Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane (52625 Views)

Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Dreyton36: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Starboy number 1

Gather here if you love starboy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2020
runtown my man
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Segee001(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2020
To Aya used handkerchief support his mouth to cover up river rolling down his mouth grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by dynicks(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2020
Oboy men Dem don exaust finish......Timaya(sleepy eye and somehow oblivious of where he is,) for the last picture be like....abeg who wan do the interview make the person hurry up sharp sharp abeg!.......as I dey so now, sleep still full eye; come where una rest room dey; baba wan sell liquor give mother Earth.....
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Rilwayne001: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Dem no dey comot the shade for eye even as them dey sleep. E dey sunny for Dreamland??

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by nirvana12: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2020
How Wizkid, Rudeboy, Timaya and Runtown Shut down Guinea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykiU5MQt4UA
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Segee001(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Segee001:
To Aya used handkerchief support his mouth to cover up river rolling down his mouth grin grin

Timaya I mean
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by babamadiba(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
Wizkid and Timaya look somehow in the last picture.
especially wizkids trousers..
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by EmekaBlue(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2020
Dem go chop equitorial guinea money

See as timaya dress in rag...but as celebrity dem go say na swag

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by MyGeneration(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2020
Mr p would have been there but he is no longer a musician he is now into business
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by platido(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2020
Stress sleepless nights and over work
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2020
I be wan say Wizkid tall reach timaya until I see him slippers grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by orlaglobal234: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2020
What their sleep has to do with Nigeria economy wey don enter recession like Buhari because if you don't know Buhari don enter recession oo
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Cj4charles(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2020
When you think about the responsibilies, you know to be a man is never a day job

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by RedScorpion(f): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2020
Abeg make dem sleep.

Body nor be firewood.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Ayula911: 10:18am On Dec 14, 2020

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Abdanny2000(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2020
Them don high
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Fmghewzy(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2020
bukkysam:
What is special here now?

Why did you open the thread eeenn ,at least you read the heading.

Since it is not special why open it.
Oga oo
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by DigitalSynergy: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.. .body nor be fire wood sha
All these artiste dey try ....
No huzzle dey easy
I'm telling you. Who no go, no know
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by shegunmessi(m): 11:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Ronaldinho10:
nice one,
who wants to become a millionaire this year by selling farm manures. I will show you where to get manure very cheap for #300 naira and resell for 700 to 800 naira per bag. you will really make so much money from this guaranteed.

do call us for more info
I'm interested
Dm 08088363582
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2020
Mokason288:
FTC BACK TO BACK

In the last picture Timaya still looking like sleep dey worry me ooo
Paul Okoye AKA Rude Boy for your mind you don dress fine be that shocked

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You made sense. How can a grown man dress like that? He thinks he is a teenager.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by IAMPEDRO: 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
LegendVibes:
Singer Paul Okoye has shared a video of his colleagues Wizkid, Timaya and Runtown sleeping on a plane, Igbere TV reports.

Paul, 39, showed the singers sleeping as he made the video and laughed at them in an Instagram post on Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cIEHgcOYNs

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIsZj9bHGBb/?igshid=1md6l7it01c77

Timaya shared pictures of himself, Paul and Wizkid on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvpUPYllch/?igshid=fp8fctqmaz4p

They were billed to perform at the presidential wedding ceremony in Equitorial Guinea.

Wizkid returned to Nigeria from UK with his son Zion and baby mama Jada Pollock on Friday.

It can happen to any body. I even heard some people sleep walk.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by aspiring44: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Won ti gbo ja lura .
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by aspiring44: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hi
IAMPEDRO:
It can happen to any body. I even heard some people sleep walk.

Somnabulism

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Starboytwo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Me gan, as I dey like this, jetlag dey worry me..
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by IAMPEDRO: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
aspiring44:
Hi

Somnabulism
Thinking it was a joke not until I came across one. lol.............

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by aspiring44: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
Thinking it was a joke not until I came across one. lol.............

I knew about it 32 years ago .

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by OyinO: 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Macsjebs:
Even God rested on the 7th day
Man must rest, ain't easy

...Was at the home of an old Nairalander at Ikeja on Sunday and while opening the door, he screamed: 'Aaahhh!, I can scent you even from inside', macsjebs, ma pa mi na' smiley smiley smiley

Glad he witnessed first hand all I have been saying about our fragrances. The many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature corroborates this

If God got tired and rested because of work, then your God is not OMNIPOTENT. How can someone get tired and rest by simply speaking and talking things into existence?
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Revolva(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Mourns Ada Ameh. Sets Up A Condolence Register (Pics, Video) / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.