Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 AM

GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing (27225 Views)

Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den / Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by EmekaBlue(m): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
That pic is taken in front of govt house

I miss that place i dey pursue contract payment last year
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by feejay70: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Chibok girls, now is kankara students.. Some nigerian leaders knows their whereabout.
The abduction canbe political revenge, but why brutalizing the leaders of tommorrow?
This is nigeria!
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by History555: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Where is mumu oby ekweziele.
Oya food don land.
Bring back our kastina girls
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by alphaRego01(m): 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dalil8:
Fake News!!

Thanks to our darling daddy President Muhammadu Buhari for bringing peace and stability to our region. The North has never being safer.

Buhari till 2037
✌�

Until now,I Neva believed dis buhari zombie movement on dis nairaland was true

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Kingrefreshed: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Within the next few hours, we will ensure that these people are back without any collateral damage to the people of Katsina State.
Minister of Defense said this to Gov Masari in Katsina on the 333 missing students.

If they achieve what he promised here, then it stands as credible evidence that they have deliberately refused to rescue chibok girls because they are not muslims.
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by BluntNigerian: 5:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Come and see the first officially released figures..
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by jacoik(m): 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dalil8:
Fake News!!

Thanks to our darling daddy President Muhammadu Buhari for bringing peace and stability to our region. The North has never being safer.

Buhari till 2037
✌�
lolxxxxx hahahaha guy, this table you are shaking ehhhh.

2 Likes

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by jacoik(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
If the government agreed that 333 pupils were kingi-naped then it means them reach 600 and half.
Lai Lai Muhammed over to u... grin grin grin tongue
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy. when government tells you that 200 people died, just multiply it by 4 and you will get the correct answer

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Karlosorji(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
These unfortunate leaders ought to resign if really their brain de work well. 3 hundred and something students missed. So sad

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by jacoik(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

APC Evil ADdministration Has DONE IT AGAIN,

YOU SEE WHY I WILL KEEP HATING BUHARI ADMINISTRATION OF FAILURES angry angry angry

This is why THE INTERNATIONAL BODIES HAS CONCLUDED THAT NIGERIA IS NOW THE WORST TERRORIST ZONE.

I really pity the affected families.

I KNOW THAT THE ADOPTORS WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADDRESS THE COUNTRY ,AND THE PRESIDENT WILL REMAIN DUMB AS USUAL angry angry angry

JESUS PLS SAVE YOUR CHILDREN.

lolxxxxx hahahaha when shekau came and gave us the accurate number of people his men killed and to rub salt on injury, he addressed us before our president spokesmen could do
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by jasman1: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
This people are so different from the rest of us, nothing in common. It’s just doesn’t make sense to be one in that zoo
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by dahnimoh(m): 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Seriously
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Burruchaga71(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Waiting for Garba Shehu to say something B4 I comment.
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by addictiv(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is just the beginning... Enjoy your sai baba till 2090
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by akilo1: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
No student were missing ....nigeria police
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
chiiraq802:
A whole President dey around... yet those bandit had the guts to attack and kidnap students.

This is clearly a sign to show the world that Borrowhari is among those funding terrorism in Nigeria.

Never seen a docile, slow, lazy , mischievous, and stupid President like that gworo snipping puppet in Aso Rock...

Tuehhh!!!! Yeye dey smell.

Beht, why is he waving at those cows?
Can cows respond to greetings?
The cows self lean. This should have warned us what Nigeria will look like.
If he can't feed cows, how can he feed a nation?

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Anaerobi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
yes ago when I was in Mubi, bh was killing christains, but the Muslim where busy saying christains are killing each other... now just imagine.
I ask this again, where was northern christains when northern Muslims was training this bh and bandit?
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by FUSS: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
They've gone for terrorist training. Its a win - win for them. If they're caught government will pay them and send them abroad for schooling and then reintegrate them into the society as big boys after killing innocent people.
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Loveurneighbour: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
But PDP/IPOB said over 800 students were kidnapped. So where do they get their own figure from?
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by undigeh: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Why didn't they take permission from the Nigerian Army before operating the boarding school.
All fake news is designed by disgruntled elements to discredit our amiable president.
It's from opposition party the PDP.

Sai Baba, till 2027.

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by mnwogu(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Are they tired of blaming it on Oga Jon's? If not that it is the innocent students that are involved here, I would hv said it serves them right.
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by DarkJeddi(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
The North is the second coming of Paradise.. shocked
Arrewa come and see your brothers..

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
All these social media fake news sef.

Imagine telling us nonsense. Nigeria wey bihari don secure? These ipob people must be arrested for trying to tarnish the image of a very effective general. Dem think dis na ineffective buffoon? Dis na effective buffoon for crying out loud.

Sai baba till 2090 .

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Nyanabo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Please Note No Students Went Missing this is just another fake news from CNN I trust lai mohammed to sanction them again.

The North has never been safer under buhari. the girls probably went to cook for the said 'bandits'

I only pity the girls and their parents
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Close your borders... U will not hear,

the more u open the border to recieve them, the more attacks u suffer.

All these sadaka u are doing allowing them to flood into the country u think u are helping yourself?

U are just doing yourself, if u don't know!

They are francophone country who serve the interest of their colony first.

If the colony foreign policy is to hurt your country, then u have enter wahala be that.

U think they love u when they smile with u and speak same local language? grin

Kontinu
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by ayenale1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
It will take 2 tippers to load those students and more than 18 * 18 seated buses to pack those students and no security agencies saw them...i see terrorist expansion business.

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by fuelsaver: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
TossTos:
Where is the man that Said No Student Was Abducted or missing
?
And none of this govt charged the forces to move faster to stop banditry , terrorism and kidnapping before this time .
I Dont think they knows how dishearten it is to see them just doing or charging forces to do what they ought to have done to stop this shit .

Ah my country !

Some of them will rush to social media to condem or cover what happened not knowing it can not be covered .

Especially here in nairaland. I think some people are being paid to cover evil under the watch of this incompetent government

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by byteem: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=fuelsaver post=97033277]

Especially here in nairaland. I think some people are being paid to cover evil under the watch of this incompetent government[/quonte]

Dude take a chill pill it's called mad sacarsm..what else do u want to do.. we can't come and kill ourself..shebi d north say the man can do no wrong.. let them enjoy .. it's all fake news .. buhari till 2890..
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by AreaFada2: 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
gimbayaro:
I remembered when the north ganged up against Jonathan because of chibok girls, now it’s happening worse than what happened in Jonathan’s government, but the hypocrites are still supporting buhari... they are all fanatics
The North own does not surprise me. We already know their agenda.
Soyinka and others in SW and entire South who used their integrity to sell Buhari to the Masses nko? shocked

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Mayeldah(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
If not that young students were the ones kidnapped, I would have said 'Good for them'.

Radical Islam, Bandits, Boko Haram will destroy the North, they created them and they are hobnobbing with them.

Buhari and his Fulani elites are the ones sponsoring Boko Haram and Bandits.

when the North is tired of playing to the gallery just becasue their brother is President, they will sort themselves out.

for now we can only watch in amazement how a people so stupid and blinded by religion and tribalism destroy themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Fulani Herds­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / Speeding Car Kills Rivers 17-year-old School Girl In Port Harcourt / Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.