Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! (3593 Views)

Ota-­Agbara Axis: Finally, The Goose That Lays The Golden Egg Gets Attention / Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by hammerDK: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
DeltaFire:
IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION!

Nnamdi Kanu is losing his followers and came up with another ploy to get Igbo killed (that's his method) so that people will begin talking about him. He wants relevance. He wants attention.

THINK! If IPOB cult members were not being killed, would anybody be talking of IPOB? It would just be another association or religious group. It is only that people get KILLED that we know of IPOB.

So, now that Uche Mefor has left Nnamdi Kanu, and anyway IPOB cult members were already leaving Nnamdi Kanu, he needed to find another crazy idea that will get IPOB killed, plus innocent Igbo as collateral damage. His clownish Security Outfit is what he has come up with.

Now Nigeria Military will have an excuse to remain in SS and SE to kill IPOB who are designated as terrorists. You see, rather than Nnamdi Kanu working to remove the terrorist label of IPOB, he likes it, as that makes it easier for IPOB, SE and SS to be targeted and killed.

IF ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY IS FOOLISH TO HAVE JOINED IPOB SECURITY OUTFIT - FIND THE UNIFORM, CUT IT UP OR BURN IT BECAUSE IF IT IS IN YOUR HOUSE, YOU WILL BE IN DANGER. YOU, AND YOUR CHILDREN!

Igbo and SS I have here warned you to leave Nnamdi Kanu if you value your life. He is safe abroad with his children. His family in Nigeria have not joined this his IPOB Security Outfit have they? So stop your foolishness.
[/s]

U DONT GET PAID FOR POSTING CRAP ON THE INTERNET.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2020
History555:

Ask yourself where did all these people gather and nobody knew till he started posting it.

When did he sow uniforms for them.

Kanu is about to cash out in a serious way

Just watch out he would start requesting for donations to maintain the so called scorpions
efulefu have spoken
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Ojiofor:

What benefit have all the blood sacrifices IPOB has made so far brought to Igbo nation?
MNK and his supporters are the true enemies of ndi Igbo masquerading as Igbo patriots.
Sharap!! Freedom is not taking by talking rubbish in social media just because u're chance to do so!!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Lajet: 11:17am On Dec 14, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Even though I'm in support
of Ipob am against Nnamdi
kanu.

You are confuse already.

Lol, I'm not confused Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu are not the same. even though he is the leader of the group. Nnamdi Kanu is not the founder of Ipob.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Is it your donation.

We that are doing the donating is not complaining,na you come dey cry.
don't mind those zombies!! They're just taking medicine in another person headache
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:20am On Dec 14, 2020
I don't really know what's wrong with all this zombies taking medicine in another person's headache!! Wailers keep wailing while we keep soaring higher
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Lajet: 11:20am On Dec 14, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
stop deceiving ur self!! If u're truely a biafran I don't see the reason u won't like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!! When fulani jihadist terrorists start unlishing there attacks in southeast that's when it'll cleared in ur eyes!! I don't even blame u cause u're still mama thank you!! U're afraid of death but when the time comes u'll do the needful

I'm not against Nnamdi Kanu military men. my only issue is that he should lead by example by making his blood brothers leaders of his military wing after that I and my entire family will join.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by nettpen: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Let's imagine military attacks their camp & kill them all what will Nnamdi Kanu say?
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Lajet:

I'm not against Nnamdi Kanu military men. my only issue is that he should lead by example by making his blood brothers leaders of his military wing after that I and my entire family will join.
but his parents died because of this struggle!! What else did you
Want from him!! He has paid his own sacrifice!! Is it not better to die fighting for freedom than to get killed in ur own farm?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Lajet: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
but his parents died because of this struggle!! What else did you
Want from him!! He has paid his own sacrifice!! Is it not better to die fighting for freedom than to get killed in ur own farm?

