Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children (50047 Views)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Protest Erupts At INEC National Collation Centre In Abuja / Anti-France Protest Erupts In Abuja As Shiites Burn Country's Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by olatdove: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Anu yin se mi ti Buratai ba fire yin eku ni yen.
I pity you all you people forget that Buratai still alive, if he call on his guys to come and open gun fire on you people na die, watch your back oo Buratai is killing than Boko guys ooo, no forget Lekki massacre ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Nigerianization(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
PHijo:
On occasions like this you would notice how fraudulent Nigeria's union is! Those protesters won't be murdered in cold blood like those in Lekki, Lagos.

and hoodlums wont be sent to infiltrate them

Besides Nigeria is a limited liability company, only the shareholders (First class citizens) enjoy its dividends...........others like us only get paid for our loyalty or punished for our disloyalty to the CORPORATE EXISTENCE OF NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
kmst1:

These unscrupulous and unpatriot miscreants must be dealt with including those who are using social media to propagete hate speech & violence in katsina state

We hereby condemn this unpatriotic protest cheesy

grin
Almajiri don buy security market

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Eriokanmi: 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
EKONGKING:
Like i said ,no amount of sugar coating will change the truth.
North is worse than Afghanistan.
Disintegration of Nigeria is just a matter of time. Its a question of when not IF
Hmmm, its just a matter if time...its a question of when and NOT of...W O R D!
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Jetrue3oo: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
I would curse the Yoruba people who always support evil because of money here but the children are innocent may God intervention manifest.

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Truthissupreme: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:

Cry more. Your tears is sweet ote
lol, ote what language is that?
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Nigerianization(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
lexy2014:

Those protesters are remnants of d endsars protesters. They think they can destabilize d country. I can see foreign elements like CNN& d opposition like IPoB& PDP being d sponsors behind this protest. Infact, where's Jack dorsey? He should come & explain to nigerians y he is threatening our national security with his Twitter

Pls tag ADAMU GARBA to do the needful..................sue the hell out of the protesters for disturbing baba who is taking a well deserved weeklong holiday at home. Whatever happens few kilometers away shouldnt be his business so why not wait till he returns to Abuja? Una want kee BABA? ADAMU GARBA over to you
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
hipswrites:
This too shall pass
this too shall pass for a other one to come? We don taya. Now Chibok girls abduction dey do press up, with the recent katsina school abduction. Lord Lugard's spirit needs to he summon for his motive behind the amalgamation of 1914. Nigeria's insecurity is becoming uncontrollable. Who knows what would happen again in the next hour?
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by CodeTemplar: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ordinary bandits...
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by kmst1: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

grin
Almajiri don buy security market

Wahala for musa grin

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Marine54:
I thought protest is Haram !

Really? To protest is haram? Haram stands for something forbidden. No be so?

Protest is forbidden? Why did they protest about danish cartoon? It was led by their clerics.

I guess the bloody hypocrites pick and choose which is allowed and which is forbidden based on their calculation of end result.

Ive been saying for long arewa people are not muslims. They are kaffirs. They use islam as front.

Let me recall what islam forbids -
Muslim most not take life
Muslim must not judge others
Muslim must love people of the books
Muslim must treat all with equity
Muslim must treat all his wives fairly
Muslim must seek knowledge
Muslim must advance society.

Everything i list here arewa violates everyone of them.

Here is arewa list -
Arewa must kill other non arewa
Arewa is the judge over others
Arewa must not mix with christians
Arewa must possess everything, if others oppose arewa must kill them
Arewa abuse wives, they are disposable, divorce her with no reason and marry more.
In arewa, boko is haram
In arewa, advancement will lead to sin. No advancement.

The people are kaffirs!
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Dollanaira: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Really
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Nigerianization(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
lexy2014:

Is it now u no that his region won't be safe in d next few years? What won't make his region safe in d next few years?

They have their plans in motion.
1. RUGA, if it fails, then
2. National Life stock Transformation Plan and
3. Water resource bill.

Any of the above will cede part of the region to the FG AND.......................................
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by History555: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
North is safe. No 1 tourist destination.
Potor potor land is smelling.
Development in kano, kaduna, sokoto, kebbi

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by osusuallstars: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Whether APC or PDP , the story will be the same
Muslims marry only one wife and have maximum of 4children (almajiri will end , hence prodigal sons will not end up as bandits and Boko haram)

Stop girl child marriages( must be 18 and above for girls while 34 and above for boys )

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by tnerro1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nothing concern us from south of Nigeria, we do our own protest, make una do una own
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Lektu3(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
I thought any form of protest is is not Islamically accepted
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Karlosorji(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Macsjebs:
May God help Nigeria
Our country needs healing cry cry cry, please always endeavor to pray for Nigeria
Prayer won’t help if you are not willing to work
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Dantedasz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:
But people clamoured and voted APC across board just recently even in troubled places.

