Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols (51062 Views)

Davido's Artiste, Liya Arrested In Lagos For Breaking COVID-19 Protocols / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols / Yvonne Chaka Chaka Deported from Uganda For Not Having A Working Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Kevinsamba: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
smiley
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Drella(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Release our omah lay o!
Just check my signature please.
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by dudusky007(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
CRAZE DEY WORRY DEM... na small uganda when b lyk bayelsa 1 show dem self abi!!
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Preshob(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
ValCon888:
And I thought Nigerian Police was a joke. I didn't know Ugandan Police are clowns. Let something happen to him that's when they'll know what Nigerians are capable of.
Uganda wants to start something they cannot finish.
The fly that is destined to die will follow the corpse to the grave.

Nothing will happen brother!!! Nigeria herself is a failed country!!!

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Ayula911: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kk

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Kingrefreshed: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
naptu2:
It appears that the concert was publicised, the police were informed ahead of time and they provided security, but there was an outcry from the public after pictures and videos of the concert went viral. It seems that the outcry has forced the police to act.

People still live for Uganda??
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by dederocs(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ugandan government must ensure his safety, and treat him with decency, otherwise we will take them up to ICC level.
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by yanabasee(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ishilove:
It's like Ugandans want to feel the full wrath of Nigerians united in bad mouth

lol......
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Drizzy5001(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
even that Tiny Uganda too.
Nothing Way Musa no go see for gate o
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by otokx(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
His management team did not do their homework well. The Nigerian embassy there should step in.

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by ChangetheChange: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
NewBeijing:
What do these people take Nigerians for ??
Common Uganda that is not even the size of ikeja or a local government in Enugu. Smh
Wl
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Chrisby10(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hello, please how do I publish my article on nairaland.

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
sylve11:

Forget all these your raking. Nothing go still happen. How far with South Africans on Nigerians? cool

I wanted to respond to him by asking him if he boarded a plane to SA to go treat their xenophobic fck ups but I then realized that this platform is also a playground for juveniles so I let it slide.
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Lionelbhass(m): 6:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nice one there nothing like speaking for fellow countryman, he broke the country's rules so what are you guys expecting next.
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by GeneralPula: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2020

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Lionelbhass(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
yanabasee:

lol......
lol baba sit-down behind keypad dey claim James Bond wink

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Ykc2(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
ValCon888:
And I thought Nigerian Police was a joke. I didn't know Ugandan Police are clowns. Let something happen to him that's when they'll know what Nigerians are capable of.
jesus of nazarreth grin grin wetin Nigeria wan do Uganda?number one, we don't have border with them,the country is too far from Nigeria is like 4 hours with plane,number 2,we don't have carriers to go and attack them,number 3, those tuscano planes America sold to us won't reach Ghana not talk of going to Uganda lastly Ugandans are not in Nigeria maybe you want to close their shops or to deport them

3 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Angelfrost(m): 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
They should discipline him very well, then send him back to his lawless country!!! Nonsense and upcoming Artistes! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by olayiwola72(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
ValCon888:

Wen are we going to take law very very important we Africans ... highly disappointed in who ever wrote this
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by js230003: 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
We are shock about this report, I just believe is fake news
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by BestMan001: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
FREE him
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Donspicey: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hmmmm...dis ugandans want mk para men level dia country abi?

Need to see omay lay at most tomoro or dat country go know say southern Naija boys no get joy........

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Happy2020: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
He’s not exempt from the law. Good they arrested him, he will humble himself next time and follow the fuxxin rules like everybody else.
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Neddstark: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Good news so he can trend well.
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Lorexxultimate1: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Do you feel it’s impossible to make money during this pandemic?
Do you feel online businesses are stressful and unreliable?
Well...
What if i told you it’s possible to grow that N5000 or N20,000 sitting in your account?

On www.lorexx.com you get 100% return on your investment in 5 days with NO NEED FOR REFERRALS. We offer 3 packages which you can invest.

This is not a ponzi scheme, we help you invest your money in areas like Agriculture, Forex, crypto, etc. We help you answer the question of “how i wan take run am”. And to also help those that need a boost in their current income.

Trust is key to us so our customer service is 100% efficient. You can reach us on Whatsapp +234 9135173315.
IG- @lorexxultimate

You stand a chance to get 5% referral bonuses when your referral link is used(note referring does not affect your earnings).

�LOREXX CHRISTMAS BONUS�
We want to make the Christmas of a few people special with a cash prize of N20,000. All you have to do is have a referral of 20 people and you will be paid a total sum of N20,000 instantly!. You must be an invested member to participate!. Register, earn & refer.

⚠️ We only conduct business on our website, beware of scammers.

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by oluwasegun007(m): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Abeg carry our thing come back.
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
ValCon888:
sharrap

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is just funny grin Uganda don chop belleful till the extent of arresting my omah Lay undecided make una better release that dude! before we carry in action what the first comment said
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by Whitecoal711: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mhen this continent eh
Re: Omah Lay Arrested In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols by chubinwa(m): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
I am angry right now. release Omah Lay now or face the consequences. I have spoken.

lol.. as if I can do anything to effect his release self.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Covers SuperGold Magazine In Underwear (Photo) / Stella Damasus & Daniel Ademinokan, Her Man Celebrate Val In A Romantic Way -pic / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.