Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Adding Loan To My Capital To Start My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adding Loan To My Capital To Start My Business (202 Views)

Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adding Loan To My Capital To Start My Business by leadknight123(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Hello guys, so I'm starting a business where I'll be 100% on ground, i have knowledge and experience on this line of business and I'm pretty confident, however my starting capital is short of about 40% of what I need, it means I have 60% of my capital, i want to take a loan on the other 40% to push through equipment procurement.

For those that started businesses with loans, how did the loan affect your business, revenue and profitability.

And would you advise one to go this route??
Re: Adding Loan To My Capital To Start My Business by leadknight123(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is to seek opinions, guys I'll appreciate inputs.

(1) (Reply)

New Business Model For 2021 / I Want To Buy Plain T Shirts In Abuja / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.