Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) (22443 Views)

MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) / Supreme Court Declares Frank Ibezim, Imo North Senator-Elect / Arochukwu Indigenes Block Senator Kalu's Convoy, Give Him Food Items (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Kosiso12(f): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2020
Abia North: Jubilation As Sen. Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools(Photos)

Primary school Staff and students, as well as indigenes of Ohafia and Isiukwuato Local Government Areas of Abia-North will undoubtedly have a cause to smile following the intervention of their senatorial Representative and Chief Whip of the Senate , Senator Orji Uzor Kalu in the renovation of primary schools located in their communities, Igbere TV reports.

The schools namely; Ahaba Imenyi community school and Uguafia Primary school all in Abia-North now wear brand new looks as result of the reconstruction works facilitated by Senator Orji Kalu.

In less than a year in office Senator Kalu has embarked on the renovation of schools in the five local Governments of his Senatorial district, this is in addition to 19 road projects currently being constructed by Chief Whip with some already at their completion stage.

Prior to the infrastructural overhauling by Senator Kalu the primary schools was in sorry state characterized by bushes, dilapidated structures, roofless & windowless classrooms. The condition of the school not only obstructed the learning process but also posed as danger to the staff and students.

However, with the renovation the school now wears a brand new look as the entire dilapidated blocks of classrooms in the school premises have been completely reconstructed.

The classrooms which had no roofs now have been replaced with brand new roofs, while the dilapidated ones have also been replaced with brand new roofs. The windows and doors of the classrom blocks have been entirely replaced and the structures repainted.

Moreso, other facility upgrade in the school include toilets, classroom furnitures and similar construction works within the school premises.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.
https://igberetvnews.com/1375307/abia-north-jubilation-sen-kalu-reconstructs-renovates-schoolsphotos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by helinues: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2020
Nice one...

Half is better than nothing

21 Likes

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Designsking: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2020
As if this wasn't why the people voted him into office

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Realadey(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Good one, although that is one of the reasons u are voted, why celebrating that?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by fashionhub: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Shey na him money he use take do renovation ni abi which kin hype be dhis wey OP das am put reconstruct and renovate for one project
Abegi jhor.

GOD GRANT ME OUT OF THIS COUNTRY

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

If Orji Uzor fvcking Kalu does not fix that shit, who will??

Is it you gon fix it??

We ought not celebrating the norm.

I mean these guys in the national assembly are earning way too much.

I said what I said.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by phransix2: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Basic Amenities. Conducive Learning environment and classrooms.
Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:49am On Dec 14, 2020
I almost vomited looking at before picture.

Nice of him anyway.

Seems every Nigerian politician need to go to prison ASAP. May be they have change of attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Arrewa: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Make una continue celebrating midiocrity!

Despite the insecurity in Borno.. Borno state government is busy building ultra modern schools!!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by itsme01: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2020
cheesy

Kalu don turn born again after imprisonment

7 Likes

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by IlovePMB: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Rubbish. Are these politicians cursed. What will happen if they build schools like the ones in those foreign countries they always send their children to. Would someone die if they build a modern facility. I spit on them all.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by IamRandy: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2020
AND SO

Why didn't he do ALL these when he was a Governor!!

Desperate HARDENED CRIMINAL!

He will surely go back to that prison come 2023!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Eriggs: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2020
The schools namely; Ahaba Imenyi community school and Uguafia Primary school all in Abia-North now wear brand new looks as result of the reconstruction works facilitated by Senator Orji Kalu
So this is all he can do with over 7 billion naira the idiot stole?
The way some people celebrate foolishness in this nation and this forum amazes me everytime.

BabaAgba79:

Shameless! Even me without a political appointment and not even an ex-governor can do more than this! Mere painting of a 3 block unit, u are praising urself! Nigeria shall one day be free from all these Lilliputians! One day, we shall be proud of our country! One day, politicians will not measure achievements by these idiotic refurbishments!
My personal prayers for Nigeria everyday and every night.
I built exactly something like this (albeit a hall) for my community early this year before the pandemic started.
And this is what some people are seeing as an achievement by a politician that stole their future.
One day, we shall be proud of this country.
This is more than a show of shame.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by SmartPolician: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Mediocrity
If you have not seen the primary schools that Chibuike Amaechi built in Rivers State or the standard schools built in Borno, you would be hailing OUK for this NONSENSE.

Nigeria deserves better.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Eriggs: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2020
IamRandy:
AND SO

Why didn't he do ALL these when he was a Governor!!

Desperate HARDENED CRIMINAL!

He will surely go back to that prison come 2023!
Many of them belongs to the prison yard.
From 1999 till present.
Dem all no go die better for dis country or anywhere dem run to.

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Weedhustler: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Anybody that borrows from my pension fund will die before the end of their tenure
Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by istina: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2020
Yesterday Kalu
Today Kalu
Everyday kalu

It seems to me that NAIRALAND is stylishlyvselling Kalu to us against 2023

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Snails: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2020
Abia had good roads and healthy infrastructure during his time as governor.

in terms of giving back to the people no matter how little, he does that very well.

3 Likes

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Mummyfour(f): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2020
All these show he is putting up is because of his already failed presidential ambition.
Well let Abia people enjoy it now and basically point at more infrastructures they need, because when he wins or losses in his ambition, after now na voice mail
Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Eriggs: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2020
istina:
Yesterday Kalu
Today Kalu
Everyday kalu

It seems to me that NAIRALAND is stylishlyvselling Kalu to us against 2023
U can buy if u want to buy now.
Go ask atiku and his supporters how it ended in tears for dem

5 Likes

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Hambivert: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2020
I would have said you should do your work quietly but, I remembered that if no one blows your trumpet many would think that you aren't working.

Still on still there is nothing worth praising in this renovation.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2020
congrats to Abia people cheesy

what a great achievement in this 21 century

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by BabaAgba79(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Kosiso12:

https://igberetvnews.com/1375307/abia-north-jubilation-sen-kalu-reconstructs-renovates-schoolsphotos/

Shameless! Even me without a political appointment and not even an ex-governor can do more than this! Mere painting of a 3 block unit, u are praising urself! Nigeria shall one day be free from all these Lilliputians! One day, we shall be proud of our country! One day, politicians will not measure achievements by these idiotic refurbishments!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2020
why can't we build standard school structures in this country, everything is based on mediocrity!

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Herkim(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Senator orji uzor kalu kudos to you .you can still do more for your people. Good legacy is better than gold and diamond acquired.

1 Like

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Hahaha to loot and chop presidential dollars just dey hungry this senator kalu
Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by Trendy247: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Not bad to return less than 0.00000000000001% of what you looted in 8years to the people..

Let's just give him hope of becoming president in 2023 so he can return more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by kenbee(f): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2020
I weep for my beloved Nigeria
that Kalu is a mediocrity personified!
Indeed, there was a country
Re: Abia North: Senator Kalu Reconstructs, Renovates Schools (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elumelu’s Afriland Properties Responds To Termination Of Falomo Shopping Centre / FRSC Disowns Traffic Offender Arrested By Governor Fayose / Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.