Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme (30107 Views)

BREAKING: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At N2m In ESP Scheme / Nigerians to pay about 9000 as mortgage in ESP - Presidency / FG To Auction Diezani’s $40m Jewellery And Houses At Actual Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme by juri: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
400billionman:
Offer me the contract for quick delivery.

One bedroom bungalow, at N2.9m

Two bedroom bungalow, at N3.7m

Three bedroom bungalow, at N4.5m

Rooms en-suite, includes plumbing, electricals, tiling and painting.

One month is enough to complete one house. Multiple houses can be delivered in same one month space by increasing artisans on site.

The prices are based on having a central water supply system for the estate piped to the individual houses.

Guy are you serious you can deliver a house in those categories you listed withing one month course I don't mind hiring you for my housing project if the time comes.
Re: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme by paix(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
SmartyPants:

Best to keep a positive mindset. If they fail, hold them accountable, but I can't see what you gain from walking about refusing to believe anything at all. After all, they have not asked you to pay up front, so what do you have to lose from being positive?
Sincerely speaking, I had a positive mindset since day one. Unfortunately, I have been forced, or rather, they succeeded in making me take a U-turn.
Re: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme by 400billionman: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
juri:

Guy are you serious you can deliver a house in those categories you listed withing one month course I don't mind hiring you for my housing project if the time comes.

Yes oga.
Re: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme by Basher8583: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
tracychelsea13:
This is what we are talking about. We need to embrace mortgage in this country. I have visited the website, applications will begin from tomorrow I believe. This Osinbajo man get sense, we need more housing schemes initiated by government but controlled by the private sector.

Swallow your pride for once and hail the right person. Is Osibanjo your president?

Na Buharu do am. Finish. E no hard to do
Re: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme by Akuruoulo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
WorriorPlus:
Hope politicians would not hijack the scheme to favor their cronies.
OOH, U EVEN THINK SOMETHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF A PROJECT IN NIGERIA ?
Re: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme by Akuruoulo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
WorriorPlus:
Hope politicians would not hijack the scheme to favor their cronies.
Re: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
barracks mode activated - the projects
Re: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme by Moferere: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
dederocs:
As usual it will only favour their political stooges. Thunder fire these greedy politicians,una go die painfully, idiots.

Always abusive

I have personally put you and Egoveen on suspension tongue
Re: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme by Forreellinc: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
CamusMidas:

How many Nigerians have such disposal cash carelessly at hand?

GBAGAUN!!!
Re: Nigerians To Buy FG Built Houses At ₦2 Million In ESP Scheme by Customtest: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ok,this is a good one..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / APM, The New ATM In Ogun After 7 Years Of Neglect. / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.