Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Stupid Things Yoruba Women Do In The Morning. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Stupid Things Yoruba Women Do In The Morning. (849 Views)

Lmao Yoruba Women And Their Weight (photo) / Stupid Things Yoruba Women Do In The Morning. / Stupid Things They Ask Bout Africa Nd Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Things Yoruba Women Do In The Morning. by xynerise: 11:27am On Mar 25, 2011
For those living in face- me-I -face u will understand what I am saying.
What is the idea of waking up in the morning come outside and flip their wrapper numerous times exposing their "shimy" or underwear? Sometimes you see some rusted panties. Thats disgusting. Another thing is washing their kpekus in public(mostly muslims) they call it "TAMBA". Can someone explain why? grin
Re: Stupid Things Yoruba Women Do In The Morning. by dhikrah(f): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2011
@Xynerise- Learn that in a public forum you don't say things that can be seen as tribalistic or religious fanaticism.
Cheers!
Re: Stupid Things Yoruba Women Do In The Morning. by jeld: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
u're nt serious 4 using muslim as example. grin embarassed
Re: Stupid Things Yoruba Women Do In The Morning. by xynerise: 5:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
@dickrah. You dont tell how and what to post. You and I know that what I said is the fact.
Re: Stupid Things Yoruba Women Do In The Morning. by xynerise: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2011
@dickrah. You dont tell how and what to post. You and I know that what I said is the fact.

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fc / Who Said English Is Easy? / The Easiest Programming Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.