Lol did his parents died because of a gunshot by the Nigerian army or died because of sickness?
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by mbaise1000: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Ojiofor:

When the killing start you will be here shedding crocodile tears and looking for who to hugg you to comfort you.
Stop giving Nigeria military excuses to kill our youths.

the real enemy of igbos is not kanu, its not even hausa fulani or yoruba but people like you, who doesn't know who and what what they are, it's people like you that embolden them to come and kill more because they know there are many lackeys that will support them, cowards like you who will rather be slaughtered like chicken than to speak against the evil facing them, so your solution to what is being done to igbos in nigeria is to Keep quite? why are your coward army not slaughtering the yoruba security outfit and the herdsmen and boko haram? why are they afraid of those? because they fight back, no one is supporting killing of anyone here but you need to be objective, you need to look at every situation from all angles, you are comfortable with your condition, not every one sees the SHACKLES in their hands and legs as ornaments of gold and DIAMOND like you do

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by gidgiddy: 11:35am On Dec 14, 2020
Ojiofor:

What benefit have all the blood sacrifices IPOB has made so far brought to Igbo nation?
MNK and his supporters are the true enemies of ndi Igbo masquerading as Igbo patriots.

Blood sacrifices? Nobody really made any blood sacrifice, its just the security forces of Nigeria doing what they have become internationally notorious for, the killing of unarmed people. It does not matter if you are IPOB protesting for Biafra, Shiites protesting for El Zakzaky or ENDSARS protesting for a better Nigeria, you will be shot and killed for daring to raise your voice. One of the many benefits of being part of the failed state of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2020
DeltaFire:
IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION!

Nnamdi Kanu is losing his followers and came up with another ploy to get Igbo killed (that's his method) so that people will begin talking about him. He wants relevance. He wants attention.

THINK! If IPOB cult members were not being killed, would anybody be talking of IPOB? It would just be another association or religious group. It is only that people get KILLED that we know of IPOB.

So, now that Uche Mefor has left Nnamdi Kanu, and anyway IPOB cult members were already leaving Nnamdi Kanu, he needed to find another crazy idea that will get IPOB killed, plus innocent Igbo as collateral damage. His clownish Security Outfit is what he has come up with.

Now Nigeria Military will have an excuse to remain in SS and SE to kill IPOB who are designated as terrorists. You see, rather than Nnamdi Kanu working to remove the terrorist label of IPOB, he likes it, as that makes it easier for IPOB, SE and SS to be targeted and killed.

IF ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY IS FOOLISH TO HAVE JOINED IPOB SECURITY OUTFIT - FIND THE UNIFORM, CUT IT UP OR BURN IT BECAUSE IF IT IS IN YOUR HOUSE, YOU WILL BE IN DANGER. YOU, AND YOUR CHILDREN!

Igbo and SS I have here warned you to leave Nnamdi Kanu if you value your life. He is safe abroad with his children. His family in Nigeria have not joined this his IPOB Security Outfit have they? So stop your foolishness.
coward talk

1 Like

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
History555:

Oga don't be deceived. When did all these people gather and nobody knew till he started posting it.
Only the cowardly eastern governors have power to float such not kanu.
Where did he get the resources to maintain the so called scorpions.
Kanu biggest problem are he talks too much, insults everyone abd and can't keep a secret
It's obvious that you are looking for trouble. Wetin concern you for IPOB matters? We are happy with our leader MNK and you as an outsider is scared and sad.....

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Ojiofor: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
mbaise1000:

the real enemy of igbos is not kanu, its not even hausa fulani or yoruba but people like you, who doesn't know who and what what they are, it's people like you that embolden them to come and kill more because they know there are many lackeys that will support them, cowards like you who will rather be slaughtered like chicken than to speak against the evil facing them, so your solution to what is being done to igbos in nigeria is to Keep quite? why are your coward army not slaughtering the yoruba security outfit and the herdsmen and boko haram? why are they afraid of those? because they fight back, no one is supporting killing of anyone here but you need to be objective, you need to look at every situation from all angles, you are comfortable with your condition, not every one sees the SHACKLES in their hands and legs as ornaments of gold and DIAMOND like you do

Brave man I have heard you clearly and when it will set it is the cowards you will still call to come and save your weakling asses.
You think if OPC was the one that lunched Amotekun the army won't go after them?
My point is, don't be a brave raving lion on internet and weakling dog in war front.
I saw your bravery at Afaraukwu and recently in Obiogbo and I wasn't impressed that is the reason why I feel concerned.
Emotions and sentiments does not win battles.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Bonesking(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ojiofor:

Brave man I have heard you clearly and when it will set it is the cowards you will still call to come and save your weakling asses.
You think if OPC was the one that lunched Amotekun the army won't go after them?
My point is, don't be a brave raving lion on internet and weakling dog in war front.
I saw your bravery at Afaraukwu and recently in Obiogbo and I wasn't impressed that is the reason why I feel concerned.
Emotions and sentiments does not win battles.
Lol! You have time to be responding to clowns who have sold their brains to a runaway he-goat. The same way MEND cannot declare a security network for the SS is the same way IPOB don’t have the mandate to form theirs in Igboland.
Must we continue to teach some fools everything? The idiot in the UK pushing his boys to their early graves will not take the fall when shit hits the fan, but will push the buck to Igbo leaders as usual.

