Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart (6487 Views)

Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel / Kogi State University Student Finds And Kills Snake Under His Hostel Bed. Photos / Student Burnt To Death In His Hostel In Sokoto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Amaru101(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2021
A Nigerian student converted his hostel room into a mini-mart where he sells foodstuffs and small household items.

Business has been moving fine to the point that he had to employ someone to work for him.

This is lovely.

Continue reading
https://www.legit.ng/1427038-nigerian-student-converts-his-hostel-room-mini-mart-where-he-sells-household-items-now-has-employee.html

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by christejames(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Nice one...

See him grow to own an outlet like Ebeano Supermarket in future. God bless your hustle brother.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by chatinent: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2021
I wish you success bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by majamajic(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2021
I see beta malt , this must be east

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2021
Just be strict sha and always keep your face like this smiley ( angry ) because if you laugh too much with students dem go use that opportunity wreck u with credit that they won't pay back. And stay away from babes those ones are always ready to ruin anything good they set their eyes on. Welldone

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by LikeAking: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2021
Great!
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by sirxbit(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2021
Nice
Hello people. Are you tired of the poor power supply in the country? Do you know you can have 24 hrs uninterrupted power supply via solar system. We install all kind of solar system such as 1kv, 2kva,3kva,5kva,10kva,15kva,20kva and much more. We design according to your need and budget. Kindly check my post for more details on solar system. https://www.nairaland.com/6591727/solar-system
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2021
Good Thinking, Good Product.

God bless you hustle afterall it is not internet fraud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Mastakija(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2021
This is very nice
I hope the school administration will not stop this
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Drizzy5001(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nice one, hope u have good room mates Sha, because Dem go thief your goods tire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by princepee: 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
Business minded guy.
At least he will not lack small Cash to solve so issues.
And he may end up owing something like ShopRite tomorrow.
Thinking out of the box.
Weldon Sir.
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Coldie(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Mastakija:

This is very nice
I hope the school administration will not stop this
Until everybody convert's their rooms to shops then u understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2021
Omo Ogbon, but avoid vagina people if you don't want to go back home with polybag

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
You’d find this mostly in female hostels lol
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Mr2wealth: 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
Amaru101:
A Nigerian student converted his hostel room into a mini-mart where he sells foodstuffs and small household items.

Business has been moving fine to the point that he had to employ someone to work for him.

This is lovely.

Continue reading
https://www.legit.ng/1427038-nigerian-student-converts-his-hostel-room-mini-mart-where-he-sells-household-items-now-has-employee.html

Well, no comment. cool
But the only comment I have is that it takes a student to deal with a students. Some will come for loan, some for credit or book me down, some will come to tap (steal) sachets hanging loose anyhow and then some will come to tax the guy! grin
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by vincentjk(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Business in institutions didn't start today, I'll share my own experience too;

Aboy best friend) and i were always selling fruits in our row and as back benchers the teachers never saw us. Our school had varieties of fruits and Aboy's family lived inside the school so he always got; mangoes, oranges, almond fruit, cashew, large kerosene mango etc...

Just like it's done in the market we assembled different fruits on our desk (4 fruits go for 5naira) during classes and our fellow pupils would pass a 5naira note from one person to another until it gets to us and the desired fruits would be passed to them as well without the teacher's consent.

We did this since primary 2 to primary 4 that we became so popular in school that people from other classes come to buy from our back bench desk often. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Waterlilly: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
i know say na igbo boy
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by cloud(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
christejames:
Nice one...

See him grow to own an outlet like Ebeano Supermarket in future. God bless your hustle brother.
but why must you use Ebeano?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Josbreed: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2021
How will he get time to read?
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Ezedon(m): 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2021
That's Entrepreneur
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Bankowner: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2021
Haba OP! Since when did metal containers become hostel accommodation for students? For which school be dat? Only picture that has the semblance of a room is the first one.
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by mytime24(f): 5:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
His ministry is moving
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
This one has been trading from the womb
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Hotspotbro(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2021
Don't sell on credit o
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by 1billi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
That's a real gee right there, not like the ones we have in this forums especially the romance section where you will see broke niqqa talking about sex and sometimes I don't know how they got that effrontery to talk about sex when they're broke..I hate lazy ass modafurker spit!
Amaru101:

This is lovely.

Continue reading
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Stupidquestions: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
This guy should be careful of himself. He's the greatest threat to that business at the middle of the night when sleep refuses to come
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Onyenna(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2021
Cool
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nice one.

If I were living near the hostel, it's him I'll be patronizing to help support his education in my own little way.

May God bless his hustle.
Re: Nigerian Student Converted His Hostel Room Into A Mini-mart by muller101(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
Beware of vagina creatures.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndASUUStrike Nationwide Protest!!! / Latest Update On Uniben Resumption Date And Clearance For New Students / Bayelsa Convention: NANS Consoles Family Of Slain Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.