Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide (63967 Views)

Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Oge Obidiebube "In Pains But Stable" After Getting Antidote / Oge Obidiebube Who Called Out Kiki Mordi Talks About Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by JerryLekki: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
In a sad development in the ethics allegations surrounding the acclaimed BBC Sex-For-Grade documentary in Nigeria Universities, a young journalist Oge Obidiebube has reportedly committed suicide by drinking two bottles of the banned insecticide, Sniper today December 13, 2020.

This follows days of incessant abuse and comments by the fans, friends and associate of a famed member of the Nigerian Feminist Coalition, Kiki Mordi on social media. Oge had earlier insinuated via posts on social media that she was the one who did the heavy lifting on the award-winning Sex-For-Grades documentary while Kiki was getting all the awards, praises and financial grants as a fall out of the documentary. This claim was corroborated by respected journalists Kemi Olunloyo and Ruona Meyer. Ruona in the past days came on social media to drag Kiki to do the right thing while Kemi, had called Kiki out for the same ethical blunder as far back as November, 2019.

After days of hot heavy debate on the case on twitter, Oge posted a video suggesting she was contemplating suicide on social media alongside other posts and her friend, Josh (@joshbillzz) said he was going to check on her.

An hour later, he posted that she has died after taking two cans of Sniper and being rejected by two hospitals. (see Screenshots)

Kiki has yet to react to these unfortunate turn of events

We’ve found Oge God she’s lifeless �
https://twitter.com/joshbillzz/status/1338125630781710337?s=19

She took two bottle of sniper God �

We had to forcefully break the door

Two hospitals have rejected her �

We are on our way to General Hospital God she’s been foaming �
https://twitter.com/joshbillzz/status/1338128678232973312?s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by slawormiir: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....so this girl still go ahead to commit suicide
by drinking sniper
Please No matter what you passing through..don't think of suicide..some of us are going through hell....but we are not giving up because there is always light and fire at the end of the weed tie
Sorry I meant to say there is always light at the end of the tunnel...
The one that pains me most is when I hear some niggarrrrs also committing suicide...
I feel like what da fuckkk....is like our mothers are now raising weak kids and our fathers are reinforcing it
Dalil8:
If it's true, RIP to the poor girl.
Kiki Mordi and her feminist coven needs to be investigated.
But Ogbeni...nor be the same Kiki mordi do on air personality for ku fm 92.7 Benin city?

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Dalil8: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
If it's true, RIP to the poor girl.

Kiki Mordi and her feminist coven needs to be investigated.

obowunmi:

They are DEVILISH people.

Evil, wicked souls.

They're mostly fat, ugly, broke and the least desirable women. Out to destroy men out of pure envy. Nothing else.

Majority of them are lesbians, so it's only natural that they hate their competitors (Men).

Feminism na scam!!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by joseph1832(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by pickatyouu: 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
What am I reading

6 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by m140(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Jahzrockballer(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Wahala be like electronic bicycle, e nor even need stress to paddle

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by frankman365(m): 4:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Very bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by atiteb4: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Suicide isn't good

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by kulboy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sad!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by odinson1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
The Devil and his demons are probably feasting on her soul in the deepest,darkest parts of hell right now

But Good to know it's all Fairy tales ND bullshit

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Mindlog: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmm.....
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Shhhhhhsh: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Rip
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by BafanaBafana: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oh sniper, not again.
I feel sad for the girl.
For those who were dragging her for demanding for her rights, I hope they are happy now. We that use our head in this country are so few.
And that Kiki girl, I have been seeing her as a fraud. How can you do a sex for grade investigative documentary in which there was no sex for grade incident. You just pick a lecturer, seduce him, he falls and you record it, boom! she is now a celebrity and refusing to pick calls

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Orun re o

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by cbngov01(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Gosh!

Death is never the way out. Some people are just used to taking others glory. For people like us, we are modeled after Ngolo Kante who is never concerned about glory...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Denique(f): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
All for what? Recognition? Awards? Grants

Yeah, I know how painful it can be to be cheated and relegated to the background but hey, it's a dog eats dog out there!

She should have continued to break more strides and maybe one day, get the much desired recognition but alas she'll be remembered as the underground journalist who ended it all because of ugly bullies.

She never gave herself the chance to make and rewrite her own history. Too bad!

And to Kiki, the alleged backstabbing beach, I hope you attend her funeral. You should be happy your fear is gone.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by emmabest2000(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
These generation and suicide are like 5&6

Modified.....
Danm lucky girl
She is still alive

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Starships4u(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
Not on Sunday pls
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by LadySarah: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
I don't know what you are going through that'd warrant taking your life.

pls let's check up on each other.

When we think one has it all then boom they take their life.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by YngDenzel1: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Everybody with were dey pain am. Imagine if we bloggers/imers have to commit suicide for all the times wey AdSense ban our account or when we lose our hard earned Savings online over petty sh!ts. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Beverlyjean(f): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry

This is a very evil world we live in ... Kiki I hope u are happy now ..so as those bitches that supported Kiki... we women are the problem of this world ...more people have committed suicide due to women one way or the other than men cry cry cry cry... thus is so heart breaking cry cry cry

I will never support nigerian feminists....they are demons in human form

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by paulolee(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
dts jus too bad...I dnt kno her reasons bt I pray GOD gives her family the strength to bear this loss..
maybe she's down with depression bt I still think dt suicide isnt d way forward bcoz its jus some few days to a new year na...haabaaa

1 Like

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by sanemind5(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Life no dey sweet some people oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by BOOZELEE: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sad

How do pipu feel when they take other pipus glory?
At least she should have acknowledged her effort.

Claiming other pipus effort is the same tin as piracy and robbery and it can be depressing..The kiki should share the money she gathered with her family members,becos as it is now she is a murderer.

10 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by interiorloguee(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by illicit(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmmm....
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Muhylonaire007: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Damn
Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by Freestainworld(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
she took her life, Hope Kiki modi is now happy

5 Likes

Re: Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide by tonyashburton: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Too fucking bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos) / A Closer Look At Bobrisky's Skin And Chest / 4 Eva 16: Regina Daniels Customized Mercedes G-wagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.