Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing (27227 Views)

Kaduna: Five Abducted Students Of GSS Awon Kachia, Escape From Terrorists' Den / Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Ayo2004: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
I don't understand...how will 300 people be abducted?how is it possible the regional police was not notified or were the policemen too scared to go?how come they did not know the direction the kidnappers went with over 300 children,it's technically not possible to abduct 300 children in broad daylight without people seeing where they are taking them to...this Nigeria is truly the land of the impossible

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sysdatek:
Lol

I wonder if such happened in bayelsa with gej as president

What will they not say

Whoever voted this madness for second term should have their brains checked
Funny enough there are no brains to be checked.. exchange their brains for #500 during last election.

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by nettpen: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bring Back Our Boy. Buhari don finally break GEJ record. Chibok na 200, Buhari na 300, what a record.

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by lexy2014: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
If the government agreed that 333 pupils were kingi-naped then it means them reach 600 and half.
Lai Lai Muhammed over to u... grin grin grin tongue

From what d governor is saying, they don't no d actual number of children missing
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
At the rate of 1 Million per student... Damn! These people are making a killing. No wonder the military is not interested in ending insecurity anytime soon. tongue

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by 400billionman: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
FAKE NEWS as usual.

IPOD news agency.
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by unity004(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin no be only 333, I think like say na 666
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Badonasty:
oya Aisha yesufu come and start bring back our boys

Nah... Desmond Elliot and Kingsley Moghalu will take it from here. cool

2 Likes

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Slynation(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Msteeeew...... Fake News making FP Igbos and Propaganda, Nobody was kidnapped anything...

Zombies must get sense.... Buhari till 2075
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by 400billionman: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

APC Evil ADdministration Has DONE IT AGAIN,

YOU SEE WHY I WILL KEEP HATING BUHARI ADMINISTRATION OF FAILURES angry angry angry

This is why THE INTERNATIONAL BODIES HAS CONCLUDED THAT NIGERIA IS NOW THE WORST TERRORIST ZONE.

I really pity the affected families.

I KNOW THAT THE ADOPTEE WILL BE THE FIRST TO ADDRESS THE COUNTRY ,AND THE PRESIDENT WILL REMAIN DUMB AS USUAL angry angry angry

JESUS PLS SAVE YOUR CHILDREN.

Google Democratic Republic of Congo.

Over half of that country is living inside IDP camps.

Terror groups reign supreme, killing, maiming and raping the populace. Here, oga has said they are scavengers.

That is the change buhary is delivering to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by jonneljonn(m): 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
rubbish govt
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by kmst1: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Out of the 333 students only 3 may be confirmed abducted when final count is done and the army is in search of them so the high number being circulated is just meaningless exaggeration by fake news miscreants

Infact the schools ought to have closed since the Holiday is around the corner
The army probably didn't get the distress call on time
Katsina has been one of the safest states in the north since this government came to power
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by lotkyes200: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
All this bandit can't they locate and kidnap Buhari now that he is in Daura.

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by yusluvad(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
E don red for North...
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by offset67(m): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
bastards if Una like vote in another aboki as president
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by EBEk101(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
meum:
APC asked for GEJ's head when Chibok girls were abducted. PDP over to you guys.

U don't have to call PDP they are on thier way already
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by snowball11(m): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Where else on planet Earth can a multitude of children be taken away without anybody noticing and raising alarm other than the Northern part of Nigeria.

Believe it or not, that region is cursed! undecided
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by EBEk101(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
To me ai think the west are the once holding Nigeria backward
Make dem join south south and south east
And move diz country forward

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
lexy2014:

From what d governor is saying, they don't no d actual number of children missing

And they call themselves a competent government... I laugh in Igwirah.. grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by NOwazobia: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
They know what they are doing.
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by 400billionman: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
lotkyes200:
All this bandit can't they locate and kidnap Buhari now that he is in Daura.

If nah you, can you kidnap your oga ?

Who will now pay the ransom ?

2 Likes

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by amliftedhigher: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
TossTos:
Where is the man that Said No Student Was Abducted or missing
?
And none of this govt charged the forces to move faster to stop banditry , terrorism and kidnapping before this time .
I Dont think they knows how dishearten it is to see them just doing or charging forces to do what they ought to have done to stop this shit .

Ah my country !

Some of them will rush to social media to condem or cover what happened not knowing it can not be covered .
No student was adopted. The north is very peaceful more than the south so stop all this useless propaganda please
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by CodeTemplar: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
These terrorists were being passed off as criminals and bandits when they started out in Katsina. I guess Buhari thought he was pampering and equating them to ND militants then.
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by gulfer: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
How big is the school that it contains 839students in a boarding school arrangement angry angry angry angry
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by blackboy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
If after or during this visit to Daura by Mr President and he does not sack the army chief and police chief then .....

Does this man have children? Leah has been in captive after using tax payers money to have here free and the FG allowed the criminals/terrorist to keep her on personal grounds after payment.

All those who voted for APC 2019........God

2015 voting for APC is understandable and forgiveable but voting for APC in 2019!!!! God!!!
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Godwin2am(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
As per part of the agenda, their leader is in town, he need marry young girls to his hard working boys, ..... bandit will constantly be bleeping these young souls free of charge. Otherwise I wonder how they will kidnap 300 girls , which road them pass? The youth and young boys have lost their future girlfriends and they are keeping quiet.
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by ofuonyebi: 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
A govt that has integrity over this school children kidnap should have resigned by now
it is the mother of all failure.....
Afterall, they promised to fight insecurity & corruption..
But alas! things fall apart....the centre is zero...
Over to PMB....Hello oga...what are we hearing again?
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Godwin2am(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
If you begin to wonder these set-up....
Nothing no news shock me again except naked wire
gulfer:
How big is the school that it contains 839students in a boarding school arrangement angry angry angry angry
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by abtogroup: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Buhari is the best president for ever. It has happened before and nobody killed GEJ. Please leave the president alone. Insecurity is a major challenge to every part of the country, why are you people so angry against the North. All I expect is that we should all pray for there safety. But have it in mind that.

SAI BABA TILL 2090

2 Likes

Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by Dollanaira: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jesus
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by annisy(f): 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is fake news !! The north is safe
Say buhari till 2035
Re: GSS Katsina Abduction: Masari Confirms 333 Out Of 839 Students still Missing by History555: 4:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
How can 333 be abducted when army was engaging the bandits in a shootout unless the army was lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Detain Student For Owning Two Facebook Accounts In Owerri / Five Fulani HerdsĀ­men Kidnapped In Abia Community / Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.