Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

How I Almost Committed Suicide But Was Saved By God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Almost Committed Suicide But Was Saved By God (276 Views)

How Ooni Almost Committed Suicide, Trouble In Palace As Queens Fight / How My Customer Almost Committed Suicide Due Misplace Medical Result / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Committed Suicide But Was Saved By God by Nomorelove: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Many people do say suicide is never an option and the truth is I totally agree but trust me, there are times when you feel that's the best option you have left but that aside, suicide should never be encouraged.

I've been passing through a lot since last year but from the first quarter of 2020, things began to fall out of hand. I started feeling severe pains in my body and also I began to feel something down my throat more like a sensation of a lump and sometimes, pain. I took it as a normal thing at first but one day, I decided to go to the hospital and that was the day things began to fall apart.

The doctor requested me to conduct a full body scan and also to run some tests. After that, I was told I had an infection in my left kidney and that it wasn't serious. The doctor said I'll be fine in no time and he gave me some drugs. Aside that, I was told I have ulcer but I was like it isn't a big deal. I took the drugs religiously for the kidney infection to disappear but it wasn't working one bit. The pains left for like three days but returned again and this time, my right kidney also began to give me serious pains. I spent so much on drugs to the point I was on drugs for complete 5 month. I decided not to buy drugs again because it ate me dry really. I prayed and all but nothing seemed to be working so I simply told myself my time would soon be up. Fast forward to last week, I became very suicidal and cried like a baby. I told my friends goodbye that I'm going soon and they kept calling me and begging but it just made me cry more and more until one particular friend who I least expected to talk about God told me to attend Shiloh and also be expectant. I told him I'm tired of praying because God hasn't heard any of my prayers but he insisted and also was willing to send me some money to attend.

I was so thankful to God for using that particular friend of mine to give me hope once again. I watched Shiloh from home and since then, I know that I'm healed and I shall not die young. Every day, I give thanks to God for long life and divine health. It has become my daily confession because one thing I'm certain of is that thanksgiving can perform miracles that sometimes, prayer cannot.

I don't know who's reading this but I want to urge anyone feeling depressed or suicidal to cast all your cares upon the Lord and he will give you rest. Remember that suicide will only take away the pain here on earth but what happens to your soul? Eternal damnation is something I wouldn't wish my enemy.

Know God and know peace which cannot be gotten anywhere else. God bless you all
Re: How I Almost Committed Suicide But Was Saved By God by Freestainworld(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Suicide have never been the solution to life
Re: How I Almost Committed Suicide But Was Saved By God by boyjo: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nomorelove in all these things you are more than conquerors.

By the stripes of JESUS, you were healed.
Faith, not fear!
Re: How I Almost Committed Suicide But Was Saved By God by Nomorelove: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2020
boyjo:
Nomorelove in all these things you are more than conquerors.

By the strikes if JESUS,you were healed.
Faith, not fear!
Amen and thank you
Re: How I Almost Committed Suicide But Was Saved By God by boyjo: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Nomorelove:

Amen and thank you

GOD bless you.
Read HIS Word non stop and you shall be blessed.

*previous post edited

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Improve Customer Relationships With Supplier Contract Lifecycle / All You Need To Know About Elon Musk, The Richest Man In The World / Court Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticised Buhari, Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.