Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Challenge To Kaymus And Oluwahelpme - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Challenge To Kaymus And Oluwahelpme (419 Views)

Join The 7 Days Financial Challenge To Earn At Least 70,000 Naira In 7 Days. / Turn The World Challenge To An Opportunity, Learn, Invest And Earn 5-20k Daily / Lack Of Money, Big Challenge To Interstate Rail Projects – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge To Kaymus And Oluwahelpme by SavageResponse(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
These two jesters Kaymus and Oluwahelpme have been insulting our sensibilities with their phantom winning strategies on binary options.

Jester 1
Kaymus claims he knows a 95% winning strategy but instead of using it to become a multimillionaire he's busy looking for people who will pay him 3K to train them. When he's not doing that he's marketing agbo jedi or investing 5K in a bogus money doubling scheme that takes 2 weeks to mature.

See where the person who knows 95% winning strategy spent 2 weeks chasing 5K in a Ponzi scheme
Kaymus:

Mine too also got matured today and I have gotten both my investment and returns. I just gave it a trial after chatting up the poster (TheManofTomorrow), two weeks ago. Now l have gotten the benefit of trying. If you refused to take risk in life, you will remain on the same spot! Now I am going on a higher level on the investment platform. The platform is real! But how long it will last is what I am not sure.

https://www.nairaland.com/6110442/think-what-it-takes-make/1

Jester 2
The other jester Oluwahelpme aka Reazest aka AlexVatt on the other hand is a jack of all trade but master of none!

He too claims to be an expert in binary options who knows the best strategy for making money through it however, he does not want to invest his own money so he is busy looking for a guinea pig. This is the reason why he is on almost all the threads asking people to give him money to trade for them.

Being a jack of all trade he is also a forex trader (With no live account), he also claims he makes insecticide (that has no name) and he is also into sale of orisirisi food items grin

I hereby challenge these 2 clowns to show us evidence of their earnings from binary options trading for the past 1 year to justify the claims they have been making here.

If they can do this I will deactivate my Nairaland account grin

See some of his quotes
Oluwahelpme:
kindly Whatsapp me, while I teach how to trade Forex and Binary Options. forget all those rubbish they have been teaching u in forex and binary options. Learn the real skill that will fetch u money. kindly WhatsApp me.

Oluwahelpme:
Who will Invest in my business, I'm into insecticides production, also trading in Agric Produce. I really need Investors. Return On Investment is guaranteed. No story. I will sign an agreement with Investors.

Oluwahelpme:
A lot of people have complained about Forex and Binary Options Trading. Many have lost so much money. Now time has come for u to see Forex and Binary Options Trading as a Career. Forget all the negatives things u have read or heard about Forex and Binary Options. Learn the Skill to trade financial markets successfully. Kindly WhatsApp me for High Training. Pls no free service. Be ready to pay. I don't render free service pls.

Oluwahelpme:
I'm looking for Investors in my Agric produce business. Return On Investment is 3% monthly.

Oluwahelpme:
Who will Invest in my business, I'm into insecticides production, also trading in Agric Produce. I really need Investors. Return On Investment is guaranteed. No story. I will sign an agreement with Investors.

Oluwahelpme:
I'm into agric produce business. Ur return is 3% every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with you.

Oluwahelpme:
Forex. Forex. Forex. Kindly check my signature and WhatsApp me for details.

Reazest:
Brother, I have been trading forex for the past 7yrs. I know what I'm doing, so leave me alone please.

Reazest:
It is tested and proven. Infact I'm looking for loan to execute my trading career.

Reazest:
I'm a professional Forex trader. I really need a partner to make my forex carrier a success. Let meet for partnership, and u will never regret it. A lot of opportunities is wasting away here. Kindly WhatsApp me. Zero Eight Zero Two Five Three Six Seven Five Seven *.

Reazest:
I'm into Insecticides business. Invest that money with me, while I pay u 3% ROI every month. U can see me face to face for good business deal.

