Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC (21819 Views)

Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal / Nigerians Speak About Their Sex For Grades Experiences (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2020
"sex for byline" has now been added to "sex for grade"

Maddoooo.....!!!
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by luminouz(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Ok.. Events have shown clearly that they are after selfish interests and not humanitarian services/justice.. These kind of people won't mind bearing false witness / setting someone up if that would bring them fame/recognition..

May God help this country.

Nice points

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2020
DimIsaac10:
Truth be told...
Wetin concern brilliant female students with sex for grade..
I don't support sex for grade but you see as a female student, be highly exceptional in academic work..
Not every female student can be exceptional as its with the male as well. That doesn't mean they should be tormented with diick.

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

If I digest the above context right, I think she was the reason for her misfortune. Is either she She agree her name be replaced with "Kemi Alabi" or it was done intentionally by the executives. She was afraid abi or what? and now she's cryin because mordi got the audience than her.

She don't know journalist takes risk alot; even when investigating a case.

So why is she crying? All this rubbish eh, I just wasted my condolences on her. Suicide is not a way out.

Taste for popularity has push this one to hit bucket. Assuming she hit that desired fame I believe she woñt think of suicide.
You have digestion problem, really.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Orjioorji(f): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Karma is catching up with them. They destroyed lots of families 90 percent of the sex for grade was a set up and innocent people were implicated and families broken . They will kill themselves.
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Ferdinandu:
With these their desperation for fame front and back, who knows whether the poor Lecturers roped in, on their hunt for fame are really guilty as charged. There is nothing a desperado cannot do. These their actions shows that they are not different from the lecturers they allegedly exposed, because they are all in the business of satisfying their selfish interests no matter whose ox is gored

Nonsense. Every inventor in life wants to take credit for his good work including you. Every human is selfish, it then depends on what you're using your selfishness for. If my selfishness exposes evil, then it's a welcome development. Give me the credit cos that's the only thing I get for endangering my life. I

Nikola Tesla will regret even in grave the many works he never got credit for until his death.

6 Likes

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Mummymahdi(f): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Desperate for fame. So jealous, kiki Mordi took ur turn, try anoda way. Show them u can do it
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by GoldHorse(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
It has also been alleged that sex was exchanged for byline in the documentary which sought to expose sexual harassment in Nigerian and Ghanaian varsities.

Can this be true? So it's a case of the pot calling kettle black then undecided

1 Like

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Herkim(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Childish attitude

1 Like

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Missssii: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
DimIsaac10:
Truth be told...
Wetin concern brilliant female students with sex for grade..
I don't support sex for grade but you see as a female student, be highly exceptional in academic work..

That is very untrue and highly ignorant. I’ve been threatened with an extra year by a perverted lecturer. It took all the connections within and outside the faculty to get the messy pervert to grade my project. Even at that he gave me a B (68), when all lecturers who reviewed it earlier said it was an obvious A. Bear in mind that I finished in the top 15% of my set and the only reason why I didn’t finish higher was because my first year results were a mess due to my playfulness. After that, I didn’t get below a 4.0 for subsequent terms, sometimes I’d even get a 4.6 in a term.

We need to stop the false and ignorant narrative that only dull female students are bullied with sex for grades. It has a way of shifting the blame from the perverted lecturers to the female students which is very wrong. As a lecturer, you have the professional duty to avoid relationships with your students. When it’s now even under duress, you’re a criminal.

These perverted lecturers go for any girl that they deem attractive and if she’s got no support system, then they’ll frustrate her till she submits or fails. Let’s be informed please.

7 Likes

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by GoldHorse(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

If I digest the above context right, I think she was the reason for her misfortune. Is either she She agree her name be replaced with "Kemi Alabi" or it was done intentionally by the executives. She was afraid abi or what? and now she's cryin because mordi got the audience than her.

So why is she crying? All this rubbish eh, I just wasted my condolences on her. Suicide is not a way out.

Taste for popularity has push this one to hit bucket. Assuming she hit that desired fame I believe she woñt think of suicide.

The Koko is not about the credit....It's about the different award monies not getting to her. The "credit" complaints are just a gentleman's way of requesting for her own share.

Kiki too for share give her na! It's been said that she was a major part of the documentary

3 Likes

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by milann: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Shortyy:

Read well, you'll see it.
the story says her name was deliberately removed for security reasons; you are the blind one here. Next time read with your recommended glasses

1 Like

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ferdinandu:
With these their desperation for fame front and back, who knows whether the poor Lecturers roped in, on their hunt for fame are really guilty as charged. There is nothing a desperado cannot do. These their actions shows that they are not different from the lecturers they allegedly exposed, because they are all in the business of satisfying their selfish interests no matter whose ox is gored

Are you sure that you're not a lecturer preying on his female students?

