Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:09 AM

I'll Show You How To Make 60% Off A Betsite Affiliate Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'll Show You How To Make 60% Off A Betsite Affiliate Commission (218 Views)

We're Determined To Make 60% Monthly Remittance To NBET —emmanuel Katepa / Petrolex Mega Oil City To Ease Apapa Gridlock By 60% / Wholesale T Shirts - Up To 40-60% Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Show You How To Make 60% Off A Betsite Affiliate Commission by Swiftinfo: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
I am going to show you a way to make a bet site pay you affiliate commissions with you doing one stuff repeatedly.
A lot of websites offline affililate bonuses (Bonus received for referring someone), I will show you how to make a website pay you this commission.
websites like bet9ja, sportybet and the likes have these referral bonus.
Let me open your mind to a whole new style of making easy money off betting companies

What you'll need
1. Perfectmoney or Bitcoin wallet
2. Money (Any amount), youll get 60% plus recycling this same money. By recycling I mean, You use the same money over and over again doing same thing repeatedly.

Let further discuss, How does Betsite affiliate commissions work, they either pay you when your referral deposits or pay you for bets placed by your referral.

I will show you how to make yourself a referral to yourself, that is, you create an account, then create another account using the affiliate link, then i'll show you how to spread bet and make 2.25% daily. Just repeat daily, that's all.

add me on whatsapp O81O2365O34 for the tutorial.
then please comment the last 4 digits of your phone number when you chat me up
Re: I'll Show You How To Make 60% Off A Betsite Affiliate Commission by WorriorPlus: 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Alright
Re: I'll Show You How To Make 60% Off A Betsite Affiliate Commission by Swiftinfo: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
I can’t post the tutorials here as it seems a bit long... although it is well structured and step by step... but I promise, I’ll send immediately I get your message

(1) (Reply)

urgent!!!...what to do to Konga / $1900 Available For Sale / Adding Loan To My Capital To Start My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.