Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children (50019 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by RedPanthar: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
olatuns2017:

Unfortunately insecurity has not improved as expected since 2015...

By and large PDP is worse than APC
PMB better than GEL in all ramifications!

What's my own if you make deaths of human beings a competition. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by kmst1: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
thunder fire Nigeria.

Guy you dey vex oo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Bkayyy: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
shevy878:

And you think the small land you people have in the whole of SE go contain una if they return home, mtttch
Necessity begets invention

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by chinchonglee(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
ojun50:

He concern every one of us because ur family members, friends and others fit be Next victim
I understand you perfectly but u see these northern folks, they deserve everything happening to them!
Watch dem vote the next hausa illiterate to power.
They crave so much for power no matter who gets it!

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by sulaak(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
EKONGKING:
Like i said ,no amount of sugar coating will change the truth.
North is worse than Afghanistan.
Disintegration of Nigeria is just a matter of time. Its a question of when not IF

That is the truth, like a bad relationship, if one partner is intentionally failing the other partner will seek divorce in the court or on the street. Northern Nigeria is beyond redemption.
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fake news, no one was kidnapped. The Bandits only went there with toy guns to disperse and force the students back to their classes after a long break. Lai Muhammed was there with his kids. Even Arewa youths were there having meeting. I think Social media should be censored as many Nigerians now post fake news to discredit Buhari and his government.

God you know why I wrote this, Northern youths are brainwashed, they think being in power for long is all they need. Their Political actors sponsored them to attack the peaceful Endsars protesters. They feel other regions is their problem. Until they begin to understand that their leaders pray no good for them, things like this will continue to happen. I pray those innocent kids be released and let the brainwashed youth be the replacement.

5 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Mrquote: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Don't negotiate with criminal because they won't get enough and evem the money you will give them they will still not make us of it to better their. The problem now is that the north don't even knw they have a problem.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by hansomb: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:

Cry more. Your tears is sweet ote
Thank God I never bought any of my gadgets from you. How can u be wishing fellow human beings death. Every soul shall taste death weather u like it or not.
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by mvem(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Truthissupreme:
This is a lie we northerners are safe sipping our camel urine.

Non Muslims stay off this, it is our cracked skull not yours

All praise to Buhari peace be upon him

depends on what part of the North. Its like something happening in Delta and I said South is unsafe. Bandits issues is within Katsina, Zamfara, Kaduna axis and part of Sokoto and Niger state. Bokoharam is far north east in Borno alone. So we have 19 Northern state. Gombe is calm, Bauchi, Plateau, Adamawa, Nassarawa, Kogi, Kwara, Taraba, Jigawa all are relatively safe and same insecurity we have in Nigeria at large...so when you say North you should be specific...please be objective and logical in your reply...
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by oglalasioux(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sai baba till 2050!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Lucky5000(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
This are fake news or should I say photo shop
No body was kidnapped or missing

Nigeria is in autopilot

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by 9gerian: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Northern Nigeria needs to do a lot of soul searching, and thereafter agree to embrace equity and justice across board for all Nigerians; irrespective of tribe, religion or sect.

For these are the biggest issues confronting Nigeria. Corruption is so big and keeps expanding because of these 3 factors that undermine development. And the Northerners are the chief purveyors of these factors!

Finally, evil triumph when good men do nothing:

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Slynation(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
onuman:

Develop more sense: you still share one country with the north.

Any adversity in the north quickly affects you.
Just look at this one, I wonder how people dabbles into post without reasoning, do you know if I'm in Nigeria?? Or better still if the North believes in one Nigeria?? Abeg as it stands now, every region should deal with her problems however they present itself.....

Fake News everywhere...... Nobody was kidnapped!! Over 48hours now and nobody has is looking for his Son

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by RedPanthar: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
hansomb:

Thank God I never bought any of my gadgets from you. How can u be wishing fellow human beings death. Every soul shall taste death weather u like it or not.

Emotional blackmail. Where did I wish anyone death. Smh. It's me you want to be playing reverse psychology on. When these people raised killers because they wanted power you lots were cheering them on. Even recently when they were killing across the country, they weren't condemned, rather they are praised and encouraged. Now they've through their actions and in actions created a monster and you want to blame the consequences of their actions on me

Nice tri won't cry more than the bereaved

If Northern people were smarter they would have expressed their displeasure by voting out the populist political party. But they didn't. Meaning they're in good conditions and there's no need to change anything

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by ArchAngelos999: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Truthissupreme:
This is a lie we northerners are safe sipping our camel urine.

