Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun (31476 Views)

7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / Buba Galadima: Buhari Agreed To Support Tinubu For President / BREAKING: Tunde Balogun Emerges Lagos APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Lashist(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2020
omenka:
Poor soul. The only people who pretend to believe you're from the north around here and try to argue with you so they can try to influence others into believing you're from the north are your FELLOW ABIANS.

This nonsensical gimmick fools no one. The earlier you and your brothers started making serious demands from your beloved party, the PDP, instead of trying to sour the political camaraderie between the West and North, the better for you.
You keep saying rubbish on front page...when did you seal agreement between the north and west only??

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Macphenson: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Alexis11:
Some persons are really difficult and like to reap where they did not sow.

SW strategized in APC, SE did their own strategy in PDP and even called SW Fulani slaves and other unprintable names because of their strategies. Yorubas took all the insults because they know that their political calculations will soon pay off....

But now Igbos say it's either we drop presidency on their laps or the North continue ruling.

What kind of entitlement mentality is this

Stop confusing your ministry, it's not entitlement mentality, we also want to " BUILD OUR OWN POLITICAL BRIDGE" is that a problem?

If south west will not support an Igboman to be president, then the Igboman will simply support an hausa man for president. Simple.

Politics is a game of intersts.

11 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Blackdisciple(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2020
The way 2023 dey hungry this man ehhh e get as e be oo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by AmeLonRo(m): 8:23am On Dec 13, 2020
Be careful with politics as in poultry too. Anything can happen anytime.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQeVUU6x63M
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Alexis11: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Macphenson:

Stop confusing your ministry, it's not entitlement mentality, we also want to " BUILD OUR OWN POLITICAL BRIDGE" is that a problem?

If south west will not support an Igboman to be president, then the Igboman will simply support an hausa man for president. Simple.

Go ahead and keep building in PDP then. Or you want to become Fulani slaves too?? lol

Goodluck!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Skynet45:

Guess you didn't notice anything about the endsars protest . This country is a ticking time bomb ready to explode
Nigerians are too divided to demand for anything.
Nothing will explode
We will just keep managing and managing.
Those who used to eat 2 pieces of meat will eat one
Then go to church and be told their 'favour' will come the next week.
We adapt and bend so fast to just about anything.
The end sars has died and even that was just a few of the youths.Everyother person went about their miserable survival race.Imagine the impact if EVERYBODY stopped and said enough is enough.
But tribe will come in.
Religion will follow.
It won't work

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Giantfarmer(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

You people can divide because we are retaining this presidency by fire by force, but make sure you leave for us our access to the sea. 1 kilometre.
you are really impersonating a northerner despite his love for power can't speak this way . I see you are up to something...be careful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Dmeji4444(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

The Amotekun is a surprise which the south west sprung on us to intimidate the north. It was not part of any agreement. This Amotekun issue can make us shift our support to a North central candidate like Yahaya bello if Tinubu cannot call his people to order.

Let's break this fraudulent entity called Nigeria then

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by ddjay: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

How on this crust does Presidency discussion related to Amotekun?

It is not a must you comment most especially if there are no meaningful things to say
This is an indication that the 2015 romance will collapse in favour of the north, so keep fighting grin grin
You were suppose to support there fulanisation agenda so that they will support your yorubanisation as from 2023. Some weeks back i saw they way some yorubas and hausa fulani were exchanging bants at a newspaper stand in federal secretariat abuja, it was truly fun to see grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Alexis11:
Some persons are really difficult and like to reap where they did not sow.

SW strategized in APC, SE did their own strategy in PDP and even called SW Fulani slaves and other unprintable names because of their strategies. Yorubas took all the insults because they know that their political calculations will soon pay off....

But now Igbos say it's either we drop presidency on their laps or the North continue ruling.

What kind of entitlement mentality is this
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the same 'it's our turn' your people are crying about?
You better wake up o.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Benmob: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Will need a better country not all diz it south west turn , south east tutn or north will continue rubbish now luk at d pple Nigerians are looking to become president tinubu, orji uzor kalu, el rufai or atiku and amechi that represent each regions and u aspect diz country to move forward.
Restructure d country now or every region go to their separate ways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by ddjay: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2020
FELLOW NIGERIANS ABEG ALLOW THE CAT FIGHT BETWEEN THE 2015 ROMANCIERS CONTINUE ABEG,
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2020
I wish the East is given a chance to rule this country. You never can tell the level of development that will erupt.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Alexis11: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2020
ddjay:

This is an indication that the 2015 romance will collapse in favour of the north, so keep fighting grin grin
You were suppose to support there fulanisation agenda so that they will support your yorubanisation as from 2023. Some weeks back i saw they way some yorubas and hausa fulani were exchanging bants at a newspaper stand in federal secretariat abuja, it was truly fun to see grin grin

Las las that disagreement you are happy about will turn to agreement and Yoruba will take over...

Then you start hating again. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Alexis11: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2020
TheWrita:

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it the same 'it's our turn' your people are crying about?
You better wake up o.

Ask for your turn in PDP na. Is it that hard??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Alexis11: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2020
JohnsonEmma:
I wish the East is given a chance to rule this country. You never can tell the level of development that will erupt.

Ask your people. They ruled in the 60s and destroyed our regional system.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by joefelin2345: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2020
Macphenson:

Is that not what the East has been doing since 1959 when they supported NPC to the detriment of SW? The same they did in 1979, 1983,1993 etc.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by VaselineCrew: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2020
Martinola:
Uhg
The real pain is, no matter who eventually emerges as president in 2023, he will carry little or no hope judging my the messy way things are heading.
None of this people really cares about the state of affairs and future of Nigeria.
I still can't believe we are here after all the promises 2015 held.
It's hard to believe there's a person who can bring sanity back to Nigeria.
Everything is just messed up.