Reazest:
I'm a CLIPPERS ENGINEER.

alexvatt:
Open deriv.com account, fund it, while I trade for u. We will be earning profits everyday. Pls don't trade for urself. It only meant for professional traders. WhatsApp me for details.

alexvatt:
Hello, Let trade Binary Options together, and make cool cash. I'm a professional trader. I have the Skills. pls kindly WhatsApp me for a deal.

alexvatt:
Acquire Skill. let teach you how to trade Binary Options. I will guide you to success

alexvatt:
I'm still broke o. Even as I'm typing here. I didn't eat last night, and I don't know what I'm going to eat this morning.
GTB:
Akande.

alexvatt:
Nothing to eat this morning please.
GTB.
Akande.

alexvatt:
I'm in the same situation right now. I have not eaten since yesterday.
GTB:
Akande.
Anything, I will appreciate.

alexvatt:
Bros I'm so broke this morning. N5,000 will go a long way for me today. Help a brother.

Oluwahelpme:
I have good business for u. Kindly WhatsApp me on +23480253675**

https://www.nairaland.com/6309582/suretradeinvestment-others-scams#97020349
https://www.nairaland.com/6217639/share-worst-broke-moments-experiences/24#95560728
Re: Challenge To Kaymus And Oluwahelpme by SKhanmi: 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin Leave the gullible ones that will fall into their trap na. Just like the investment section scams, it's never filled up enough
Re: Challenge To Kaymus And Oluwahelpme by Oluwahelpme(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
I thought u see in my post where I was seeking loan from people. I'm seeking for loan of N6mil. I spoke with a Nabour today about it. The loan givers asked me for Collateral. I know the Skills I have. I have spent all my money to acquired all these Skills, hence the reason I don't have money to trade.

1 Like

Re: Challenge To Kaymus And Oluwahelpme by Kaymus(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
What a foolish animal you are! Do you think I will come here and show you proofs? My picture, my phone numbers, office address, watsapp number etc. are here on my profile to reach me anytime. But in your own case, there's no way to reach you. Not even an email of yours! All you go about doing is asking for proofs based on ignorant lifestyle. Idiot!

1 Share

Re: Challenge To Kaymus And Oluwahelpme by Kaymus(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2020
That's how you go about arguing over matters and issues that do not concern you. You insult at wills asking for one proof after the other! You even did to someone who is a professional and a member of the Nigerian Bar Association. Can you see your life.

1 Share

Re: Challenge To Kaymus And Oluwahelpme by Kaymus(m): 12:11am On Dec 14, 2020
I just can't post everything here. I never charged anyone for ₦3k, so l wonder why these your lies and critism? My charge is always ₦15k and ₦12k for watsapp which it's a one on one training. So why this your own stupid aggression? Anyway, someone is coming from Portharcut tomorrow. All the same you cannot stop me, jobless idiot! Stupendous ignoramous! The curse on you will never leave you alone for the rest of your life! Keep waiting for proofs, werey like you!
Re: Challenge To Kaymus And Oluwahelpme by Kaymus(m): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Jester 1
Kaymus claims he knows a 95% winning strategy but instead of using it to become a multimillionaire he's busy looking for people who will pay him 3K to train them. When he's not doing that he's marketing agbo jedi or investing 5K in a bogus money doubling scheme that takes 2 weeks to mature.

See where the person who knows 95% winning strategy spent 2 weeks chasing 5K in a Ponzi scheme
Kaymus:

Mine too also got matured today and I have gotten both my investment and returns. I just gave it a trial after chatting up the poster (TheManofTomorrow), two weeks ago. Now l have gotten the benefit of trying. If you refused to take risk in life, you will remain on the same spot! Now I am going on a higher level on the investment platform. The platform is real! But how long it will last is what I am not sure

Ponzi or no Ponzi, it's my money! It's not your father's money now? Are you angry with that too? Baboon!

(1) (Reply)

. / . / Top Ten Currencies In The World 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.