Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents (9241 Views)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Kankara Schoolboys’ Abduction & Rescue Is Scam — Afenifere / #EndSARS: Hussaini Coomassie Tells Buhari To Use Force Against Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by spy24(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Na recruit Boko Haram do so

I hope they don't turn those boys to terrorists
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by victokafor(m): 7:31am On Dec 14, 2020
666? This number reminds me of something shocked.. Antichrist kidnapping? Bokoharam terrorists are Antichrist in the making...
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Tyriq: 7:32am On Dec 14, 2020
Where are the fearless Nigerian activists wen u need them the most?
Abi naija no get activists again?
Where are those concerned citizens that organized themselves and traveled to the US to address the US parliament..how come Nigeria is in turmoil and nobody is on the streets to protest? Nigeria is officially on autopilot.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Angelfrost(m): 7:32am On Dec 14, 2020
After mocking and campaigning against GEJ using Chibok Girls, now this,!!!... Could this be the real definition of Karma?!!

But... It's a shame how Katsina, one of the most peaceful Northern States (very peaceful and serene even at the height of Boko Haram onslaught in parts of that region including Abuja) has been reduced to this level... Even more embarrassing that it's in Mr. President's backyard.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by upengineer: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Insecurity in Nigeria is turning into something else
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by sammysneh(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Nwodosis:
Python that ought to have danced at the North danced at the East where there was no music!

They haven't seen nothing yet
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Angelfrost(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2020
spy24:
Na recruit Boko Haram do so

I hope they don't turn those boys to terrorists

If Boko Haram did this, what else are they supposed to turn them to?!! Evangelists?!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by alomeda600(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2020
Forgive my being inquisitive.. How was it possible to easily abduct over 300 students... Were they transported in a bus? Ferried with a boat? It baffles me so much.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Camelot65: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2020
But one drunk Garba said only 10 boys are missing on another thread.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Jaapu: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2020
greatdreamer:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
They conspired and kidnapped Chibok"s girls to make GEJ look incompetent. Now karma has paid them back.

My heart goes to the innocent students and their parents.
May such thing not happen to our children

This one is still worshipping GEJ after how many years.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Camelot65: 7:39am On Dec 14, 2020
alomeda600:
Forgive my being inquisitive.. How was it possible to easily adopt over 300 students... Were they transported in a bus? Ferried with a boat? It baffles me so much.
Maybe it's same way they do with cattle rustling......pun intended.

It still baffles me too.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Angelfrost(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The Government should go all the way out to bring these innocent kids back and may everyone involved in this just like the Chibok girls never see the new year coming by.

A big shame on you.
You still find a way to make this sorrowful thread tribalistic.
With youths like this one, dis country future get as e be.
A big shame on you once again. Spits.

By the way,

Sometimes, you read some trash like the screenshot below on this forum and you can only wonder what kind of people you share this forum with.

Can you just imagine this rubbish below?
I shock when I read am yesterday.

What exactly is "shocking" about the write up?!!

What else is new under the sun?!!...

People won't write or reason like this if they were being led by sincere and transparent leaders.

Since 2015, I have personally heard more lies, half truths, and propaganda than all the years since the military dictatorship... It's almost impossible to believe anything anymore.

So, I can't blame him... The average Nigerian has since become a skeptic!!! Too many lies abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Nwodosis(m): 7:40am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

A big shame on you.
Sniper is not costly!

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by lwise(m): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2020
I feel like crying right now.... embarassed embarassed embarassed

How did we get here
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Gabriel004: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The Government should go all the way out to bring these innocent kids back and may everyone involved in this just like the Chibok girls never see the new year coming by.

A big shame on you.

By the way,

Sometimes, you read some trash like the screenshot below on this forum and you can only wonder what kind of people you share this forum with.

Like they have brought chibock girls back since the time they were kidnapped.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by HelpYourself(m): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:

A big shame on you.

By the way,

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Angelfrost(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2020
alomeda600:
Forgive my being inquisitive.. How was it possible to easily adopt over 300 students... Were they transported in a bus? Ferried with a boat? It baffles me so much.

Over 600 students, and they actually succeeded?!! How exactly?!!...

I wonder how long these Northerners determine to keep up this drama!

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by PlainSight(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2020
That's what you get for voting in an inept m0R0n as president.so the north should fucking deal with it.more to come.useless almajiriss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Georgejeez: 7:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Tyriq:
Where are the fearless Nigerian activists wen u need them the most?
Abi naija no get activists again?
Where are those concerned citizens that organized themselves and traveled to the US to address the US parliament..how come Nigeria is in turmoil and nobody is on the streets to protest? Nigeria is officially on autopilot.

