Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! (3575 Views)

Ota-­Agbara Axis: Finally, The Goose That Lays The Golden Egg Gets Attention / Ohanaeze Distances Self From Ipob’s Security Network. / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by mbaise1000: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

Brave man I have heard you clearly and when it will set it is the cowards you will still call to come and save your weakling asses.
You think if OPC was the one that lunched Amotekun the army won't go after them?
My point is, don't be a brave raving lion on internet and weakling dog in war front.
I saw your bravery at Afaraukwu and recently in Obiogbo and I wasn't impressed that is the reason why I feel concerned.
Emotions and sentiments does not win battles.

if you had.read my comment well you would have seen that I am not in support of anyone perishing because of nigeria. but I asked a question which I know people like you will never be capable of answering, to begin with, I don't even think you are igbo and even if you are I will still not be surprised because we have a few of your type in igbo land who I say ate the real enemies of the people, many of your type have already said that they are NOT igbos because of inferiority complex, not because you are intelligent like you want to claim.
pack well
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Ojiofor: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
mbaise1000:

if you had.read my comment well you would have seen that I am not in support of anyone perishing because of nigeria. but I asked a question which I know people like you will never be capable of answering, to begin with, I don't even think you are igbo and even if you are I will still not be surprised because we have a few of your type in igbo land who I say ate the real enemies of the people, many of your type have already said that they are NOT igbos because of inferiority complex, not because you are intelligent like you want to claim.
pack well

I am not Igbo abi,I dey with my umunna in my home town right now and they are the people that matters not opinion of total strangers like you.
Continue with your Nzogbu Nzogbu enyimba enyi mentally and lets see where it will land.Bravemen that faces armoured cars with bare hands is nothing but stupidity.Umu aturu ndi eriri.

1 Like

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Dedetwo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

I am not Igbo abi,I dey with my umunna in my home town right now and they are the people that matters not opinion of total strangers like you.
Continue with your Nzogbu Nzogbu enyimba enyi mentally and lets see where it will land. Bravemen that faces armoured cars with bare hands is nothing but stupidity.Umu aturu ndi eriri.

You need to give good reasons why you want to hang with shithole called Nigeria while the folks who wanted to abscond will give their good reasons too. It is absolute sign of defeatism to harp on brevity without weapon. It takes to time to build army of infantry, sailors and airmen. I do not think your plank of do nothing in face of aggressor is the answer. By the way, it is not a crime to sue for self determination unless in the moronic Africa.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by MosheDayan: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
DeltaFire:
IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION!

Nnamdi Kanu is losing his followers and came up with another ploy to get Igbo killed (that's his method) so that people will begin talking about him. He wants relevance. He wants attention.

THINK! If IPOB cult members were not being killed, would anybody be talking of IPOB? It would just be another association or religious group. It is only that people get KILLED that we know of IPOB.

So, now that Uche Mefor has left Nnamdi Kanu, and anyway IPOB cult members were already leaving Nnamdi Kanu, he needed to find another crazy idea that will get IPOB killed, plus innocent Igbo as collateral damage. His clownish Security Outfit is what he has come up with.

Now Nigeria Military will have an excuse to remain in SS and SE to kill IPOB who are designated as terrorists. You see, rather than Nnamdi Kanu working to remove the terrorist label of IPOB, he likes it, as that makes it easier for IPOB, SE and SS to be targeted and killed.

IF ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY IS FOOLISH TO HAVE JOINED IPOB SECURITY OUTFIT - FIND THE UNIFORM, CUT IT UP OR BURN IT BECAUSE IF IT IS IN YOUR HOUSE, YOU WILL BE IN DANGER. YOU, AND YOUR CHILDREN!

Igbo and SS I have here warned you to leave Nnamdi Kanu if you value your life. He is safe abroad with his children. His family in Nigeria have not joined this his IPOB Security Outfit have they? So stop your foolishness.
[/s]
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by MosheDayan: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
Lajet:
Even though I'm in support of Ipob am against Nnamdi kanu. Any igbo youths that are sensible shouldn't join Nnamdi kanu military men until they see his blood brothers leading his Army.

You can't put other people life in danger while his own family are safe.

Nnamdi kanu is power monger he only want people to be saluting him in a military way.even when he is not yet head of the state.

We should ask Nnamdi kanu how did him think that it will be possible for the saboteurs Governors we have in East and federal government will allow his military men function without arresting and killing them. Let us be wise.

[/s]
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Bialegend(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Come try and kill any Biafran again. All you terrorists will be chased off from Biafraland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf3N5MYzitA
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Ojiofor: 12:05am On Dec 16, 2020
Dedetwo:

You need to give good reasons why you want to hang with shithole called Nigeria while the folks who wanted to abscond will give their good reasons too. It is absolute sign of defeatism to harp on brevity without weapon. It takes to time to build army of infantry, sailors and airmen. I do not think your plank of do nothing in face of aggressor is the answer. By the way, it is not a crime to sue for self determination unless in the moronic Africa.

I am not against self determination but I abhor any tactless strategy that will push us to fight another unprepared war that will result in another humiliating defeat.Before you go into a fight make sure you have at least 50% chances of winning.
I am also against needless lost of Igbo youths from time to time to Nigeria military brutality that doesn't add any value to the struggle. Obigbo is good example.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Bialegend(m): 12:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Ojiofor:

I am not against self determination but I abhor any tactless strategy that will push us to fight another unprepared war that will result in another humiliating defeat.Before you go into a fight make sure you have at least 50% chances of winning.
I am also against needless lost of Igbo youths from time to time to Nigeria military brutality that doesn't add any value to the struggle. Obigbo is good example.
What a dunce. Your tone is slowly changing. You will soon change moniker to secretly start supporting the struggle. Buffoon.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Notasyouthink: 3:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Ojiofor:

What benefit have all the blood sacrifices IPOB has made so far brought to Igbo nation?
MNK and his supporters are the true enemies of ndi Igbo masquerading as Igbo patriots.
And buhari and his northern brothers are the true lovers of ndigbo clap for your miserable self.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by joyandfaith: 4:01am On Dec 16, 2020
DeltaFire:
IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION!

