Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network (4968 Views)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Breaking News:nnamdi Kanu Unveil Secret Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by PapaNwaeje: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
shocked cool shocked

Aaah, I thought they said he is a scammer cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA9OjDPi90Q
Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Chigboboss: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kanu should stop wasting innocent lives of our youths with propaganda.

Buhari is bad but using lies to deceive and waste the lives of our youths is even worse.

8 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by gidgiddy: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
The number is huge

10 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by peacekante: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
When Python Dance now na una go open una smelly mouth day talk rubbish.
Make una no just carry Military come south east .
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by PapaNwaeje: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
peacekante:
Hmm

undecided

What of amotekun and the rest? Na only for Igbo, python get strength for

13 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by PapaNwaeje: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
gidgiddy:
The number is huge

You can say that again, great man

6 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by PapaNwaeje: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Chigboboss:
Kanu is a great man but he should stop wasting innocent lives of our youths with propaganda.

Buhari is bad but using lies to deceive and waste the lives of our youths is even worse.

Which propaganda

1 Like

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Raydos: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Great Actors, I hope they'll get a role in the next Nollywood blockbuster!!

Nice Acting!!

5 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Ojiofor: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

undecided

What of amotekun and the rest? Na only for Igbo, python get strength for

The Nigeria genocidal army will surely come for them,they better get prepared to defend themselves because I don't want to see another set of Igbo youths massacred once again.Stop comparing Amotekun that was extablished by state government with ESN that was lunched by banned group in Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by hammerDK: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
Chigboboss:
Kanu is a great man but he should stop wasting innocent lives of our youths with propaganda.

[/s]

WE ARE ALL DEAD ALREADY.

WE ARE DEAD MEN WITH SCORES TO SETTLE.

6 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by twutin1: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by hammerDK: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
THIS ONE IS NOTHING, WE STILL HAVE RESERVE.

THOSE ONES ARE NOT AROUND.

WE SEND FOR THEM.

1 Like

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Chigboboss: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
hammerDK:
[s][/s]

WE ARE ALL DEAD ALREADY.

WE ARE DEAD MEN WITH SCORES TO SETTLE.

I'm not dead.

We are not dead.

The only thing killing us is...

Let me just save my words but Kanu is misleading our youths with propaganda that will not bring our dear Biafra.

Where is BSS? Just stop.
Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Chigboboss: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ojiofor:

The Nigeria genocidal army will surely come for them,they better get prepared to defend themselves because I don't want to see another set of Igbo youths massacred once again.Stop comparing Amotekun that was extablished by state government with ESN that was lunched by banned group in Nigeria.

Bless you brother.

They do not know what they're doing.

1 Like

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by obiekunie2: 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
IF HE CANT ARM THEM WITH THE LATEST COMBAT WEAPONS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES WHEN CONFRONTED BY OTHER FORCES, THEN HE SHOULD STOP DECEIVING AND WASTING THEIR LIVES.

NIGERIA ONLY UNDERSTANDS VIOLENCE - IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT GO ASK BOKOHARAM, HERDSMEN AND BANDITS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by hammerDK: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
[s]
Chigboboss:

I'm not dead.

We are not dead.

The only thing killing us is...

Let me just save my words but Kanu is misleading our youths with propaganda that will not bring our dear Biafra.

Where is BSS? Just stop.
[/s]

WE EXPECT YOUR TYPE TO RANT.

CORRUPTION SPEAKING.

NO PRINCIPLE! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by maiunguwar: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
gidgiddy:
The number is huge
giddygiddy?
Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by hammerDK: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
THEY THINK DEY HAVE SENSE OR SENSIBLE, BUT JUST LIKE THEIR GOVERNOR, THEY ARE HOPING FOR FULANI TO CUT THEM A SHARE OF THE LOOT OR NATIONAL CAKE.

THEY WILL COME WITH A CERTAIN TONE, AS IF THEY ARE ENLIGHTENED, BUT WE KNOW IT IS CORRUPTION SPEAKING.

WE KNOW IT IS LACK OF DISCIPLINE SPEAKING.

WE KNOW IT GREED AND SELFISHNESS SPEAKING.

Y? BECOS THAT SAME PERSON TALKING WILL NEVER REJECT FULANI BROWN ENVELOP, SO Y SHOULD WE LISTEN TO SUCH DECEPTIVE INDIVIDUAL?

IF DEY HAVE SENSE, WEN DEY SEE US, DEY WILL JUST SHUT UP.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by PapaNwaeje: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ojiofor:

Did you listen to MNK last broadcast, short and passed?

Of course, they will come but we will avenged; if you know you know
Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by johnmartus(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Bettykeys: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mark my words

These monsters you are making will become deadly nd calamity when they become uncontrollable for the purpose they create them for just like BH

You guys will blame yourself fr supporting nd encouraging insurgency

1 Like

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by hammerDK: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bettykeys:
Mark my words

These monsters you are making will become deadly nd calamity when they become uncontrollable for the purpose they create them for just like BH

You guys will blame yourself fr supporting nd encouraging insurgency

JUST LIKE AMOTEKUN, ABI?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by hammerDK: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
BUHARI AND BURATAI SHOULD GO TO BIAFRA LAND AND KILL PEOPLE MORE.

MANY OF THE PEOPLE SITTING THERE, ARE WAITING TO MEET FULANI, FOR TALKS.

THEY WANT TO PERSONALLY WELCOME FULANI TO IGBO BUSHES AND THANK THEM, VERY WELL.
Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by blacknp(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

Zombie?
Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by ednut1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kanu lacks sense

1 Like

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by PureMe01: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
peacekante:
Hmm
python dancers don't know the road to Katsina where bandits vanished 600 students,na for IPOB wey no carry weapon dem get mouth....cowards!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Ojiofor: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
PapaNwaeje:

I listened to him,isn't it his usual mouth action that always send his naive boys to their graves?
Let him avenge Afaraukwu and Obigbo first.That was how he boasted before the mass killing in Obigbo only for hin to turn to twitter warrior.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by SoftP(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Just 5 sword men on horses will run them down grin
Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
First they said he has no plan all talking, then they said no one in Igbo land listens to him anymore....the latest is oh he's wasting the youths

Who cares what you think....if you can vote Mohammed buhari twice into office

3 Likes

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Uteghe(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin Kanu battling to justify monies gotten.

1 Like

Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Okoroawusa: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bia Ojiofor, isi na nwanne gi nwokea ji aru?
Re: Jesus! Nnamdi Kanu Unveil 2nd Batch Of Eastern Security Network by Ojiofor: 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Bia Ojiofor, isi na nwanne gi nwokea ji aru?

Ikegwuru onyem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Maiduguri (pictures) / Burutai wife own dubai property...revealed by sahara reporters. Picz / Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.