Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? (1895 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Is Yoruba Language Becoming The Face Of "Nigerian Culture"? / Restructuring Is Yoruba Agenda Championed By Uninformed Igbos – Tanko Yakasai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Delpeiro: 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
I wish I have a better way to put up this for everybody to understand me,
Because what is happening in Yoruba is becoming very worisome.
The gut and boldness of Fulani in Yoruba should give every Southerner concern .
This year alone Fulani has openly confronted our southern brothers in more than 5 different occasions ,
In different states , not like hit and run tactics in other parts but broad day light confrontation .
Today own in Iyano oba and Lekki is the most daring .
The question am asking is what is Yoruba afraid off?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by donbachi(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2021
Self
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by IgweOfNnewi: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yoruba isn't afraid, is just people playing politics with lives of others in the south

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by viyon02: 8:26pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yoruba is not afraid of anything, the main problem of yoruba is the impostors and traitors we have among us, and the cheif enemy is Tinubu; who sold his people out to the fulanis just for the post he will never get, op don't worry the same fulanis he sold his people to will kill and betray him. It is the just the matter of time.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by helinues: 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
Blame SW politicians for allowing roaches to encroach our region

Shame on all of them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Phillipson02: 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
helinues:
Blame SW politicians for allowing roaches to encroach our region

Shame on a of them
And who are the roaches, igbos? shocked
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by leokid866: 8:38pm On Apr 26, 2021
viyon02:
Yoruba is not afraid of anything, the main problem of yoruba is the impostors and traitors we have among us, and the cheif enemy is Tinubu; who sold his people out to the fulanis just for the post he will never get, op don't worry the same fulanis he sold his people to will kill and betray him. It is the just the matter of time.
That is Jagaban to you......keep his name out of your mouth......Learn to Respect your Elders.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 26, 2021
leokid866:

That is Jagaban to you......keep his name out of your mouth......Learn to Respect your Elders.
go and sit down which elder am pity youth in this country ur eye will soon clear

2 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by SlayerForever: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
Nothing bro. Una no just get sense dasall.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Johnrio22(m): 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Phillipson02:
And who are the roaches, igbos? shocked
Bro must you call Igbo in every matter??.
Haba!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Babaken(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
leokid866:

There is no disrespect there sycophants is what put us where we are today.
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by FatherOfJesus: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
leokid866:

You no get sense.
Elders wey Dey swindle you. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:23pm On Apr 26, 2021
Delpeiro:
This year alone Fulani has openly confronted our southern brothers in more than 5 different occasions ,
In different states , not like hit and run tactics in other parts but broad day light confrontation .

You have to understand Yoruba people are illiterate they have surrendered themselves to Fulani even the Christian ones have accepted to slave. They are so illiterate they want to be voting for themselves web did cannot even stand up in their own region. Go to America and see how stupid they are they will be voting for themselves when did idiot which the vote for can do nothing for them
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
viyon02:

I disagree with you.
The problem is they believe they are educated but actually they are illiterate. A Yoruba Christian always wants to become is leave to a Yoruba Muslim. I have seen it in UK and America they will tell you the Yoruba Muslims are there Brothers
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

You have to understand Yoruba people are illiterate they have surrendered themselves to Fulani even the Christian ones have accepted to slave. They are so illiterate they want to be voting for themselves web did cannot even stand up in their own region. Go to America and see how stupid they are they will be voting for themselves when did idiot which the vote for can do nothing for them

Literate that can neither spell, put words together nor write proper English. cheesy

What type of village English language is this? Reading your post gave me a headache. Oloriburuku.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2021
OdudwaR:

Literate that can neither spell, put words together nor write proper English. cheesy

What type of village English language is this? Reading your post gave me a headache. Oloriburuku.