4 Likes

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Cutehector(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
So I will now kill myself because of one useless commendation.
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by styless(f): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nawao

Becoming messy abeg. They will just spoil everything by themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by yeme7(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please Op correct ur headlines please....

1 Like

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Seniorwriter(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

She's not DEAD why did you use hit bucket? I hope you ain't infering kick bucket?

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

© Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by TimiRume(f): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ferdinandu:
Shut up
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by somebody02: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
TemmyT002:

Stop reading headlines alone. Read everything

Ma'am/Sir, I read the whole story.
My point, she could have voiced out way before now.
She accepted the anonymous/alias to be used on her behalf.
Not saying the rest of the crew did well, but her acceptance.
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by flamingREED(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Is fame necessary?
Unless it brings in lots of cash, you know.
cool
Money is what's necessary.
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Jonathan39: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Even God doesn't share his glory with any man. Not to talk of humans with low level of emotional intelligence. How do you watch someone claim ownership of your intellectual property, recieving awards while you end up with nothing, even to the point people think Kiki emordili is the one who carried out the investigation
SilverNorGold:
Ok.. Events have shown clearly that they are after selfish interests and not humanitarian services/justice.. This kind of people won't mind bearing false witness / setting someone up if that would bring them fame/recognition..

May God help this country.

2 Likes

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Jonathan39: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
The whole world now knows she was the one behind the investigation and not Kiki emordili. Is a win for her
ekevwe:

After reading this Ogechi will take another sniper.

I have grown to understand suicide is not the way out. If you do that I don't feel sorry for you.

There is no trouble one is facing that people have not faced and came out strangely.

This life wahala no dey finish oo
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
milann:
the story says she was deliberately removed for security reasons; you are blind one here. Next time read with your recommended glasses
yes!
Her name was removed with her consent.

Why did she agree to her name to be removed?
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by MyGeneration(m): 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
styless:
Nawao

U dae believe story way kemi olunloyo be the source lol... Then u can believe anything
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Lagosianswag: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hope it's not karma catching up with them? shocked

The case is becoming messier and events surrounding that documentary should be re-investigated. sad
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by chinecherem97974: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Desperate for fame. So jealous, kiki Mordi took ur turn, try anoda way. Show them u can do it
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by DonroxyII: 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
post=97052650:

Even at that, she shouldn't have attempted to take her life.
There are more things to do in life than make a documentary for BBC.
WE thank God for giving her a second chance to live and enjoy life.
I even think she die ooo ... ThanGod she no die .... now she will blow too ..
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Originalsly: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
styless:

Nawao

Hmmm...... then the executive she slept with is likely the one that was pushing for Kemi to be pushed aside and made Kiki the star. Not saying suicide is the solution... I can't imagine the risks and sacrifices she made to build the documentary only for someone else to take the glory. Not every one has the mental strength to move on with life with such a heavy load on their head.

2face...... Blackface
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Nchenches: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Denting the images of Nigeria’s graduate workers in the UK and other developed countries - that’s what this campaign of calumny is all about.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by King44(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
somebody02:
So, why is Oge crying out right now.
She for don vexxxxx way back.
At least open up when the whole documentary began to blow.
She should take what's left of her L and build something meaningful out of it
PS: not a fan of Kiki
She for don change am since but she no soro soke at all.

That excuse up there still don't cut it, two people were suppose to receive wards, credits, financial rewards but only one person is getting it because the other person's name was omitted.

Did they ask her if she wants to keep her name secret or not?

Even if that asked, that shouldn't be a reason why she was left out, credits won't put food on her table, credits in this case can't help her achieve her dreams
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by sanpipita(m): 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jealousy is bad, Oge made her terms with BBC but once she saw Kiki winning awards she began feeling sick plus her friends who pushed her to this.
Re: Everyone Journalist Involved In Sex For Grades Documentary Got Credit – BBC by Asour: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
We humans tend to have an unbridled thirst for fame/popularity.

As a check on myself, I try never to accept any award for excellence /good done. This may seem extreme, but it trains me to derive satisfaction from the work done. NOT on others appreciation of the work done.

In doing so, I take control of my satisfaction and keep the enemy (ego) in check.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) / I Wish I Had My Children Earlier —peter Okoye Reveal / Yemi Solade & Wife, Hannah Marsh Solade Celebrate Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.