I can't cry more than the bereaved sorry

The north us the safest part of Nigeria

Industries are springing up daily in the North

This isn't true but just a fabrication by detractors of this administration

Bloody hypocrites. Your creation of evil just because you wanted power badly has gone rogue and isn't listening anymore nor taking commands anymore from your command centre

The days when it was Christians that was killed, you cheered. Now, Karma has decided to play a different narrative and it's stirring your very own nest.

The power you have, albeit with intense sorrow, grieving and total lack of happiness or benefits

Enjoy it

Buhari till 2070

I refuse to be remorseful or sad. I won't cry more than the bereaved. The Northern leaders deliberately created the monster now killing it

When the MONSTER finishes devouring its creators in the North,it will definitely head down south because its appetite for destruction is insatiable. Think about that.
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by uuzba(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jetrue3oo:
I would curse the Yoruba people who always support evil because of money here but the children are innocent may God intervention manifest.
You curse an entire tribe because of 1 person?
When you die and enter heaven and see Yoruba people there what will you do? You will argue with God and walk out heaven abi? Or is only you that should enter heaven?
This is how people condemn themselves.
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by RedPanthar: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dantedasz:

When the MONSTER finishes devouring its creators in the North,it will definitely head down south because its appetite for destruction is insatiable. Think about that.

Indeed.
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by olatuns2017: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:

What's my own if you make deaths of human beings a competition. Nonsense

IPOB

Wailers
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by RedPanthar: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
olatuns2017:

IPOB

Wailers

Enjoy your blood shed. Miscreants angry

2 Likes

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by TruthinAction: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Why are they protesting? I thought they were against us during the endsars protest? Now is their turn. They should enjoy the change. Buhari till 2050.
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by olatuns2017: 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:

Enjoy your blood shed. Miscreants angry

Hoist Ur flag hoodlums
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by RedPanthar: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
olatuns2017:

Hoist Ur flag hoodlums

Tooh. Liverpool. Enjoy
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Lashist(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1, Nigeria is still very safe and this is fake news too right??
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by Jaapu: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:
But people clamoured and voted APC across board just recently even in troubled places.

Bloody hypocrites. Your creation of evil just because you wanted power badly has gone rogue and isn't listening anymore nor taking commands anymore from your command centre

The days when it was Christians that was killed, you cheered. Now, Karma has decided to play a different narrative and it's stirring your very own nest.

The power you have, albeit with intense sorrow, grieving and total lack of happiness or benefits

Enjoy it

Buhari till 2070

I refuse to be remorseful or sad. I won't cry more than the bereaved. The Northern leaders deliberately created the monster now killing it

Oh boy, You can't refused to be stupid.
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by nameo: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Teejay13:
Our prayers are with the families of the kidnapped victims.

Hope to see them return back safely and in good health.

Amen
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by pyro62(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:

Enjoy it

Buhari till 2070

Very unintelligent comment.. Innocent children have been kidnapped and here you are gloating because it doesn't affect you. Like you said, karma can decide to play a different narrative. Ask God for forgiveness
Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by obama30: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/katsina-school-attack-women-protests-rock-kankara/

Any protester from any section of this nation is not accepted by Nigerians, we know that those behind this protester want to distablize the government of Buhari. Security should arrest and charge them for felony.

If Nigeria government can send soldier to Obigbo command by wike, why can't Katsina state governor, abi no soldier to command. if 3800 police was sent to Imo for election why can't 500 police to katsina?

Nigeria especially north is in peaceful any region creating regional police has a motive behind it.

according to Buhari Nigerians should learn how to cohabited with terrorist, and we wish northerners especially Katsina and Bornu people should teach Nigerians how to start living with terrorist.

If i may ask, is Hisbah police authority ends in breaking bear bottles, arresting men and woman in hotels, issuing warning about black Friday, even Muhammed can reject them. because they take none serious in high esteem and over look the problem that effect life.

But who is sure if all this fake new was not create to embarrass Buhari visit to Katsina? How can terrorist strike within Buhari, Nigeria have best soldier in Africa.

please let those that this fake news ends it before is too late

1 Like

Re: Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children by RedPanthar: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
pyro62:

Very unintelligent comment.. Innocent children have been kidnapped and here you are gloating because it doesn't affect you. Like you said, karma can decide to play a different narrative. Ask God for forgiveness

Na so. If Zulum was unintelligent to make the comment he made last week then I don't see any reason Amy reasonable person should be remorseful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) / APC Agents Give Lagos Residents N1,500, N2,000 To Vote For Sanwo-Olu - FIJ (Pix) / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.