Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev (54289 Views)

South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal / Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus / Anthony Joshua Celebrates His 29th Birthday With Cake (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by macolino(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Game recognise Game

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Vhicky20(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Congratulations. More wins

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by markidoo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
s
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Eriokanmi: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
meobizy:
Mayweather is really jobless. Anyway, sha, I hear the guy possesses shares in DAZN and also owns a boxing promotion.
Hear yourself. Bad belle no go kee you grin

Floyd owns such huge investments yet, you call him jobless. O ga oo.

I can't wait to see him deal with Fury, furiously

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Our own AJ.

Gmail and all google services are down.
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by kenzysmith: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
If joushua get mind make he fight Tyson Wilder pulev no be he mate before
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Danny50: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I celebrates you brothertly and more strenght to knock out more fake niggaz.
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Greatness
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Eriokanmi: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ahmed0336:

If Tyson can do it at 54 I think you can.

never say never grin
Or our own Bash Alli at such an old age. Anything can still happen @ Nanaborga
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by AMOSCO2010(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Champions league round of 16 here

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55219721

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO SEE SOMETHING GREAT
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by junketer(m): 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
meobizy:
Mayweather is really jobless. Anyway, sha, I hear the guy possesses shares in DAZN and also owns a boxing promotion.
i think people like you just write something really stupid just so that people can quote you. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Starboytwo(m): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real recognize real

I love them both , no homo . I wish I could still get a career in boxing but my pot belle and my age is making me reconsider that decision. Well I wish AJ more success
bros, let's do an exhibition, I've always wanted to panel beat some nairalander...

3 rounds, 2 minutes...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Sweetmom: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
meobizy:

What do you do for a living?
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
I agree with Mourinho

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by pat077: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Congrats to Joshua, I will respect him more when/if he defeat fury.
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by SaintLucia: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Many IPOB were praying for AJ to lose that fight so that they can use this picture to mock him and Buhari but the Lord Almighty disappointed them.
May Nigeria succeed and may her enemies continue to regret.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by wandeykul(f): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
meobizy:
Who did 100mb sub for you to write this trash?. I'm sure you can't afford 3 square meals...
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by pastie(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ahmed0336:

never say never grin
Awon motivational speaker giving false hope since 80s

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Eryyy92: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
the first time I watched this video ehh

I wished to take a picture one day with my boxing Icon Floyd Mayweather.

As for that guy calling Mayweather jobless I think he lacks sense for calling the TBE and the boss of TMT jobless guy.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by wisdomkid: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
meobizy:

Answering childish names at this age and talking nonsense about Me who towers your entire family and unborn generations? grin grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by galaxy2020(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Those mountain size bodyguards of Floyd. THE MONEY MAN.
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by pickatyouu: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Real recognizes real but I doubt it would be like this if he fight wilder.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by dalass(f): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real recognize real

I love them both , no homo . I wish I could still get a career in boxing but my pot belle and my age is making me reconsider that decision. Well I wish AJ more success

grin

Lol! cheesy

You made me laugh cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Dagz007(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
meobizy:

The chain in his hand is enough to make you glve testimony in church, even AJ after winning the fight with prize money of about €10,000,000 is still a poor man beside Mayweather worth.

You and I need that kind joblessness in our lives, Bro
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by thorpido(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
MyGeneration:
So they hold events in developed countries meanwhile I'm Africa events aren't holding apart from church and mosques that add nothing economically to the country.
You're free to hate churches and mosques but do you understand what economy is?
To say not contributing economically is ignorance.Do you know there are people whose businesses revolve around churches/mosques(I'm not talking about pastors or alfas)?
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by MyGeneration(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
thorpido:
You're free to hate churches and mosques but do you understand what economy is?
To say not contributing economically is ignorance.Di you know people whose businesses revolve around churches/mosques(I'm not talking about pastors or alfas)?
If they want to open let them open everything this selective lockdown makes no sense
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by juman(m): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
We are very proud of him.
While Nigerian leaders dragging the country backward, joshua putting Nigerian name forward.

God bless Britain.
God bless the Queen.
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Dagz007(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
SaintLucia:
Many IPOB were praying for AJ to lose that fight so that they can use this picture to mock him and Buhari but the Lord Almighty disappointed them.

When do you plan to resume using your brain, I understand you have close for the year angry
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
If i enter ring with Joshua i go knock am out but who go give me d opportunity

Re-quote until he sees it
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by SaintLucia: 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dagz007:

When do you plan to resume using your brain, I understand you have close for the year angry

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
SaintLucia:
u mumu sha

Y so into ipob ipob...no let hating on igbos chop ur soul finish o
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by overseasnbeyond: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bro. Why you want kill your guy? Tyson already had a career in boxing before 54, this your homi no get shit.
Ahmed0336:

never say never grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Trains With Isreal Adesanya Ahead Possible Fight With Elon Musk / Israel Adesanya Buys Porsche For His Mother (Photos) / Modric On Ronaldo Absence: When You Don't Win, You Have To Come To Show Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.