Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Miss Nollywood Boss Named His 3months Son MD Of His Businesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miss Nollywood Boss Named His 3months Son MD Of His Businesses (413 Views)

Balogun & Mustafa Chike-obi; Why The Legendary Mathematician So Named His Sons / Bbnaija 2018: Alex Nipples Are Killing Me Badly And Am Mad- Miss Nollywood Boss / Bbnaija 2018: 'I Got WET When I See Alex Shakes Her Bumbum - Miss Nollywood Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nollywood Boss Named His 3months Son MD Of His Businesses by Rosenews2233: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2020
Miss Nollywood Boss named his 3months son MD of his businesses

The organizer of the prestigious Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant and Nollywood Honour awards Mr Barakumo Solomon Odede named his 3 months old son MD of his businesses

Watch video here
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIu7AI_gTYm/?igshid=evldglcwywsm

Re: Miss Nollywood Boss Named His 3months Son MD Of His Businesses by WrittyWritter(f): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Are u sure..only one like in 10 minutes and he is d organizer of a prestigious beauty peagent

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Released From Ugandan Prison (photos) / Peter Okoye Launches His Wine Company (video/picture) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.