Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) (54512 Views)

Elections: Activists Fear Violence In Lagos, Ask US To Revoke Oluomo Children’s / MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) / Insecurity: NSCDC Commissions Female Squad To Secure Schools (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by IamHeWrites: 5:56am On May 29, 2021
Two children of chairman of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Lagos State chapter, Musiliu Akinsanya popularly known as MC Oluomo, have graduated from high schools in the United States, Igbere TV reports.

The union leader’s son Olashile Akinsanya graduated from Riverdale High School while his daughter Abisola Akinsanya graduated from Elite Scholars Academy. Both schools are in Georgia.

MC Oluomo congratulated his children in an Instagram post on Thursday, promising they would go further in their academic pursuits.

“I’m so grateful for the fruit of life that Allah has given them and their accomplishments.

“This is not the end but only the beginning for both of them. My children are thriving and becoming outstanding individuals and I couldn’t be any prouder of them,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPZHRiUncmj/?utm_medium=copy_link

As a Muslim, MC Oluomo is married to several wives and has many children.

In 2019, one of his sons Ololade Akinsanya graduated from Clayton County Performing Arts Center in Atlanta, Georgia, US.

His daughter Nofisat Akinsanya, in December 2020, graduated from Georgia Southern University, US.

Lalasticlala

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Crownbefitsme(f): 5:59am On May 29, 2021
Congratulations to them

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On May 29, 2021
Expecting IPOBians here soon to be ranting and gnashing teeth about 'agbero' and other hateful comment.

Kudos to MC. Virtually all his kids are bright and academically successful pointing to the fact Oluomo is a father who is obviously supportive and a good mentor. Impressive.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2021
grin The son looks like him. I wonder how his NURTW boys would look at Oluomo children bagging academic degrees, while they are bagging various degrees of injuries

597 Likes 41 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Fahdiga1: 6:05am On May 29, 2021
Thuggery pays in the west. Every family has a thug out there. Even Tinubu was a well known thug and drug lord

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Racoon(m): 6:06am On May 29, 2021
See the children of a thug who is more smarter than all the agberos his is leading.Dont be surprise MC Oluomo will one day become the governor of Lagos state while these his children will be commissioners.

To think that this is the same MC Oluomo grooming his children in far away USA that NMA/ARD LUTH were paying courtesy visit to sometimes back just betray the irony of situation in Nigeria today.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Racoon(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2021
hakeem4:
grin The son looks like him. I wonder how his NURTW boys would look at Oluomo children bagging academic degrees, while they are bagging various degrees of injuries
So insightful a thought bro.I just see those idiots fronting for him in Mushin, Ijora, Mile-2, Lagos Island and other areas but just SMH for how wasted a life they have been living.

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Gbagura: 6:07am On May 29, 2021
A wise tout, Mc Oluomo.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:07am On May 29, 2021
MC Oluomo's use of English is excellent, but his children (in the picture) aren't as fine as he is.
Anyways, congratulations to the kids.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Gbagura: 6:18am On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Do I need a permission from you before I express my opinion about anything? Not when many westerners here unanimously agreed with what I posted
So I need your damn permission to type with my phone on what many Igbos also agrees with here unanimously? Nairaland was founded by a Yoruba man. Y'all are just the invaders vis a vis trespassers dragging door keys with house owners which is nothing but a pure stupidity.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Grace001: 6:18am On May 29, 2021
Food for thought...

If you have the means to leave this shithole to a saner country leave now. Your kids and unborn child will be grateful that you japa

16 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Idiko1: 6:18am On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Thuggery pays in the west. Every family has a thug out there. Even Tinubu was a well known thug and drug lord

Awo was #1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On May 29, 2021
While his supporters have to make do with our messed up public school system...

Ah well, there is a reason why when it comes to politics, some of us are on the fence.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Fahdiga1: 6:19am On May 29, 2021
Idiko1:

Awo was #1
Exactly. It is on record

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Enugurangers: 6:19am On May 29, 2021
Whereas, he uses other people's kids to do his dirty works in Lagos.

14 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Cokahot: 6:19am On May 29, 2021
Na still waste. They are nobody in yankee. Dem go still fall back to lag. Fools

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by shawnfamous(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2021
This dude must be Making so much funds from this his NURTW work to sponsor his children, somebody called him a wise tout above, but that's stupid of him.
Our gain, resources and extortions are being perversed with Greed for their families alone and u call that intelligence, that's wrong!!!

9 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 6:23am On May 29, 2021
I don see dem
Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:24am On May 29, 2021
Cokahot:
Na still waste. They are nobody in yankee. Dem go still fall back to lag. Fools

Oga stop Hating

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 6:25am On May 29, 2021
Nice one

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by ovieigho(m): 6:25am On May 29, 2021
Good

But I still reiterate! If MC olu omo is ever guilty of killing and bloodshed! These kids need to pray fervently for deliverance so their father sins will not be visited on them !

What a lot of people lack is foresight ! They are nothing now and they will only result to drug addiction, gayism etc only if their pupsy use blood shed money to nurture them ni o !

If not

They will flourish like the seed of seddar and all their ways will be so prosperous

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 6:25am On May 29, 2021
Incoming Governor of the intelleshuals!

Meanwhile, they are managing ponmo and Boli with red oil with their 30k allowances while chairman of danfo and taxi drivers is sending his kids to school in the abroad

Idiots

9 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by timesup234: 6:26am On May 29, 2021
all these things mean nothing. Their future is same as someone attending a school in a village in osun state. Taking them to america means they will never be greater or richer than him in this lifetime. They will end up as wage slaves. Schooling abroad is overrated and has no single advantage in becoming successful

8 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by sammirano: 6:27am On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So says a Mallam from Damaturu. Any day the Igbos decided to shun nairaland will be the end of this forum and it won't be far from now. Nairaland is already anti Igbo

Oloriburuku ni eleyi oo.your existence dey disturb we YORUBAS. Ode

10 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by Gbagura: 6:28am On May 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So says a Mallam from Damaturu. Any day the Igbos decided to shun nairaland will be the end of this forum and it won't be far from now. Nairaland is already anti Igbo
I hate bragging die. You won't stop giving unwarranted importance to yourselves. Is bragging part of your culture? Because all I see is mere ego massaging and nothing more. You won't be missed a bit. We've had these nonsense talks times without number.

One mumu even went to create a useless forum tagged biafraland threatening to evacuate igbos over there but the forum has died a natural death due to lack of substance. You only come down west for exposure cos you've got none in your region, so leaving won't even shake seun's swivel chair one inch.

Empty threats from a lout.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo’s Children Graduate From US High Schools (Photos) by DMechyy: 6:28am On May 29, 2021
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The New Sea Monster Volunteer Force In Rivers State (Video) / ESN Kills, Beheads Native Doctor Over Charm Failure / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.