Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel (44830 Views)

Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart / OAU Cancels 2020/2021 Session, To Resume 2019/2020 Session February 8 / Student Burnt To Death In His Hostel In Sokoto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by boscolly(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lautech agents please follow suit... e dakun... Mo n soro soke ooo
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by robosky02(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
This bill must be passed into law in Nigeria

Bubu must hear this

All Lagos landlord should take note.....

Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by poweredcom(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
This kind lodge hostel na him someone wan stay read and not getting influenced wit opulence from Yahoo guys haha and oloshos go de visit this kind place ..so much distraction o

Nice place to live as a student but you gonna meet different type of people

If I de unit for naija I prefer to go rent house somewhere not staying in a hostel
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by wengerman: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
my elder brother gave all his tenants 20% discount on this year's rent.some tenants pays 250 and 300k per annum which translates to 50 and 60k respectively.

3 Likes

Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by wengerman: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
rawfact:
This is a Human Being shocked

God will so bless you mightily, Mr Steven Ukpabi. And may your days be long with good health and abounding prosperity in Jesus mighty name. May your children also know all-round peace and find unending favour every where they go in Jesus name. God bless you richly sir.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by 9jaBloke: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
God bless him abundantly.
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by King44(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by bigcasava1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Who else if not Igbo. Igbo Amaka. Witches and wizard are wetin spray their venoms

1 Like

Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by Okoroawusa: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Students will still collect the money from momsy and popsy...

They will be like ,"Mom, my landlord is still disturbing me for the house rent. Send it let me pay him. His wahala is too much"

...ana aluya alu
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by lightwind(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
flyingpig:
amen. I pray to have a more giving spirit. Make God just bless me with money
lol are you the landlord?
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wow, that's very nice of him.
Mainwhile in my lodge,our landlord don already use lawyer begin disturb person.
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by GOVERNMENT2: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
DESAN:
A kind �. My daughter's landlord at school increased house rent .
AGBALAGBI TUALE O shocked

1 Like

Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by 4lorunsho(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
DESAN:
A kind �. My daughter's landlord at school increased house rent .

Which of the school?
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by josephevergreen(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
your pocket will never run.dry in Jesus name ..keep it up sir

patronise me I sell tiles both Spanish,China ,and high quality Nigeria tiles
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Awesome.

Good people still exist in this country. The landlord has conscience and put himself in the shoes of the student parents.

Almighty God will rewards the Landlord abundantly.

And to the students, please don't use this avenue to exploit your parent at home by collecting another rent for 2021

1 Like

Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by femmoy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
SILVERLINES:
grin

Where are those ikwerre boys who took over their grandfather houses and become a landlord in midday; where are they? Let them come and see something here a decent and comfortable apartment unlike those old houses in choba, uniport where the the so-called landlords were disturbing students even in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic for house rents. Most of them issued quick notice

it's 'quit notice' and not 'quick notice'
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by SILVERLINES: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
femmoy:

it's 'quit notice' and not 'quick notice'
idiot you should have quoted me that, that was a little error from me
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by Kenneygirl(f): 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
I want this kind of good landlord abeg
Let my rent just complete first
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by Seyzcham91(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Your Point put simply "no be who get money dey give, na who dey give dey give"
zed7:
Someone who thinks of his fellow man. It's like the saying that you don't need to have millions to be generous. One who can give when he has little will give when he has much. These type of people will impact on others if they find themselves in leadership position.
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by Myhusband(m): 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
very considerate human being, this is what's expected of that cow presently in Daura

just because he want to increase Yusuf and zahra standard of living he imposed heavy taxes on Nigerians, increase Fuel, electricity among others

another word for problem should be BUHARI
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by Originalsly: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
shamsin6300:

This world no just balance
While my Landlord went and increase house rent with 5k knowing that students roughly stay there for upto 3months. The sad thing is that, I am the one that type it :'

(

Didn't you increase the typing fee?

@ topic. Not all landlords are heartless and inconsiderate. Nice to know he is not so... and did not all press conference to let the world know. Humble person indeed.
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by Lawalemi(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Whao! Amazing.

I deserve some accolades too, I waived one month rent for my tenants in 2020
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by faithfull18(f): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is empathy.
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by Natudu: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kudos to this brother. It is gestures like this that help our humanity.
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by writeprof(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ratedgang:
Thank you sir. At least there still good people.
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by ugodson(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Don't know who u are but on behalf of the parents and d students, I want to say a very Big thank you God Almighty will also meet u at your needs. Amen
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by Psoul(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
AK6464:
These are the kind of people who should be on politics, not people whose conscience are smeared

Noooo....they should not be in African Politics. Once they join, they will initiate them into satanic heart.
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by Heybeedee(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
God bless you oga landlord ....make landlords for tanke ilorin copy n learn good virtues like this fa...but wait o they are to pay again for 2021 that's to say na if u never pay rent before u go enjoy the benefit ooo since house rent is always paid in advance of time na anyhow sha
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by mannasseh(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
my wicked landlord wants us to pay for the arrears during lockdown... na to pack run commot
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by chubinwa(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
And the students will go ahead and collect any money from their parents
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by Jollylolly(f): 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
AK6464:
These are the kind of people who should be on politics, not people whose conscience are smeared

who smeared it? lol
Re: Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Most student will still collect rent moni frm der parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) / Convoy Of A Departmental President In Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Video) / Madonna University School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.