Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Help Me With Advice Nlander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me With Advice Nlander (332 Views)

YABATECH Reopen Registration Portal With Advice For Non Admitted Applicants / I Want To Aply For Mbbs In 2022.pls Help Me With Advice On How To Prepare. / Studying In The USA, Which Agency Can Help Me With Advice, Registration And All? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Advice Nlander by tayewomi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Good afternoon,am ui(university of ibadan) aspirants for the year 2020,but the covid 19 really slow things with the lingering ASUU strike,so am considering on picking federal polytechnic Offa polytechnic in affliation futmina degree form this week since there's a degree program there which means i might not be really concern about the ui admission anymore since the two can't be processe at once,pls who's av experience smthin like this before or in the same shoe i need advice maybe i should keep on with the ui or face the fed poly Offa degree affliation prog,thanks...
Re: Help Me With Advice Nlander by Martins134: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Why change when you haven't even written Post UTME. All federal universities and admission processes were affected by the Covid-19 and ASUU so I don't see the reason why you shouldn't wait a little more.

Universities will certainly commence admission process for 2020 probably next year. The present 100level and ASUU strike is the reason they haven't commenced admission process but that doesn't mean that they won't admit 2020 JAMB candidates.
Re: Help Me With Advice Nlander by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Chill and ensure you read well.
Re: Help Me With Advice Nlander by tayewomi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Martins134:
Why change when you haven't even written Post UTME. All federal universities and admission processes were affected by the Covid-19 and ASUU so I don't see the reason why you shouldn't wait a little more.

Universities will certainly commence admission process for 2020 probably next year. The present 100level and ASUU strike is the reason they haven't commenced admission process but that doesn't mean that they won't admit 2020 JAMB candidates.
alright thanks bruh

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Advice Nlander by tayewomi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
Chill and ensure you read well.
okay thanks
Re: Help Me With Advice Nlander by Princewillalex(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
tayewomi:
Good afternoon,am ui(university of ibadan) aspirants for the year 2020,but the covid 19 really slow things with the lingering ASUU strike,so am considering on picking federal polytechnic Offa polytechnic in affliation futmina degree form this week since there's a degree program there which means i might not be really concern about the ui admission anymore since the two can't be processe at once,pls who's av experience smthin like this before or in the same shoe i need advice maybe i should keep on with the ui or face the fed poly Offa degree affliation prog,thanks...

Please go-ahead and pick the poly form and don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Pick and process the poly admission if you have the means then MAKE SURE you also sit for UI Post Utme screening/exams when ASUU finally decide to call students back to classes probably January 2021.

In summary; Process the poly admission and make sure you also sit for UI Post Utme, any of them will click and you won't regret later
Re: Help Me With Advice Nlander by tayewomi(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
Princewillalex:

Please go-ahead and pick the poly form and don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Pick and process the poly admission if you have the means then MAKE SURE you also sit for UI Post Utme screening/exams when ASUU finally decide to call students back to classes probably January 2021.

In summary; Process the poly admission and make sure you also sit for UI Post Utme, any of them will click and you won't regret later
thanks so much bruh i will process the two..

(1) (Reply)

Coursehero, Scribd And Bartleby / Guide On How To Win A FG Or NGO Scholarship In Nigeria / Hacker Provides Backdoor For Registering Jamb Candidate Of Jamb 2021.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.