I can bring sanity back to Nigeria, or whatever portion the people would entrust to me.

...but I am somewhat "nameless", unlike the Babagindas, Abachas, Buharis, Obasanjos, Atikus, Tinubus of our childhood

I will make sure every kobo is well utilized to the benefit of Nigerians as God is my witness.

From big things like rail, to the supposedly "unimportant" things like, sidewalks and closing ALL OPEN GUTTERS, I will give it my best shot

but who will vote for me?

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by ORIAYO70(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

The Amotekun is a surprise which the south west sprung on us to intimidate the north. It was not part of any agreement. This Amotekun issue can make us shift our support to a North central candidate like Yahaya bello if Tinubu cannot call his people to order.

Shift your support to anywhere, even you can shift it to North Sudan if u like...

Besides u r speaking for ursf
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by talktrue1234: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2020
efighter:

This one is mentally unstable. Let me remind you that if you are one of the blood sucking killer herdsmen, you will one day be caught by AMOTEKUN and asked as sacrifice to the Yoruba gods of Sango, Oya, Osun and Esu Odara.

Yeye wouldn't take an unclean for a sacrifice
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by oloshun(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

You made a mistake, someone above cautioned you. Now you thought you were retaliating by correctly putting yourself back on track, you reiterated your point. Does that mean in your opinion that the unrest and crises caused by Herdsmen in the Southwest is nothing to you? And you are in the position to give Southwest the options of Presidency or or cancel Amotekun because their predators are intimidated? To comment is not mandatory.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Martinola(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2020
VaselineCrew:

I can bring sanity back to Nigeria, or whatever portion the people would entrust to me.

...but I am somewhat "nameless", unlike the Babagindas, Abachas, Buharis, Obasanjos, Atikus, Tinubus of our childhood

I will make sure every kobo is well utilized to the benefit of Nigerians as God is my witness.

From big things like rail, to the supposedly "unimportant" things like, sidewalks and closing ALL OPEN GUTTERS, I will give it my best shot

VaselineCrew:

VaselineCrew:

It's like you have to acquire a lot of wealth and power and in the process become stinkingly corrupt before you can become a successful politician in this country
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Dpharisee: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

The joke will always be on you for continuing impersonating as a northerner..
It's nice that the most discussed group here are the Igbos. Every comment that opposes Yoruba is tagged as South East or IPOB.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by drlateef: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Are you trying to say that killer herdsmen were sent by the north to kill southerners?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Asianjollof007: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2020
TheWrita:

Isn't it ironic that Igbos are doing better than both tribes despite not featuring in their so called government?

Yes, you are doing better than hausa/fulani people. Yoruba no be your mate dude.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by kmst1: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2020
TheWrita:

It's weird at this point.
I'm seeing a lot of unhealthy obsession with Igbos on this forum
It is beyond ridiculous at this point.
You see an unrelated topic and next thing its Igbo this and Igbo that.
Who are these people?I will like to see their pictures.
Meanwhile,I cant believe I'm seeing a name like 'yahaya Bello' as a possible president?Is this a joke?
Anybody whose claim to anything is 'we agreed to zone bla bla bla ' has nothing to offer this country except the one this present administration is offering which is sorrow and pains.
And to think most of the people on the forum should be young people ....
We are not ready at all.
Nice one

This stupid zoning of a thing prevents credible candidates elsewhere from even getting a ticket for the election
They will shout its our turn yet no sensible candidate to present
Thats why our hands are always tied to choose between a bad and lesser evil

Cant imagine atiku or buhari card again damn

We need brains that are willing to work objectively not these fake politicians that will later appoint fellow politicians into sensitive ministerial positions that should have been on merit

We just bleeped in this country

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by muyiwaakeredolu(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Youth democratic Party
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by fk001(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Exactly!

I cannot imagine why they are crying like babies when they have no credible candidates that can beat Yahaya bello. A northerner needs to do another 8 years to correct buharri mistakes. Besides we cannot trust Tinubu with our money.
This guy is not a nnortherner pls pay no attention to him

He is the likes of Abia1son PH1son etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by michoim(m): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

How on this crust does Presidency discussion related to Amotekun?

It is not a must you comment most especially if there are no meaningful things to say
Correct talk
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Asianjollof007: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Alexis11:

Go ahead and keep building in PDP then. Or you want to become Fulani slaves too?? lol

Goodluck!

Bro, God bless you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Tinubu has rendered the southwest handicap. Power is nothing when your people are enslaved into thuggery and idleness.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Buhari Agreed On Power Shift To South West - Tunde Balogun by Kelvinpam(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2020
TheWrita:

Nigerians are too divided to demand for anything.
Nothing will explode
We will just keep managing and managing.
Those who used to eat 2 pieces of meat will eat one
Then go to church and be told their 'favour' will come the next week.
We adapt and bend so fast to just about anything.
The end sars has died and even that was just a few of the youths.Everyother person went about their miserable survival race.Imagine the impact if EVERYBODY stopped and said enough is enough.
But tribe will come in.
Religion will follow.
It won't work

You are right. Nigeria will never break. The politicians and northerners know this. Religion and tribal differences has always been manipulated to the keep the Nigeria entity together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos From A Protest In Rivers Against Wike Alledged Plan To Sack LG Chairmen / Ogah Not Eligible To Be Abia Governor- Court. / Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.