribe has been more successful that igbo? Point out what an igbo man has done more than others. You're a kid for dodging what you started. Infact, you're a mad fellow. Now get off my mention and stop wasting my time. Nyanmiri like you wasting my energy on nothing.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by leokid866: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Macphenson:

Please do. As for.my PVC, I registered in Lagos, so that's where I will vote. You guess is as good as mine.

The battle for will even be more fierce is Tinubu's Lagos State.
okay... grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by mrkunlex(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97019527:

You in particular go commit suicide after 2023 grin grin grin cursed tribes that feed on human flesh
let's wait and see who will commit suicide. I say it again that your cursed tribe will never be president of this country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97019809:

I can't say Igbo man from from southeast, Igbos doesn't end in southeast, what I can bet on that the new caretaker committee will work against southwest interest that's why their leaders are lamenting, they have seen the handwriting not the emotional empty e-rats here

Yes but you Igbos know nothing, absolutely nada, about politics or how it is played. You think the SW did not expected this from the North? You think the North will continue to get away with what it did in the past? Nigeria is changing bro.

Of course the North never want's to relinquish power. They are the ones whose region depend almost entirely on largesse of politics and partisan control of Government parastatals/Ministries/institutions like Customs, Immigration,Army etal.

I always say the North and the SE, for different reasons, are the last to see and note the wind of change. The North feel they can continue ruling , because they are simply scared of not controlling Nigeria's purse, while you Igbos will always speak as if they can pull it off forever without consequences because you have no vision and cannot commit to anything out of principle.

Nigeria is a hair line away from serious ethnic strife and the North, because of the perception they never lead progressively and developmentally, is the culprit in the eyes of most other Nigeria even if the regions greed to hold on to power won't allow them see this.

If the North will not broach the most pivotal reforms needed to allow every region develop at their own pace, and will not allow other regions who can deliver these reforms to lead, then something will give because most Nigerians are very angry and restive. They believe the North is holding us all back with their regressive leadership that now appears the only type Northern leaders can deliver.

Even Fashola, a progressive man, is showing this frustration and wants the North to leave powerfor others. Him and other Yorubas ,warning the North, are not empty and garrulous leaders like those you Igbos parade. They dont make threats emptily. Yorubas will back their leaders when this becomes us versus others.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by nedekid: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

You people can divide because we are retaining this presidency by fire by force, but make sure you leave for us our access to the sea. 1 kilometre.
As in where do you suggest is the acess to the sea? Just wondering.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Alexis11: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2020
mrkunlex:
we go give them the attention they want

I just tire... grin

They go about constituting nuisance everywhere, seeking attention. And when you eventually give them the attention they start lamenting "why facing igbos"?" lol

Confused people.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by mrkunlex(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Onlinesmart:
You're under lock and keys till we know what to do with you. You will suffer that greed you exploited during the first coup. Your chains ain't going off soon, okoro.
i support you for this, dem go suffer for what they did. Igbo is a cursed tribe

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Onlinesmart: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97020415:

Keep watching the political game, most of the governors in your region will decamp after APC primary to a new party to contest 2023 presidential election with Tinubu, save my post.
And nothing left for igbo. Same old story as usual. Your cry for Biafra will be more louder in 2023. We all know how it works. Guy, you're only consoling yourselves. A Yorùbá is the VP, the speaker of HOR and chief of defense staff. That's a great vantage point for us in 2023. Tell me the advantage igbo has against 2023. Be wise for once in your life, guy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin / Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card / Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.