Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Which Ecommerce/classified Website Is The Best In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Ecommerce/classified Website Is The Best In Nigeria? (649 Views)

Why E-commerce Website Is Important For Your Business / Pictures Of Aba Automated Shoe Factory, Best In Nigeria – Technical Partner / Teachers classified Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Ecommerce/classified Website Is The Best In Nigeria? by sleeksavbvy: 11:15am On Dec 14, 2020

There is quite a lot of eCommerce and classified websites that are doing business in Nigeria. Of course, we all know Jumia as the leader. However, there are others among them are

-Konga
-PayPorte

Popular Classified platforms include:

OList.ng

So fellow nairalanders which one is the best in Nigeria and which one have you used and you are actually satisfied with?
Re: Which Ecommerce/classified Website Is The Best In Nigeria? by onisciente: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
PayPorte ke? I thought their business folded a while ago?

Konga is good.
I like Jumia and Jiji. Olist comes close too but I don't have much experience with it though.

But can you sell secondhand items on Jumia and Konga?
Re: Which Ecommerce/classified Website Is The Best In Nigeria? by sleeksavbvy: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
You cannot sell secondhand items on Jumia. OList and JiJi send second-hand items. You can try them.

onisciente:
PayPorte ke? I thought their business folded a while ago?

Konga is good.
I like Jumia and Jiji. Olist comes close too but I don't have much experience with it though.

But can you sell secondhand items on Jumia and Konga?
Re: Which Ecommerce/classified Website Is The Best In Nigeria? by onisciente: 4:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
sleeksavbvy:
You cannot sell secondhand items on Jumia. OList and JiJi send second-hand items. You can try them.

But a big problem is where deciding a meeting place with those brands. Imagine you see something you like and you want to buy but how do you know it is real? As you already know, there are a lot of scammers looking for who to scam.
Re: Which Ecommerce/classified Website Is The Best In Nigeria? by sleeksavbvy: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aswear, that one na big problem. Let me share an experience. I ordered an item on Jiji. Quite alright, I met the seller at his shop at Mushin. What I discovered is that their price are much more expensive. The issue of scam is relative. One has to be very careful.

After this experience, I just abandoned Jiji and moved to OList. Since I started buying Olist, I have faced several challenges but still, they are better.

onisciente:

But a big problem is where deciding a meeting place with those brands. Imagine you see something you like and you want to buy but how do you know it is real? As you already know, there are a lot of scammers looking for who to scam.

(1) (Reply)

Verified Paypal Account With Plenty Activity Needed / How To Handle FUND TRANSFER/DEPOSIT Transactions Professionally And Avoid Loss. / I Trade My GBP @ NGN 800+ On This Platform And Withdraw Naira To Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.