Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) (4660 Views)

Chef Chi Goes Braless In New Waist Trainer Advert / The Look On Chioma's Face As Davido Drinks Alcohol (Photo) / Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by tkgz(m): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2020
Dorathy during waist trainer advert – Fans of popular reality star, Dorathy Bachor have lamented following a distressed look of their favorite’s face during a waist trainer advertisement.
The entrepreneur bagged quite a number of ambassadorial deals with different brands both small and large scale.

In one of the adverts for a brand, Dorathy could be seen in the video looking choked and barely breathing as a result of a tight waist trainer she had on.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/fans-reacts-to-distressed-look-on-dorathy-during-waist-trainer-advert-video

Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by YoonSung74: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2020
See load, is it for her alone?
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by fati2001(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2020
see her big upper body (cute)
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by Acekidc4(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2020
If there is Breast Enlargement..........Shebi There is Breast Reduction Na?..........Make She go Reduce Am Small

1 Like

Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:
see her big upper body (cute)

Nothin cute about it if she keeps looking like a short punching bag that's obese.
She should work on herself for crying out loud she's too young to be looking this old.

Let the waist trainer choke her well o!
She must receive sense and look good.

If she was my ambassador I'd make her wear that damn waisttrainers everyday for 6months or she will pay me.
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by pretydiva(f): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2020
Someone like her is not suppose to use waist trainer cos of her upper body

2 Likes

Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by Donspicey: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2020
This girl sha stingy nd selfish.........

Them give her booby mk she share only her jst corner side everytin......

Nawa oooo....
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by fati2001(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
GayPontiff:

Nothin cute about it if she keeps looking like a short punching bag that's obese.
She should work on herself for crying out loud she's too young to be looking this old.

Let the waist trainer choke her well o!
She must receive sense and look good.

If she was my ambassador I'd make her wear that damn waisttrainers everyday for 6months or she will pay me.

STOP YELLING...

TO CUT THE MATTER SHORT(IT'S HER BODY SHAPE, SHE GOT APPLE BODY SHAPE).
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by ednut1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Acekidc4:
If there is Breast Enlargement..........Shebi There is Breast Reduction Na?..........Make She go Reduce Am Small
Simona Halep did it

Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by SILENTandSMART2: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Omo seee as person pikin fulll grin shocked

Haaaa inkàn bé grin

.ounje omó lo kun toyií grin

See bwest for god sake, life isn't balance at all grin grin
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:

STOP YELLING...

TO CUT THE MATTER SHORT(IT'S HER BODY SHAPE, SHE GOT APPLE BODY SHAPE).

grin
Keep using vaseline o to be masturbating and claiming to be female here on nairaland.
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by fati2001(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
GayPontiff:

grin
Keep using vaseline o to be masturbating and claiming to be female here on nairaland.

some time I wonder what is happening to some of the black race men..........

ask ur self (do you have sense?)
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by moradeke42109: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
This girl sha stingy nd selfish.........
Them give her booby mk she share only her jst corner side everytin......
Nawa oooo....
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:

some time I wonder what is happening to some of the black race men..........

ask ur self (do you have sense?)

Odogbo no be only black race men.
Caucasian shepherd join
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by NobleAngell(f): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
I pity the waist trainer company. She looks like she's about to puke. smiley
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Women and our 'need to look like a doll" she was always okay without the flat tummy grin why trying to kill herself with that thing?
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by Ishilove: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
pretydiva:
Someone like her is not suppose to use waist trainer cos of her upper body
What other body shaper can she use asides waist trainers?
Re: Fans Reacts To Distressed Look On Dorathy During Waist Trainer Advert (video) by SavageResponse(m): 10:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
She does not look distressed to me

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Now Female! Sex Change Operation ‘A Complete Success’, Say Surgeons / DRUNK IN Love:teebills Flaunts Picture Of His Hot Wife 'tiwa Savage'in Bikin / PHOTOS: 10 Nollywood Actresses And Their Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.