Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today (21698 Views)

Pence Hits Breaking Point With Trump In Blessing Biden's Win / Hillary Clinton Renews Call For Abolition Of US Electoral College / DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by Buliwyf: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2020
od501:

Your logic is not rational, Trump didn't just say he won, he did so with evidence. We have seen situations where names of dead people in their thousands are seen in the register. What is Biden's evidence that he won the election and Trump lost?

You have evidence of names of dead people in their thousands? Quick go and give it to Trump's team so they take it to court. Obviously you are a better lawyer and investigator in your bedroom in Aba than all the lawyers and investigators Trump hired that are on ground and aren't even arguing about dead voters in court. Hahahaha.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by PigTormentor: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Trump has rejected the US Supreme court's decision and he's headed for the Biafuro IPIG Supreme court for a more favorable decision.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by Buliwyf: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2020
od501:

To all Biden supporters, wait till resumes office! All then you will see what has befallen you. Too much talk de cause headache. Just wait for it.

Yeah like it befell them under Obama right? Hahahaha. Trump supporters are not bright at all.

6 Likes

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by flamingREED(m): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2020
I cannot grieve more than the bereaved.

Biden's administration would be of great interest to the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by alabo1: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
Satan has finally taken over the United States.
September 2001 terrorist attack will be a child's play when compared to the doom that will befall U.S.A as soon as Biden is sworn in as president.
Biden will impose stringent laws that will collapse U.S economy, he has already planned and alignned with the Fulanis and Al Qaeda to open up immigration to Muslim and to make The United State an Islamic Nation.
You people rejoicing over Trump's defeat don't know what you have gotten yourselves into and the dark secret that is going on in the United States.
Mark my words, you all advocating for Biden will regret and Cry bitterly for voting against Trump.
Just the same way Nigerians are regretting bitterly for ending SARS.
I rest my words.
cc kyase Afamed seunmsg AmazonTopaz and the rest of those Biden asslickers

Please seek psychiatric help. If you already have and are on meds dont skip them. A stitch in time............ Nuff said

6 Likes

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by BabaO2: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2020
Like Trump like Atiku. Trump sold them the idea of INEC server at their secrete meeting @Trump Tower

2 Likes

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by Gloriagee(f): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2020
Fantastic kiss
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by oviri01: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2020
Insidenaijasblo:
https://insidenaija.com.ng/us-electoral-college-set-to-confirm-biden-win-monday/

President-elect Joe Biden is expected to receive 306 electoral votes, more than the 270 needed to elect a president, and President Donald Trump is expected to receive 232 votes.

In 32 states, plus the District of Columbia, there are laws or party regulations requiring electors to vote the same way the popular vote goes in the state.
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by alabo1: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2020
iquote author=Dreadful post=97049792]The winner of the election according to the Constitution of the United States will be decided during the Joint House and Senate Session on the 6th of January 2021.
On that day, Nancy Pelosi will sit her ass down as an ordinary house member only to take directives from Mike Pence the House President!
Both the House and the Senate are Republican led. An ugly politics will play out on that day!!
Remember what Trump told you, that if the electoral college certifies Biden as the winner that he will concede, January 6th is the reason for that statement!![/quote]

You obviously do not understand the process. That proceeding is a formality. The major event takes place today. Read you will not read. Come here and espouse rubbish! On the 20th of January Joe Biden will be sworn in. You can argue with your keyboard.

2 Likes

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by chris51(f): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2020
kingxsamz:
All these fake news that these Biden supporters love to spread.
Funny clowns. Stop watching CNN, you clowns won't hear. The fake news media have failed to report what is actually happening.

Just yesterday, the Supreme court of Nigeria decided to hear the case since the Scotus have already been bought and bribed by Joe Biden.
Now the electoral college voting has been suspended till further notice. THIS IS BIG!
Plus, the Angels from Africa just crossed the border, they're on their way to the white house.
Stay tuned. Biden supporters go cry today.

Stop spreading FAKE News
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by Miracle1991: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
If they eventually get rid of Trump, we will definitely miss him. What a straight forward man that do speak truth to your face.

Whatever Americans decided on whom to govern them, we Nigerians home and abroad wish them best of luck.

The most hated man is the one that speaks the truth. Plato.
Is that the reason why you hate buhari?

2 Likes

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by chris51(f): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2020
chris51:

Stop spreading FAKE News
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by preshyusufu: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2020
for those of una wen dey sey bye bye Trump, pele Trump i no blaim una, na because una own govt. dey do una well and una dey enjoy una govt that why.

American no need Trump again, dey vote am out, una fit do am? na for bbn una get power. una no mind to pay money to vote for bbn.

1 Like

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2020
od501:

Your logic is not rational, Trump didn't just say he won, he did so with evidence. We have seen situations where names of dead people in their thousands are seen in the register. What is Biden's evidence that he won the election and Trump lost?
And what is the evidence to prove this.
Why is Trump losing cases in court since he has evidence why has the courts not helped him?Trump has lost 59 cases already because he has no proof.Biden won through the same process that brought Trump in in 2016.Don't be silly an ignorant at the same time it is not Biden's duty to prove anything in the election it is Trump and he has been unable to prove any All election security experts have all said the election is free and fair
Go and sit down in one corner

3 Likes

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by Seyzcham91(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2020
tell me who will patronize you when mtn themselves sells 1gb for 300 and you added 30naira to yours

well i understand its business and you gotta make profit but i just feel no one in their right mind would come for you in place of mtn directly which is cheaper
IAmMysterious:
Seriously, Trump will be missed. grin

By the way, do you know you can buy MTN data 1GB for as low as N330 and many more at affordable prices? Kindly check my signature for more details.
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2020
chris51:

Stop spreading FAKE News
He was being sarcastic

1 Like

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Miracle1991:
Is that the reason why you hate buhari?

