Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project (1893 Views)

El-Rufai Is Transforming Kaduna With Urban Renewal Projects (Photos) / kaduna Urban Renewal hits southern parts(pictures) / Fashola Inaugurates Rivers Flyover, Commends Wike’s Urban Renewal Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by helinues: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Name one city in Yoruba aside their state capitals that is more developed than Aba?

Travel dey no gree.

The ABA with those dilapidated roads..

1 Like

Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by OfficialAPCNig: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

Still better than Ogbomosho
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

More hate speech

You can't hide your hate for Iboz yeah grin

I am always gonna expose you to them

grin

Oya nairalanders more evidence
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fintirii

Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by yola4er: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Is this courtesy NEDC or The state govt?
The state govt
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Chigboboss: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Tell me what I don't know.
Its no surprise that humans criticize what they don't know.

Simple three question:
1) Have you been to Abia?
2) When last were you in Abia if the answer to q1 is Yes?
3) Can you tell us the name of the park and junction you landed in Abia if the Ans to q1 is yes?

Keep quiet Oga Aba is a mighty shiThole thanks to Ikpeazu, Kalu and Co.

The problem of the East is people like you that instead of saying the truth you will be defending our thieves and wicked leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Chigboboss: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

Tell me what I don't know.
Its no surprise that humans criticize what they don't know.

Simple three question:
1) Have you been to Abia?
2) When last were you in Abia if the answer to q1 is Yes?
3) Can you tell us the name of the park and junction you landed in Abia if the Ans to q1 is yes?

The problem of the East is people like you that instead of saying the truth you will be defending our thieves and wicked leaders.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Bkayyy: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Chigboboss:

I don't blame you but the weather.
The sun is too much these days

Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Chigboboss: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't blame you but the weather.
The sun is too much these days

Just say the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Rossntti: 4:54am On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:
Upon the insecurities in some Northern region, that does not stop them from developing their region without blaming anyone.

Nice one

Or cry secession.
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by yola4er: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Johnnyessence:
upload more pictures of other projects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZKh8gN-T4s

Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by efighter: 6:27am On Dec 14, 2020
pastie:
More effort to my state

Almajari oshi. Get out of here. Blood sucking vampires. What are you doing here? Go meet your blood sucking brothers. Evil killers. Your generations yet unborn will suffer for the blood you are shedding. You evil children of Lucifer
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2020
yola4er:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZKh8gN-T4s
wow this is massive structures here.
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 9:20am On Dec 14, 2020
Johnnyessence:
wow this is massive structures here.
massive!!
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by History555: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:

Simple three questions:
1) Have you been to Osogbo?
2) When last were you in Osogbo is the answer to q1 is Yes?
3) Can you tell us the name of the park and junction you landed in Osogbo if the Ans to q1 is yes?

What is special bout oshogbo. Oshogbo were my bros do youth service. Where capital be like chicken pen
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by helinues: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2020
History555:

What is special about Aba. Aba wey my nephew do youth service. Where capital be like pig headquarters
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Arrewa: 9:46am On Dec 14, 2020

Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by MyGeneration(m): 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
Nice one.

They are building good roads and flyovers to make transportation of kidnapped children easier and faster.

Up Arewanistan!
Look at the picture of the people u are trying to bad mouth, isn't the culture beauty
Re: Ongoing 5.9 Billion Naira Adamawa State Urban Renewal Project by Dovegrey: 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
Adamawa the land of beauty
Adamawa the land of illitrate and poverty

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? / YORUBA NATION: WARNING AGAINST NNAMDI KANU (& HIS HUNGRY FRIEND MAIYEGUN) / Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.