Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Does sunburn caused by cream go away naturally? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Does sunburn caused by cream go away naturally? (677 Views)

Want to clear dark spots, sunburn, stretch marks, pimples & tone your skin? / The First 2 Women To Wear Shorts In Toronto, Canada In 1937 Caused Car Accident / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does sunburn caused by cream go away naturally? by VicThoria(f): 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
My fellow Nairalanders,
Pls does sunburn caused by effect of cream go away by itself naturally after you stop using the cream? And how long does it take?

Re: Does sunburn caused by cream go away naturally? by nanauju(f): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Well it depends. It's not just stopping the cream the alone that will make the sunburn go away.
How about the soap you are/were using along with the cream, hope you stop that too.
And don't expect fast magic too when your skin start healing, give it time.

Let your skin breathe, start afresh.
You can start with our Topcio soap and cream. Totally natural products
Re: Does sunburn caused by cream go away naturally? by VicThoria(f): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
nanauju:
Well it depends. It's not just stopping the cream the alone that will make the sunburn go away.
How about the soap you are/were using along with the cream, hope you stop that too.
And don't expect fast magic too when your skin start healing, give it time.

Let your skin breathe, start afresh.
You can start with our Topcio soap and cream. Totally natural products

I was using premier cool soap then, but now i changed it to dettol cos i have little eczema
Re: Does sunburn caused by cream go away naturally? by nanauju(f): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
VicThoria:

I was using premier cool soap then, but now i changed it to dettol cos i have little eczema

So what cream are you using now since you stopped the last one
Re: Does sunburn caused by cream go away naturally? by VicThoria(f): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
nanauju:

So what cream are you using now since you stopped the last one

None, i stopped just few weeks ago, cos the last one was making me fair ,green veins too and dark knuckles
Re: Does sunburn caused by cream go away naturally? by nanauju(f): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
VicThoria:

None, i stopped just few weeks ago, cos the last one was making me fair ,green veins too and dark knuckles

U can be using Shea butter with the dettol soap then
Re: Does sunburn caused by cream go away naturally? by VicThoria(f): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
nanauju:

U can be using Shea butter with the dettol soap then

Owk thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Fashion Moments From Jay Boogie And James Brown. / Children Slippers @wholesales N200 / 50 Gorgeous 2 Feed In Braids Styles That Will Inspire Your Next Look | The Fashi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.