Have I appeared to you in your dreams that I hate anybody. Check through my previous post on here and make reference to any where that I mentioned hating Buhari or anybody. If government do well, we commend them irrespective of whom at the helm of affairs, if they do otherwise, we do object criticism.

I'm a libral individual, you will rather see number of posts where I'm selling real estate, that's what concern me most.
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by grandlexuz(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
Trump till 2024.

Biden negroes cash out on that!

P. S: For those of you who think a Biden win means relocating to the US, you all will receive a shock so big, a cardiac arrest will surely to meet you.

For those of you who think a Trump win will bring celebrations in heaven the reverse is True. Angels are already dancing and celebrating his departure.

20th January been declared public holiday in heaven. One less liar, cheat, bigot etc at the helm of affairs. Come see flexing for heaven that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by nairaman66(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
Trump till 2024.

P. S: For those of you who think a Biden win means relocating to the US, you all will receive a shock so big, a cardiac arrest will surely to meet you.

ㄔㄟㄗˉㄎㄍㄍㄝˉㄦㄇㄞㄡㄕˊㄓˋㄝㄣˉㄞㄊˉㄣˇㄆㄙㄚㄝㄕ

Translated- You seemed pained Trump is leaving

1 Like

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by Bluntemperor: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2020
dangermouse:
A sore loser. it's so obvious pride goes be fore a fall. good riddance to bad rubbish!

Trump will be missed by those above me and by Twitter users as he has nothing to offer Americn People other than twitting!
it has shown that a Trump who claimed 'American first' in words cannot abide by same principle in deed.Left to Trump,America should make him an Emperor
The only thing Americans will remember Trump for is that he helped to expose the evil in Chinese to the world.The rest is history.
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2020
Joe Biden said something sometime last month that the winning is good but he still has to contend with over 70million Americans who voted for Trump.
He knows exactly what he's talking about. The truth is, majority of his votes came from non-Americans and d blacks. He may want to impress them and that of course will spell doom for him. The over 70m Trump supporters will not just sit by and watch. America deserve trump and not a sleepyhead of JB.
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by grandlexuz(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2020
Racoon:
Nothing more nothing less.Congratulations Biden.Trump really screwed up.

He has got a loud and foul mouth..He will do better as the president, Lagos Chapter of Touts.
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by DarkJeddi(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2020
od501:

To all Biden supporters, wait till resumes office! All then you will see what has befallen you. Too much talk de cause headache. Just wait for it.
So you have all graduated from Biden is not going to be sworn in,to wait until he's sworn in?
Guy!
Give it a rest,you and Dump should go and take several seats.. angry

1 Like

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by grandlexuz(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
Joe Biden said something sometime last month that the winning is good but he still has to contend with over 70million Americans who voted for Trump.
He knows exactly what he's talking about. The truth is, majority of his votes came from non-Americans and d blacks. He may want to impress them and that of course will spell doom for him. The over 70m Trump supporters will not just sit by and watch. America deserve trump and not a sleepyhead of JB.

Are they no transformers in your area?
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by Naija4love(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
Trump till 2024.

1 Like

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by grandlexuz(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
Satan has finally taken over the United States.
September 2001 terrorist attack will be a child's play when compared to the doom that will befall U.S.A as soon as Biden is sworn in as president.
Biden will impose stringent laws that will collapse U.S economy, he has already planned and alignned with the Fulanis and Al Qaeda to open up immigration to Muslim and to make The United State an Islamic Nation.
You people rejoicing over Trump's defeat don't know what you have gotten yourselves into and the dark secret that is going on in the United States.
Mark my words, you all advocating for Biden will regret and Cry bitterly for voting against Trump.
Just the same way Nigerians are regretting bitterly for ending SARS.
I rest my words.
cc kyase Afamed seunmsg AmazonTopaz and the rest of those Biden asslickers

And so What? Go join Trump and grab some pussie.
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by highflyer012020: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2020
THIS IS A BIASED REPORT ALLOW THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE OF US TO ELECT THEIR PRESIDENT BEFORE REPORTING A NEWS OF CULUMMY
Insidenaijasblo:
https://insidenaija.com.ng/us-electoral-college-set-to-confirm-biden-win-monday/
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by grandlexuz(m): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Koulture:
[s][/s]
It's funny how Nigerians like you think they know God more than those in the USA,are you more righteous than biden?

Last time I checked the bombings of September 11 happened under a republican president and a Democrat assassinated the main perpetrator.

Biden will impose laws that would collapse the US economy?
How dumb can some people be.Moody analytics a top US economic research firm did a study on joe bidens economic plans and found out it will create far more jobs than Trump's plan,you can read about that.

Can that one read anything factual. He is campaigning for his pussie grabber after the election.

1 Like

Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by Obc1234(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
Trump till 2024.

see them
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by juman(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2020
God bless ordinary American people.
Re: US Electoral College To Confirm Biden's Win Today by HimName: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Electoral college my foot.

They are not as important as IPOB KANU'S SLAVE in the scheme of things.

IPOB OWNS the United States so nothing would materialize without their consent.

IPOB's scorpions are currently in the wood, undergoing intense warfare training and eating decayed pork in between.

I learnt three IPOB scorpions are more than enough to run aground the white house if Biden is eventually sworn in by 20th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Americans Looting At The Boston Marathon Venue After Bombing / US Election: Curfew Declared In Washington Amid Pro-Trump Protest / UK PM, Sunak Apologises For Not Wearing Seatbelt, Police Investigating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.