Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad (25166 Views)

Arteta Excludes Ozil Totally From The Arsenal Squad, Says "I Failed With Ozil" / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Akuruoulo(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nairalandian:
Yeye club
No na, una for no bring am back, make dem relegate una

I still remain a Gunner till the devil repents
U remaining a gunnar doesn't concern us.
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Asadujames202(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Aterta gunner's project meltdown

As Xhaka hits the self destruct button
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by bhella10: 2:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Myself2:

Rubbish talk.
Was Ozil in the squad in the last 4 games of last season when Arsenal beat man city, Liverpool and Chelsea ?
Was Ozil in the squad when Arsenal beat Liverpool to claim the FA cup ?
Ozil is a creatively gifted player but his attitude sucks and he's lazy, even if he was in the squad, Arsenal would still play badly or even worse. Their best finisher is in a poor run of form and that's affecting him psychologically and the whole team as well is apprehensive that if Auba is not scoring, where will the goals come from.
The entire team needs a shot in the arm and a kick in the butt
Player mutiny is what is going on. Can't you see the pattern? Look at the sudden dip in form of the senior players. I believe the problem started after he sold Martinez then he maliciously shipped out Guendozi. If you ask me I think that's a dumb move. I was very angry with the decision to let Martinez go. For me I fully support the mutiny.
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Myself2(m): 9:34am On Dec 16, 2020
bhella10:
Player mutiny is what is going on. Can't you see the pattern? Look at the sudden dip in form of the senior players. I believe the problem started after he sold Martinez then he maliciously shipped out Guendozi. If you ask me I think that's a dumb move. I was very angry with the decision to let Martinez go. For me I fully support the mutiny.

I see your point but I won't pin it down to player mutiny, to me it's more of a lack of motivation.
It was sad to let Martinez go, but he was asking for an impossible thing: that he becomes number 1 and Leno number 2, how ?
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by bhella10: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2020
Myself2:

I see your point but I won't pin it down to player mutiny, to me it's more of a lack of motivation.
It was sad to let Martinez go, but he was asking for an impossible thing: that he becomes number 1 and Leno number 2, how ?
How is that impossible? He deserved to displace Leno. He earned it. But Wenger would have find a way to keep him. Arteta is too naïve and rigid.
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Myself2(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2020
bhella10:
How is that impossible? He deserved to displace Leno. He earned it. But Wenger would have find a way to keep him. Arteta is too naïve and rigid.

Create a poll thread for Arsenal fans to vote who they think is better of Leno and Martinez.

That you feel Martinez is better does not make him so, theyve got goalkeeper trainers at the club who work closely with all the keepers and rank them appropriately and advice the coach accordingly, they've done their job and have assessed Leno better than Martinez so their opinion is superior to any other opinion as far as that goes
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by bhella10: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Myself2:

Create a poll thread for Arsenal fans to vote who they think is better of Leno and Martinez.

That you feel Martinez is better does not make him so, theyve got goalkeeper trainers at the club who work closely with all the keepers and rank them appropriately and advice the coach accordingly, they've done their job and have assessed Leno better than Martinez so their opinion is superior to any other opinion as far as that goes
Let's do that. But please mention me when you do. Thanks.
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Lovelive: 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
abcfire:
Arsenal try..
Meanwhile,
Grow back bald and receding hairline without expensive hair transplant or surgery today. Also turns grey hair dark from the roots up.
Typical results in 7 days.
N3,500 a bottle of 50ml
081 66 62 42 68

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband / Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal / Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.