Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide (27228 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by paulolee(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
k
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by vickydevoka(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
See fine gal wan commit watin worwor person like us go do.
If na suicide I for don commit am since
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by SultanOfPuna: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nawa

This picture
Looks like the face some girls make
When you insert gbola inside their puna shocked

2 Shares

Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by faithfull18(f): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmn, so Seun programmed his site not to display WhatsApp links or make them unclickable.

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by talktrue1234: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Badonasty:
no problem is worth taking your life...just be patient you'll die eventually

Dude grin

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by Paperworka: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Seun will ignore important threads here and be fronting a crying little girl angry angry angry angry
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by isibor266: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is pushing ones luck too far. As much as I condemn in totality what Kiki did if actually her side of the story is true, my question is how come she never made an issue about all of this until the money and awards started rolling in? But rather than take the cowardly route of suicide, why not get a team of lawyers and Sue for theft of intellectual property?

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by Ekeletu: 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
what is wrong with the hoe?
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by sanpipita(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
People really mislead this girl, kimi owed her nothing she didnt admitted this but she was being dramatic
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by Martinez39s(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Looking for simps to give her urgent 100k out of sympathy. Be gone, thot. cool
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by overdrive(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nne relax Biko.
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Where is the suicide that she wants to commit?
I can't see it
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by shogsmania: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Who are this fools now,if you want to die have at it b!tch
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by simplexvi: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Make she commit am ni.. Y she go first tell us, this country is over populated pls
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by tociano009(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Where is the suicide that she wants to commit?
I can't see it
hope you are happy now abi
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by Danhumprey: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...only cowards commit suicide
No matter what you passing through..don't think of suicide..some of us are going through hell....but we are not giving up because there is always light and fire at the end of weed tie
Sorry I meant to say there is always light at the end of the tunnel

Lol... grin grin grin grin
Only cowards commit suicide?
I'm not even going to call you out on how insensitive and senseless that statement is. I'll just leave you to your own device.
But it's important that people like you know and understand that even the very choice and decision to commit suicide isn't an easy one to make or arrive at.

3 Likes

Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by streetsoldier1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No matter what you passing through..don't think of suicide..some of us are going through hell....but we are not giving up because there is always light and fire at the end of weed tie

werey, how you go fit think of suicide after feeling the sweetness of weed

1 Like

Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by amiebola(f): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
BRASH:
Where did she mention suicide?
Abi op don turn suicide detector by looking at people's faces? By the way, if that's what she wants to do, she is a fool. I repeat, she is a fool. Nonsense. Just because someone took her work without giving credit to her, that's enough reason to take her life? Idiot.
n

She has taken two bottles of sniper already
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by Martinez39s(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Nawa

This picture
Yeah! When your insert it inside and it is sweet and very painful at the same time. cool
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Please before going ahead, let the most worthy stud mount u first
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
tociano009:
hope you are happy now abi
And dont get. What has her commiting suicide got to do with me happiness?
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by manlawal(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
BRASH:
Where did she mention suicide?
Abi op don turn suicide detector by looking at people's faces? By the way, if that's what she wants to do, she is a fool. I repeat, she is a fool. Nonsense. Just because someone took her work without giving credit to her, that's enough reason to take her life? Idiot.
google what cyanide or ricin is used for
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by Ajide1993: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
She had drank two bottles of sniper
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by meobizy(f): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lol. The black woman thinks BBC gives a Bleep about her or Kiki. The world is a terrible place ruled by the white man. You either play the mammy role according to his laws or get forgotten in history.
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by Balaxx: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Nawa

This picture
mugu
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by naturefellow(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No matter what you passing through..don't think of suicide..some of us are going through hell....but we are not giving up because there is always light and fire at the end of the weed tie
your speech made sense except for that line.
Never blurt that out when talking anyone out of suicide!
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by hustla(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
She has ooo
Chei
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by hustla(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Paperworka:
Seun will ignore important threads here and be fronting a crying little girl angry angry angry angry

Guy she don kee herself
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by wellmax(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
She has finally killed herself.

Social media hoodlums and bullies led her to her death.
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by Beverlyjean(f): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
That Kiki is a demon from hell
Re: Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide by Autodidact101: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
WOW. I heard she commited suicide. Is it true?
So this post was made before she took her life. SAD!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Temi Is My One And Only Girlfriend” – Mr Eazi / 5 Reasons Why Don Jazzy Is The Greatest Nigerian Producer / Anto: Lolu Refused Dating Me After Bbnaija's ‘Double Wahala'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.