Non Muslims stay off this, it is our cracked skull not yours

All praise to Buhari peace be upon him

you are mad, I like you ��
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Princedapace(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
If only Gowon had respected Abori accord, the country would have flourished.

Today, look at Nigeria millions died for her so called forced unity. The country is now a place almost everyone is scared of living.

If u see how youths are planning to run leave the country next year eh.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by mikkyangel3: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/katsina-school-attack-women-protests-rock-kankara/

Funny thing is that if Buhari should try to contest an election today against a more competent Southerner, these same people will vote for Buhari. You really cant remove stupidity from people who rate religion and tribal affinity above competence.

Abeg let them stew in their keffufle. There have laid their beds, so let them lie in it

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Muna4real(f): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
onuman:

Develop more sense: you still share one country with the north.

Any adversity in the north quickly affects you.

Abeg shut up. Is it only when it happens to the north that it will affect everyone? Didn't they mock us during the Endsars protest? Since they didn't stand with us during our protests, we won't stand with them this time. Let them enjoy the president that gave them a first Class citizenship status. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by deavicky(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Millitry!Military!! Millitry!!! I repeat what are u waiting for before u take over this country.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Muna4real(f): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
mikkyangel3:

Funny thing is that if Buhari should try to contest an election today against a more competent Southerner, these same people will vote for Buhari. You really cant remove stupidity from people who rate religion and tribal affinity above competence.

Abeg let them stew in their keffufle. There have laid their beds, so let them lie in it

Thank you very much. You just said what's on my mind. They are ready to vote for buhari 50 times if the constitution allows it. I have no pity for them.
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by naturefellow(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
There you go... #EndSars 2.0 they never wanted undecided
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by mayklef(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
lexy2014:

Those protesters are remnants of d endsars protesters. They think they can destabilize d country. I can see foreign elements like CNN& d opposition like IPoB& PDP being d sponsors behind this protest. Infact, where's Jack dorsey? He should come & explain to nigerians y he is threatening our national security with his Twitter
PDP sponsored the protest to make the ruling party look bad, We wanna another story from this failed government
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Muna4real(f): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
shevy878:

And you think the small land you people have in the whole of SE go contain una if they return home, mtttch

And you think your land in the north is the only land available for nndigbo in the whole wide world?

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by annisy(f): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
All i see is hip, hip.hipo
Everywhere
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by mipeesoft(m): 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oya Buratai send your devilish army to go shoot the protesters
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Yemisi87: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Eshiosbest: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:
But people clamoured and voted APC across board just recently even in troubled places.

I can't cry more than the bereaved sorry

The north us the safest part of Nigeria

Industries are springing up daily in the North

This isn't true but just a fabrication by detractors of this administration

Bloody hypocrites. Your creation of evil just because you wanted power badly has gone rogue and isn't listening anymore nor taking commands anymore from your command centre

The days when it was Christians that was killed, you cheered. Now, Karma has decided to play a different narrative and it's stirring your very own nest.

The power you have, albeit with intense sorrow, grieving and total lack of happiness or benefits

Enjoy it

Buhari till 2070

I refuse to be remorseful or sad. I won't cry more than the bereaved. The Northern leaders deliberately created the monster now killing it
u too much.
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Truthissupreme: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
ArchAngelos999:

you are mad, I like you ��
I don't do political correctness or appeasing of jihadist

I expose their satanic mandate, it is all a sham, Buhari, Buratai, Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits, etc are all the same jihadist working for Islam.

The Northerners as a people are jihadist sympathizers even if it takes a few of them, it's all for the grandeur cause

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by oluwaseyi0: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
they should all be arrested and sentenced to death

no kidnapping happend

Buhari is in the state and protected everyone
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by lotkyes200: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is a lie the people of Katsina won't do such a thing they are not Jobless and beside they love the President so much who is working heard for the peace they are enjoying.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by gregyboy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Marine54:
I thought protest is Haram !

A northern person also told me this

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Eriokanmi: 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
Wetin concern me?
This isn't right. They're also Nigerians. Don't blame these people. Its their leaders who aren't tolerant and hostile...those who would cover up the truth in spite of same staring them in the face.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures) / Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results By The Cable / Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.