Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

“My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) (42505 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / Kemi Olunloyo Attempts To Body-Shame Tacha. Gets Slammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by thorpido(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2020
They fit themselves.Attention seekers.
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
Who on earth dates naira marley
Independent, hard working, self made, non leeching God fearing women unlike u tongue

1 Like

Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by tiffanyfan(f): 9:00am On Dec 14, 2020
drinoayo:
Big Brother Naija season four housemate Tacha has gotten a bouquet of flowers from singer Naira Marley, Igbere TV reports.

The reality TV star shared videos showing her excitement and also expressed shock on Instastories on Sunday.

She said she got the flowers and called her sister to know who it was from and her sister said Naira Marley.

The note on the flower read, “My heart, my soul for you.”

In the video Tacha said,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuSshsUJB_M

Tacha, 24, in 2019 was rumoured to be in a relationship with the ‘Soapy’ singer.

They bother appeared in Tiwa Savage ‘Ole’ video in 2020.

https://igberetvnews.com/1375281/heart-soul-bbnaijas-tacha-gets-flowers-naira-marley/

Iyabo Ojo also got a bouquet too from Naira Marley....so I don't think he has any hidden agenda for Tasha
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIvJQqVnWtj/?igshid=2gdz1qxvtzuu
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Miner13: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
have you forgotten he has the money? woman's love foundation.your special reason to be in love
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Segee001(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2020
That writes Nara Marley, not Naira Marley... Wise up lady
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by SmartPolician: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2020
Dreyton36:
Naah it must be someone else using naira's name in disguise , the truth must surely prevail Las Las

Naira cant stoop so low to fvck someone like tacha when he's got millions of girls in his dm begging to be his baby mama
His style of music maybe kinda rough but if you know naira Marley plainly you'll know he's actually a guy with class na only stubbornness spoil am

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Men always prefer ladies they want, not those who want them. Those who seek their attention are just for chopping purposes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Centcanada: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2020
Yoruba Goat day love? Nothing good comes from him jor
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by IkpuMmadu: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Yoruba boy bowing for non yoruba girls are lagendry and historic
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2020
Dem teach me for Sunday school say Ashawo no be work but today Ashawo pay pass oil company.

1 Like

Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Smashspesh(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Bornsinner7:
No man can cope with a girl like tacha on this earth not even naira marley..

She has a disgusting attitude..

I watched a snippet of bbn during her season.. damn.. all her concern about life was twitter and Instagram verification..

She's a typical bush pig with a very large empty brain!!

If this is true.. naira marley is just catching cruise but then he should always put on his face mask

I am a Naira fan also, and I have no shit with Tacha. But advising one to wear mask and not telling the second to be weary of her skull is partiality bro.

Check am.

1 Like

Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by olisaEze(m): 9:18am On Dec 14, 2020
No matter d number of contact lenses dis girl glues to her eyeballs, she’s still a local girl with a lot of junk in her trunk and only air in her medulla.

BTW, Naira Marley no sabi spell en own name?

Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by PortableToDynam(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Bornsinner7:

I watched a snippet of bbn during her season.. damn.. all her concern about life was twitter and Instagram verification..

If this is true.. naira marley is just catching cruise but then he should always put on his face mask

Haaaa.. It's plenty... All this energy?. Mehn God dey ���
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by MENELIIK: 9:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:

E go shock you
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Kokaine(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
girls.
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by KingBosco(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Bornsinner7:

Face mask�? Is it because of the alleged mouth odour?
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Dayoebe(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Both of them are perfect match.
Am sure they will break up after trying all sex position.

Am not a prophet o. But am sure Their relationship will not last for 3 weeks

1 Like

Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by odinson1(m): 9:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:

Golddigging Parasitic hoes like you
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by luvyaself95(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:
They are a perfect match. Two confused people. grin.

Naira, carry go!!!

Nothing more confused than this grin

1 Like

Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2020
dear Tacha please find attached below for your understanding

Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2020
E dey sweet her

See her real face with half makeup..she no even fine
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by platido(m): 9:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Fake love, mama marlian, papa marlian, pikin marlian shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by opsynea2j(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2020
It's a jand approach to smash, it's a legal tender , rmbr M Marley once lived in UK . I come in peace
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Novelman(f): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2020
this guys are really making it big
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:

He who doesn't think like you
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:
They are a perfect match. Two confused people. grin.

Naira, carry go!!!

You wicked
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by Harry81(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2020
This one wan still collect the small money wey naira Marley get....all in the name of love. angry
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by chaloskyx: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2020
LOL WHAT ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THAT A Bleep BOY IS SENDING YOU FLOWERS IT WOULD STILL END IN TEARS YOU YOURSELF KNOWS THE GUY JUST WANTS TO BLEEP YOU BUT BECAUSE HES A CELEBRITY AND CLOUT YOU WONT MIND LATER YOU WOULD COMEOUT AND SAY MEN ARE SCUM BUT THE REAL PROBLEM LIES WITH WOMEN WHO SEE ALL THE SIGNALS OF A Bleep BOY BUT STILL JUMPS IN

1 Like

Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by abidem4real: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2020
drinoayo:
Big Brother Naija season four housemate Tacha has gotten a bouquet of flowers from singer Naira Marley, Igbere TV reports.

The reality TV star shared videos showing her excitement and also expressed shock on Instastories on Sunday.

She said she got the flowers and called her sister to know who it was from and her sister said Naira Marley.

In the video Tacha said,

Tacha, 24, in 2019 was rumoured to be in a relationship with the ‘Soapy’ singer.

https://igberetvnews.com/1375281/heart-soul-bbnaijas-tacha-gets-flowers-naira-marley/

Naira Marley to Tacha? Wetin eyes no go see and hear no go hear sha! When money speaks, all other protocols are put on hold
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by abidem4real: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2020
drinoayo:

In the video Tacha said,

If money could be found on trees, women would prefer to marry monkeys
Re: “My Heart, My Soul For You” — Tacha Gets Flowers From Naira Marley (Video) by gideon66045: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Let me send my own to nengi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey's Wife, Sandra And Children: Singer Celebrate Wife’s Birthday / ''I Need A Private Jet'' - Mercy Eke Delayed For 3 Hours / Rihanna Blocks Rude Follower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.