Who told you Nigeria is in turmoil ?
The North is safe .
I repeat ,the North is safe .
Katsina cannot be in distress when the King in the north is in Winterfell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Ade3131: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

A big shame on you.

By the way,

Interesting you're still on the side of a failure called PMB. Those who claimed to be his strong supporters are already retracing their steps and regretting their actions.

Let's be honest with ourselves for a minute pls. What is our security structure like in this country?

With all the events playing out in the Northeast, is it not high time PMB declare state of emergency in those troubled states?

Phyton dance to scare and intimidate people in peaceful region and kid gloves approach to terrorist and bandit ridden region ... Any logical justification to that?

Locked boarders down south to cripple bilateral trades among neighboring peaceful west African countries and keeping the boarders wide open up north where neighboring countries posses security threat, and mostly link Nigeria to the black market gun running world. Is it not callousness to say the least that our boarder up north are still wide open?

You also posted a screenshot from someone who opined that the whole kidnapping might be a well thought-out plan. My brother, with the way terrorists who should be tagged enemies of the country are rehabilitated and sponsored on foreign education scholarship, and the manner at which the returned chibok girls were sent on foreign scholarship from tax payers monies while those in IDPs are left in ruins, one can logically conclude that the government knows what they're doing bcuz all the signs points to a logical conclusion that it's a plot after all.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by obama30: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2020
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/katsina-abduction-668-students-still-missing-school-register-shows

Different numbers of missing student in one write up. From one government, confuse caculation, different account.

If I may ask, did this incident really happened? Or just teater stage to confuse them self.

How did terrorist Cary over 600 people into bush, were they chain?, drugged? Or hyptonised?. If it truly happen we need clear account
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2020
greatdreamer:
They conspired and kidnapped Chibok"s girls to make GEJ look incompetent. Now karma has paid them back.

Modified
Governor Masari has no right to cry after going to bush to negotiate with bandits, paid them ransoms, took pictures with them and rehabitated them.

I can assure you this is also a setup. This is a plot to get some serious mullah for the bandits.
You can already hear pls don't use force. So what else? Money of course!!
The whole scenario smells like, looks like and feels like a plot too get an FG backed amnesty for the bandits, or at least some cool cash for ransoms. Check how it goes
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:32am On Dec 14, 2020
Esseite:
688 still missing
406 found...

How bandits managed to abduct 1,094 students in a community is another world wonder..

The same chopper that speedily brought security chiefs to katsina to give useless speech could not sweep the bushes to locate over 688 people. The stand by armoured chopper with the president in katsina could not be discharged immediately in search for the children?... this country is dead.

Bros forget. This northerners know what they're doing. It's a script to a predetermined end.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

A big shame on you.

By the way,

The screenshot sounds sensible. If you're too slow or emotionally conflicted to think, it's no one's fault.
The president lands in his home state and barely has he taken a cup and news breaks of kidnap of students.
The same Katsina that is a desert plain land is where hundreds of students can disappear into a hole and not located till now.
The parents are now saying pls don't use force while recovering our children.
Isn't it so obvious what's at play here?
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Babaken(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

A big shame on you.

By the way,

stop this your ITK the python dance has the music suddenly off when it come to North or Boko haram issues. Concerning the screenshot there is truth over there.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by Babaken(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2020
LookInTheMirror:
angry

Okay dont shoot the kidnappers, play with them? maybe even dash them houses and cars right?
Leave the North Alone never cry for them let them live in what they created for themselves
No they should send female soldiers to go and romance them to release the students nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by PureMe01: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2020
greatdreamer:

Modified
Governor Masari has no right to cry after going to bush to negotiate with bandits, paid them ransoms, took pictures with them and rehabitated them.
if you are from the south and typed this,u no get sense unless ofcourse u are a buharist.
The North no send u.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by DZTech: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

A big shame on you.
pls, who can borrow dis sycophant half a brain?
just for dis thread.
Mr man, is d comparative analysis wrong?
sometimes, I wonder at ur age and intelligence.
when u display crass ignorance in ur comments- all the while, insulting others for criticizing a govt meant to serve them-
it's simply impossible to even pity u.
pearls and pigs.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Rescue Our Children But Don't Use Force - Parents by MajohBankz: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Nwodosis:
Python that ought to have danced at the North, danced at the East where there was no music!
Buhari invited python to dance in the east while neglecting other snakes, now they've all organized their own cultural festival in his own state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Guber: PDP Adopts Automatic Delegates, To Go Ahead With June 26 Primary / Ex-Governor Timipre Sylva Goes Into Hiding! / Ohanaeze Faction Asks Court To Stop Obiozor From Parading Himself As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.