Nnamdi Kanu is losing his followers and came up with another ploy to get Igbo killed (that's his method) so that people will begin talking about him. He wants relevance. He wants attention.

THINK! If IPOB cult members were not being killed, would anybody be talking of IPOB? It would just be another association or religious group. It is only that people get KILLED that we know of IPOB.

So, now that Uche Mefor has left Nnamdi Kanu, and anyway IPOB cult members were already leaving Nnamdi Kanu, he needed to find another crazy idea that will get IPOB killed, plus innocent Igbo as collateral damage. His clownish Security Outfit is what he has come up with.

Now Nigeria Military will have an excuse to remain in SS and SE to kill IPOB who are designated as terrorists. You see, rather than Nnamdi Kanu working to remove the terrorist label of IPOB, he likes it, as that makes it easier for IPOB, SE and SS to be targeted and killed.

IF ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY IS FOOLISH TO HAVE JOINED IPOB SECURITY OUTFIT - FIND THE UNIFORM, CUT IT UP OR BURN IT BECAUSE IF IT IS IN YOUR HOUSE, YOU WILL BE IN DANGER. YOU, AND YOUR CHILDREN!

Igbo and SS I have here warned you to leave Nnamdi Kanu if you value your life. He is safe abroad with his children. His family in Nigeria have not joined this his IPOB Security Outfit have they? So stop your foolishness.

This is not ipob. It is eastern Nigeria vigilantee group No security agent will attack them.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by joyandfaith: 4:08am On Dec 16, 2020
nettpen:
Let's imagine military attacks their camp & kill them all what will Nnamdi Kanu say?
It is war crimes for military to attack and kill them . They can get them arrested and charged them to court. It is more of vigilantee group
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by AsiwajuNdigbo: 4:12am On Dec 16, 2020
[s]
DeltaFire:

[/s]

Next time you address Supreme Leader you do so with respect and make it dignified. He is not in your class!
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Ojiofor: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2020
Bialegend:

What a dunce. Your tone is slowly changing. You will soon change moniker to secretly start supporting the struggle. Buffoon.

No time for idiots.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by nettpen: 8:50am On Dec 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

It is war crimes for military to attack and kill them . They can get them arrested and charged them to court. It is more of vigilantee group

Yes, I get your point. Thanks
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Lajet: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
MosheDayan:
[s][/s]

Zombie brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Lajet: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2020
ejanla077:

I dont argue with people who dont have sense or pretend not to have.

Zombie Brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu. Answer my question or shut up
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Lajet: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2020
Power monger Nnamdi kanu will never be future leader of Biafra country. We will rather scatter everything than allow Arrogant person like Nnamdi kanu to rule Igboland never.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by mbaise1000: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ojiofor:

Continue with your Nzogbu Nzogbu enyimba enyi mentally and lets see where it will land.Bravemen that faces armoured cars with bare hands is nothing but stupidity.Umu aturu ndi eriri.

after killing THOSE ones, they will spare you and your likes right? well it's not everyone that wants to live like a slave like you and your umunna that is if your umunna are as simple minded as you, which I doubt very much, keep being in denial and delusion, your type are classical examples of what you get when the gene pool gets contaminated. even millions of your type will not stop what will be to be and the truth can't be buried forever, keep enjoying your SHACKLES, it's your own precious stone but not everyone will live in a fools paradise like you
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by Ojiofor: 2:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
mbaise1000:

after killing THOSE ones, they will spare you and your likes right? well it's not everyone that wants to live like a slave like you and your umunna that is if your umunna are as simple minded as you, which I doubt very much, keep being in denial and delusion, your type are classical examples of what you get when the gene pool gets contaminated. even millions of your type will not stop what will be to be and the truth can't be buried forever, keep enjoying your SHACKLES, it's your own precious stone but not everyone will live in a fools paradise like you

I have been schooled by experience to be simple minded rather than delusional and stupid like you. Enjoy your crude bravery while it last. Time shall tell.
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by mbaise1000: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

I have been schooled by experience to be simple minded rather than delusional and stupid like you. Enjoy your crude bravery while it last. Time shall tell.
How will you know that you are delusional, tje moment you understand that you will wske up from these slumber, meanwhile you don't have any experience because if you do you will not accept what is happening to igbos in nigeria, anyways, doesn't the mad people on the streets believe they are experienced? But sane people know they are not, keep dping the ostrich in the few moments you get your sense
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by MosheDayan: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
[s]
Lajet:

Zombie brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu.
[/s]
Re: IPOB SECURITY CORPS IS NNAMDI KANU PLOY TO GET IGBO KILLED SO HE GETS ATTENTION! by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:35pm On May 04, 2021
Who made you a spokesman for the Igbo people? You're not even an Igbo man, so you're not qualified to give advice on an matter concerning the Igbos. Stop writing rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reaction Of Governor Sanwo-olu When INEC Declared Him As Winner (pics/video) / Appeal Court Ruling: APC Congratulates Sanwo-Olu / 30 + CASUALITIES RECORDED In Jos BOMB BLAST AT terminus market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.