How many percent of the world's population know how to speak English or write English. I can see you an illiterate.
English is my third language. But most of the time I used translator for it. My first language is Portuguese followed by Spanish

1 Like

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by CandleEyes(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Yoruba is the most disunited tribe in Nigeria. All these political pleasantries are just a smoke-screen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by MuchAdo: 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
Pigidiott amaka

Go to a Portuguese website if you can't type correct English.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 26, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

How many percent of the world's population know how to speak English or write English. I can see you an illiterate.
English is my third language. But most of the time I used translator for it. My first language is Portuguese followed by Spanish

Shut up. If the English language isn’t your first language, post in a language you have a grasp of.

Illiterate doppelgänger and village idiot. Stupid Yoruba politicians are the reason why monkeys like you are brave enough to disrespect the great tribe that civilized your gorilla forebears.

Oloshi.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by makemoneywbsite: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
Delpeiro:

Yoruba is afraid of fear na

1 Like

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by viyon02: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2021
leokid866:

Elders my foot, an elder that sold his siblings to slavary is an evil man. God wrath is coming upon him and the sycophants praising him.
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by viyon02: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I disagree with you.
The problem is they believe they are educated but actually they are illiterate. A Yoruba Christian always wants to become is leave to a Yoruba Muslim. I have seen it in UK and America they will tell you the Yoruba Muslims are there Brothers
l don't really get your point bro.

1 Like

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2021
leokid866:

May God punish Tinubu & whoever that support the stupid man

Ofo ni Bola Ahmed Tinubu maa se Insha Allah
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by VictorUSA(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2021
Can you imagine?
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2021
viyon02:
l don't really get your point bro.

What I am saying is the people are illiterate and stupid. In their own country they can do nothing then they want to vote for themselves in Europe and America and senators. We Yorubas our professional illiterate. Somebody which could do nothing for his people in his land now goes to another man's country and want to vote for themselves.. if Southwest south-south and South-East do not want to be destroyed this will stop going to other people's countries and voting for themselves the white people are going to destroy them finish. Illiteracy is the height of stupidity
Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by leokid866: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Tinubus name will never let these people rest.....don't go and find something to do....be doing online warrior......like any of you will not hold your tongue if you see him coming....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by mccloud224(m): 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2021
Delpeiro:

I stand to be corrected but a typical Yoruba is only interested in what benefits them and them alone. They will and can NEVER engage in self sacrificing acts to better their society... NEVER!

Aren't they the ones jubilating for ikonoso's death? Meanwhile Fulani is now serving pizza at their door step.

The price of betrayal is DEATH!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by leokid866: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2021
mccloud224:

I stand to be corrected but a typical Yoruba is only interested in what benefits them and them alone. They will and can NEVER engage in self sacrificing acts to better their society... NEVER!

Aren't they the ones jubilating for ikonoso's death? Meanwhile Fulani is now serving pizza at their door step.

The price of betrayal is DEATH!!!!
Right......that's why you are in Lagos cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by mccloud224(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2021
leokid866:

Right......that's why you are in Lagos cheesy

I have spent 90% of my life in Lagos. So what? I deliberately put that info out here and keep repeating it. So what? Like seriously....so what?

1 Like

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by Reminez(m): 11:27pm On Apr 26, 2021
These ipob miscreants are a funny bunch. Your house is on fire but you are here chasing rats .
You cowards should be more worried about your gully ravaged enclave that your Fulani masters are planning to turn to Syria at the moment. grin cheesy

I bet Azikwe is turning in his shallow grave for foisting One Nigeria on us all.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Yoruba Actually Afraid Of? by hollah123: 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What I am saying is the people are illiterate and stupid. In their own country they can do nothing then they want to vote for themselves in Europe and America and senators. We Yorubas our professional illiterate. Somebody which could do nothing for his people in his land now goes to another man's country and want to vote for themselves.. if Southwest south-south and South-East do not want to be destroyed this will stop going to other people's countries and voting for themselves the white people are going to destroy them finish. Illiteracy is the height of stupidity
I notice u suddenly change it to "we" yorubas,y did u disown your forefathers?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive IPOB Protest In Dusseldorf, Germany - Pictures / How Did South Korea Become Wealthier Than Most African Countries / I Don't Know How Igbo Want To Be Nigeria President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.