Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick (12013 Views)

PDP Delegates From 21 LGAs Storm Maduka's Hometown To Show Solidarity / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
ipobarethieves:
coolWen PDP win,it is Victory for democracy undecided.But Wen APC win, democracy is in danger. grin sad grin
Not all of us think so.

To some of us, APC and PDP are same and useless to to the welfare of Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by blacknp(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Omezif:
Apc will keep wining but 2023 Is their end.
Just the beginning of the demonization Of Osinbajo when he becomes President, APC will Rule Nigeria until the Military takes over again, this useless Democrazy has failed Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by blacknp(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Not all of us think so.

To some of us, APC and PDP are same and useless to to the welfare of Nigerians
A Democrazy when one can cross carpet without any consequences, is a jamboree, not a Democracy based on ideology, those so called elected representatives stand for nothing, other than standing during the national anthem, Useless Goats.
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by Ribadu2000: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
I also travel to yagba east to vote but no single pls can you find balot paper or even electoral officer and they said all vote were casted at lokoja on people's behalf
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by Valkrie: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Le124:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/kogi-council-poll-apc-wins-all-21-lgas-239-wards-opposition-parties-kick/

Was there even any election in the first place...? How can you win election where there is non conducted...?
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by nizetee: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
proxillin:
Inec just dey announce written result. I pity the mumus queuing in the sun to vote for no one.

It is not the vote that count, it is the count that vote.
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by Giantfarmer(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
they took ballot boxes to their houses and did the thump printing on Friday,, submitted results on Saturday morning. they decided how many votes to allocate to each party contesting.... I was watching Nigeria democracy a mess... only God can salvage Nigeria ..what happened here in kogi was a mere selection
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by nizetee: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ribadu2000:
I also travel to yagba east to vote but no single pls can you find balot paper or even electoral officer and they said all vote were casted at lokoja on people's behalf

Waste of tp. Mumu. U think say your vote go count. Na the "count " de vote. grin
Ribadu2000:

Waste of tp. Mumu. U think say your vote go count. Na the "count " de vote.
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by Blackdisciple(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Owodiran1:
I seriously don't understand. Are people still voting

Me I still dey ask myself that question oo

people are still queueing under the sun to vote in vampires and APC to be precise .

I thought we are tired of these people in power
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by sokia: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Which local government pls
the state capital most of the so-called inec official are political party agents . to me local govt election is waste of time n resource
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by magzey: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
proxillin:
Inec just dey announce written result. I pity the mumus queuing in the sun to vote for no one.
Just because your Party loss?
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by Jostoman: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
ipobarethieves:
coolWen PDP win,it is Victory for democracy undecided.But Wen APC win, democracy is in danger. grin sad grin
your name itself shows the kind of person you are.
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by Jostoman: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
proxillin:
exactly my brother.
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by kingsley108: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2020
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT WEALTH AND FAME, JOIN ILLUMINATI. www.illuminatiorganization.us
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by Naijaarchive(m): 3:43am On Dec 14, 2020
grin
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by Hamid7(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Dpharisee:
It would have been news if PDP had won 1 LGA in an APC ruled state and vice versa.
My happiness despite not being in support of the charade call LGA election is that APC presented women as vice in all 21 LGA's which is a plus for the poor performing Youth governor in Kogi state
How does selecting female vices translate into good governance. We should start gifting women positions because they are women?. Don't be surprised these vices are more wicked than their male heads.
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by Omobusayooo: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2020
ipobarethieves:

bros there was kw election in Kogi state........ we all went to vote but unfortunately there was kw electorial materials the matter be say yahaya Bello is suffering us here in Kogi state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by alizma: 7:56am On Dec 14, 2020
seanfer:
Selection by the state Governor
Not really. The state governor use a particular strategy in which women are vice chairman of all the 21 LGAs this strategy place APC above others in the state which is predominantly Muslim, where women were previously sideline when it comes to occupying positions at the grassroot.
The moment he mentioned it at a particular function last few weeks, I told the people around me that if that is true, there is hurricane coming and that is exactly what happened
Re: Kogi Council Poll: APC Wins All 21 LGAs, 239 Wards; Opposition Parties Kick by ipobarethieves: 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Omobusayooo:

bros there was kw election in Kogi state........ we all went to vote but unfortunately there was kw electorial materials the matter be say yahaya Bello is suffering us here in Kogi state
I'm well aware about dat misfortune call Bello.Endure till he complete his tenure and do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Recover £200 Million From America - Malami (Video) / Rivers High Court Building On Fire / Ex-Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako's Son Wanted By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.