Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Create A Paypal Account That Pays, Receive Money & Transfer To Nigerian Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create A Paypal Account That Pays, Receive Money & Transfer To Nigerian Bank (647 Views)

Wrong Bank Transfer To Another Recipient Who Is To Blame / Barclays Africa Group To Acquire Nigerian Bank / How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds,receive Paypal In Nigerian Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create A Paypal Account That Pays, Receive Money & Transfer To Nigerian Bank by Broel(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2020
What's going on guys it's Joseph Abokhai Once again, This is my Christmas Gift To you guys. I have been selling this ebook for #5,000 but I have decided to give it out for free to a limited number of persons.

For those of you who have been struggling to make money online because you don't have a Paypal account in dollars or you want to start making money online as a beginner but need a PayPal account, today is your lucky day because I will be giving out my ebook on how to create a Paypal account in Nigeria that pays and receives funds right here in Nigeria.

Not just that, in the ebook I also showed how to transfer your money directly to your local bank account right here in Nigeria. Here is a video I recorded of me transferring over $200 I made online into my Nigerian Bank Account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B9Tfl6xZ0w

In the coming days, I will show you guys exactly how I am making money online and get paid in dollars so make sure to follow me.

To get access to the ebook, type interested and share with us what you are currently doing to make money online. After That send me a message on WhatsApp 09070783430 to receive your ebook
Re: Create A Paypal Account That Pays, Receive Money & Transfer To Nigerian Bank by skillful007: 2:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Interested
I'm into affiliate marketing

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Copy And Paste On Google:D ;) :( / How Do I Make Money Online?? / 9credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.