Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Something Important To Know About My Past Life Before Becoming A Born-again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Something Important To Know About My Past Life Before Becoming A Born-again (196 Views)

Mistake a Born Again should never make / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Important To Know About My Past Life Before Becoming A Born-again by OpenYourEyes1: 8:41am On Jan 27, 2021
It was mainly a life of being too angry with lawlessness, corruption, child abuse, yahoo yahoo, lack of care for the environment, selfishness and all other evil. I tolerated sexual sin though... It was likely the most difficult sin to resist before I became a born-again.
I hated people who do evil to the extent of wishing they were destroyed. I desperately wanted love and progress everywhere in the world but I sometimes wish these "good things" where achieved through force if all good options have been exhausted. Never knew there was any very effective way the "good things" can be achieved until I became born-again.
Never knew they and me too were under the power of sin. Everyone needs to be free from this "evil power" for GOD to help them do what is right.
Good things can only be achieved through JESUS.
Re: Something Important To Know About My Past Life Before Becoming A Born-again by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
It was mainly a life of being too angry with lawlessness, corruption, child abuse, yahoo yahoo, lack of care for the environment, selfishness and all other evil. I did tolerate sexual sin though. It was likely the most difficult sin to resist before I became a born-again.
I hated people who do evil to the extent of wishing they were destroyed. I desperately wanted love and progress everywhere in the world but I sometimes wish these "good things" where achieved through force if all good options have been exhausted. Never knew there was any very effective way the "good things" can be achieved until I became born-again.
Never knew they and me too were under the power of sin. Everyone needs to be free from this "evil power" for GOD to help them do what is right.
Re: Something Important To Know About My Past Life Before Becoming A Born-again by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
It was mainly a life of being too angry with lawlessness, corruption, child abuse, yahoo yahoo, lack of care for the environment, selfishness and all other evil. I tolerated sexual sin though... It was likely the most difficult sin to resist before I became a born-again.
Re: Something Important To Know About My Past Life Before Becoming A Born-again by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .
. .. .
Re: Something Important To Know About My Past Life Before Becoming A Born-again by GdNews32: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.......
.. ..... .....

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Creflo Dollar Sermon - Healing From A Broken Heart / How Big Is Your God? / As A Man Thinks , So Is He.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.