Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Invest In Experiences - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Invest In Experiences (200 Views)

Invest In Experiences / What Experiences Strengthened Your Faith In God? / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Experiences by Stonecoldstare1: 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Every year, I do one thing really defines my tide in the year. A lot of us go through life with an abstract tear for time. If I were to ask most of you "what did you do in 2014, or something big that happened in 2012,2015... What did you do 8 days ago? " These questions will pose an intense struggle to some because in reality we are all on massive cruise control and all of a sudden boom!!! It's all over and then we regret that we go through life without being 60-70% version of ourselves.

It's important to cement your stance in your head, put a flag down in the ground and this has nothing to do with economic status. Always find time to jump into a cold ocean, go to an event, feel pain and emote your senses, cry like a baby, dance out your pain.

That right there keeps your gear oiled, it keeps your mind afloat. It takes your grip baseline and heightens it to whatever bar you want. That in live is the most positive attitude there is.

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Divine Presence / Mbaka Warnings / Something Important To Know About My Past Life Before Becoming A Born-again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.