Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? (2288 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Oluwole Certificate: Man Nabbed For Forging Certificate For A Very Old Granpa! / Woman Hires Man To Rap E Her Daughter So She Can Become Grandma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by dejiolowe: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2006
Most times, I feel do damned old. And when I say that am old, ppl say am young (despite the white hair on my head. I swear they r there). Some look at my pix and say nah you aint old (not knowing I took those pictures when napoleon was still emperor of france!).

So who is older than me on NL?

who is that old man/woman who should be taking care of his/her grandchildren but is farfing around on NL?
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by Seun(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2006
It's easy for me to find out the answer using the forum profile information which allows you to select your date of birth. See also: how old are you? and lies, lies, lies.
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by Eastcoast(f): 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2006
@dejilowe Whyyy why why do u wanna know that? just hop on the train and catch ya fun regardless of age.
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by mizkay(f): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2006
Deji! are you doing some emmm wetin call? emm nairaland population age survey? Ha! Lif people make them age now. or do you want to concoct an age-defying errrr portion with the answers you will get from this thread? Infact, the way you dey ask am, you are probably struggling right now with a walking stick! HEHEHE grin
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by bohye(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2006
Seun:

It's easy for me to find out the answer using the forum profile information which allows you to select your date of birth. See also: how old are you? and lies, lies, lies.

Haba! no tell anybody my age O! wink
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by Eastcoast(f): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2006
@bohye u dey fear grin
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by dejiolowe: 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2006
mizkay:

Deji! are you doing some emmm wetin call? emm nairaland population age survey? Ha! Lif people make them age now. or do you want to concoct an age-defying errrr portion with the answers you will get from this thread? Infact, the way you dey ask am, you are probably struggling right now with a walking stick! HEHEHE grin
i discovered i was desperately old when someone gave me a walking stick at my last birthday cry
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by Seun(m): 12:02am On Feb 06, 2006
If you have money and can still walk if aided by a walking stick, then you are not yet old!
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by dejiolowe: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2006
Seun:

If you have money and can still walk if aided by a walking stick, then you are not yet old!
so when am i old? when i fall dead? make i just dey respect myself. these small small babes sef can kill an old man quick. snazzy, na lie?
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2006
u dnt look dat old
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by dude(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2006
dejiolowe:

so when am i old? when i fall dead? make i just dey respect myself. these small small babes sef can kill an old man quick. snazzy, na lie?

dont worry, when u die, we(nairalanders will give u a befitting burial. be sure u remember me in ur will grin
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by dejiolowe: 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2006
any internet burial ground? i hope my ghost won't be a nasty virus o!
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by snazzydawn(f): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2006
na sooooo,deji.but please I would love a nice portion in your will,how much are you worth sef?
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by layi(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2006
From finmdings on this forum, Deji can hardly let go of snazzy.
Like they say "First Love die hard". Mthinks Deji is grandpa and Snazzy is grandma.
Una dey beg for una name inside will. When una don finish, bring it to the lawyer. grin
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by virozuru(f): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2006
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by IAH(f): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2006
Please what about Sugar-Daddy and Sugar-Mummy of NL? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by virozuru(f): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2006
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by snazzydawn(f): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2006
fada lawd!!! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by hotangel2(f): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2006
virozuru:

cheesy

aqua and snazzdawn!

YOU ARE SOOO RIGHT!!! cheesy
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by nicetohave(m): 11:52pm On Feb 07, 2006
Seun:

which of the walking sticks are we referring to here?  cheesy
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by dejiolowe: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2006
nicetohave:

which of the walking sticks are we referring to here? cheesy
the two walking sticks (ur guess is as good as mine).
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by DEKING3(m): 10:56am On Feb 08, 2006
How you wan take know grandpa and grandma when people no gree talk their age? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by nicetohave(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2006
nicetohave:

which of the walking sticks are we referring to here? cheesy

lipsrsealed embarassed cool

DE-KING:

How you wan take know grandpa and grandma when people no gree talk their age? cheesy

you talk your own?
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by DEKING3(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2006
I no need to talk my own cheesy
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by icingbaby(f): 12:34am On Feb 09, 2006
some people in this forum are lying about their age, they know they ain't 13,14,15,16 they just lying, come on people is just age you don't have to lie about it.
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by mizkay(f): 3:46am On Feb 09, 2006
deji - darling *coughs* - ooohhhh sorry ehhhh.... wink
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by DEKING3(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2006
@ mizkay, why tell him sorry? cheesy
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by mizkay(f): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2006
DE-KING:

@ mizkay, why tell him sorry? cheesy

Because I feel that everyone is just having a go at the poor 'grandpa' - you know seeing that he is all wrinkled and struggling with a walking stick - we should cut grandpa some slack! hehe lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by snazzydawn(f): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2006
well,I am 70 and still going strong.Look at me y'all....
I mean,don't I look young?
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by mizkay(f): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2006
snazzydawn:

well,I am 70 and still going strong.Look at me y'all....
I mean,don't I look young?

Snazz - dont push it! otherwise we will push you. and seeing that you are 70 - you will take an almighty tumble eheheheh -- what's up girl?
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by aqua(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2006
You all calling me the sugar-daddy of nairaland no serious, in fact i reject am. I am "Dauda of Nairaland"

to be serious i fink the oldest person in nairaland should be determined by looking at is or her number of posts. as for me i know i have not yet spent a week on NL according to my timer but am sure hot-angel go don clock 3 yrs with the amount of posting she don do.
Re: Who Is The Granpa/Grandma Of Nairaland? by virozuru(f): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2006

(1) (2) (Reply)

T-G-I-F(Thank God Its Friday) / Nairaland Frontpage... / Crocodiles Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.