Any fool joining this illegal security network should prepare his coffin ready for a burial (for the lucky ones whose corps are found). And I’ll support any shoot at sight order to quell clowns from taking over the SE.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Ojiofor: 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bonesking:
Lol! You have time to be responding to clowns who have sold their brains to a runaway he-goat. The same way MEND cannot declare a security network for the SS is the same way IPOB don’t have the mandate to form theirs in Igboland.

Any fool joining this illegal security network should prepare his coffin ready for a burial (for the lucky ones whose corps are found). And I’ll support any shoot at sight order to quell clowns from taking over the SE.

Can you imagine a banned group to form a vigilante group?
How will that even be possible?
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Bonesking(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ojiofor:

It’s has never being heard of the world over. Any banned and violent group with such intention are usually gunned down. And IPOB case will not be different.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by engrchykae(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
DeltaFire:

while amotekun is TINUBU's ploy to get yorubas killed so that he will gain attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
History555:

Ask yourself where did all these people gather and nobody knew till he started posting it.

When did he sow uniforms for them.

Kanu is about to cash out in a serious way

Just watch out he would start requesting for donations to maintain the so called scorpions
you have been saying he will cash out since 2013....

1 Like

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by ejanla077: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lajet:
Even though I'm in support of Ipob am against Nnamdi kanu. Any igbo youths that are sensible shouldn't join Nnamdi kanu military men until they see his blood brothers leading his Army.

You can't put other people life in danger while his own family are safe.

Nnamdi kanu is power monger he only want people to be saluting him in a military way.even when he is not yet head of the state.

We should ask Nnamdi kanu how did him think that it will be possible for the saboteurs Governors we have in East and federal government will allow his military men function without arresting and killing them. Let us be wise.

He lost a parent to the struggle
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by History555: 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
ezenwajosh:
you have been saying he will cash out since 2013....

I registered in 2020 so stop spreading lies. Having said that i support a vigilante group for the east backed by the governors even though we know the se govs are spineless cowards. Yet these group by kanu is fake. Take it from me, three months from now you will be asking where are these people
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
History555:

I registered in 2020 so stop spreading lies. Having said that i support a vigilante group for the east backed by the governors even though we know the se govs are spineless cowards. Yet these group by kanu is fake. Take it from me, three months from now you will be asking where are these people
OK
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Lajet: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
ejanla077:

He lost a parent to the struggle

Lol did his parents died because of a gunshot by the Nigerian army or died because of sickness? I asked the other guy that said the same thing you said he ran away.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by tmasolutions: 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
@OP, I just checked your your profile and previous posts and I didn't see where you have condemned the ongoing killings or the bad leadership of this country. That shows that you're either hypocritical person or ignorant of the truth.

Since you've decided to take the evil path I pray may the killings befalling the innocents blood as a result of wicked leadership also befall you soonest.

Anyone against MNK is evil and You're just an EVIL fellow.

1 Like

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by ejanla077: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lajet:

Lol did his parents died because of a gunshot by the Nigerian army or died because of sickness? I asked the other guy that said the same thing you said he ran away.

I dont argue with people who dont have sense or pretend not to have.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Muna4real(f): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

It will be possible if and only when the " banned " group need to protect their lives and properties. Stop making it a crime to resist being killed. It's stupidity.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Ojiofor: 2:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Muna4real:

It will be possible if and only when the " banned " group need to protect their lives and properties. Stop making it a crime to resist being killed. It's stupidity.

We are watching how it will all play out.Time shall tell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Chief Awolowo Took Poison" - Legit.ng / See What Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Was Seen Doing Today (pictures) / Akeredolu: Amotekun Not In Rivalry With Other Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.