Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) (4676 Views)

In 2021, I Struggled To Make 20k..in 2022,I Learnt To Use Amazon Kdp To Make $$$ / I Don't Want To Beg In 2022, I Need A Job Now!!! / Dear 2016beneficiaries,we Apologize That You Are Yet To Receive Your Jan.stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
I graduated and finished NYSC since 2016, yet no job...

I am good in graphic designing (though I have other skills...) but can't break into the freelance world due to competition...

THIS IS MY PROPOSAL...

I WILL FREELY DESIGN YOUR LOGO (Company or personal logo; let's stick to this one for now...)

FOR FREE! YES FREE!!!!

I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY (though you are free to appreciate me for data, labour in your kind heart, check my signature for details).

WHAT IS MY AIM FOR MAKING IT FREE...

I just want to show you that sincere people exist on earth and in Nairaland...
Not everyone is a scammer...

I want to gain more experience...

I want to help you succeed in your projects

And again I desire to be a remote graphic designer for your company and personal projects...

2 Likes

Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
These are the conditions:

Please only serious minded people with real job needs should place order for their logos (let me not labour for nothing)...

it's first come first serve...
(Means I will use the time of your comment of your logo order and deadline time to serve you)

For a more complex logo design please give me a reasonable time frame to deliver and any other help you can offer to serve you better...

To place your order, do it here in Nairaland so others can see what's going on...

Those that doubt the existence of any good thing please don't derail this thread...

Place your order in this format:

Your type of logo
Information about your project/logo
Delivery Time for the logo
Any other info needed...

If I have much work to deliver (I pray so) I will give you a workable time.

If you need to talk to me on Whatsapp my number is in my signature

Please don't forget to give feedback, if you want to criticize let it be constructive...

I want to give value to Nairalanders...

Feel free to Ask your Questions so I can serve you better
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
This is my graphic brand... "On point graphics"

1 Like

Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by Dukio: 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
Value who value you......disembark the rest
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2021
Dukio:
Value who value you......disembark the rest

Thanks so much for that reply...I am at your service..
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by slan87(m): 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
That's so kind of you, I wouldn't mind having a logo for my laundry business.
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2021
slan87:
That's so kind of you, I wouldn't mind having a logo for my laundry business.

Ok..what name do you intend to use...
Do you have a specific color choice?...
What time/day do you want it delivered?
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by ETIIKO: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
You are very wise, God bless your hustle.
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2021
ETIIKO:
You are very wise, God bless your hustle.

Amen... thanks very much. I greatly appreciate.
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by Newyorkitis(m): 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2021

Your type of logo

Any other info needed..

This is a superb proposal from you, brotherly.
I pray you break even by His grace.

I'll be glad to have a logo with the following designs :
A logo for a convenience store of daily needs (Just like Amazon) From electronics /electrical appliances /phone accessories /stationary /toys.

Name: MEEKY STORES
Motto: At your convenience.
(please i love purple a lot. Lols)
Delivery time: please deliver at the time you have put as your standard time.

I'll also do my part, by His grace.

1 Like

Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Newyorkitis:

Your type of logo

Any other info needed..

This is a superb proposal from you, brotherly.
I pray you break even by His grace.

I'll be glad to have a logo with the following designs :
A logo for a convenience store of daily needs (Just like Amazon) From electronics /electrical appliances /phone accessories /stationary /toys.

Name: MEEKY STORES
Motto: At your convenience.
(please i love purple a lot. Lols)
Delivery time: please deliver at the time you have put as your standard time.

I'll also do my part, by His grace.

Thanks so much for your believe in my offer, I'll do my best so you can get a satisfactory service.

1 Like

Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
You can place more orders...
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Ask4bigneyo:
Space booked

Noted. Thanks.
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by EmperorTolson: 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2021
Na now many people go remember that they need logo for there business.
Shebi it's free.
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by Bobloco: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
Nice one
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 3:22am On Dec 30, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Na now many people go remember that they need logo for there business.
Shebi it's free.

You don see am now..

Anyways, I am out to help serious minded people with real needs, who will appreciate my effort.
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 3:22am On Dec 30, 2021
Bobloco:
Nice one

Thanks.
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2021
Keep placing your orders...
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by Pasako(m): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
I graduated and finished NYSC since 2016, yet no job...

I am good in graphic designing (though I have other skills...) but can't break into the freelance world due to competition...

THIS IS MY PROPOSAL...

I WILL FREELY DESIGN YOUR LOGO (Company or personal logo; let's stick to this one for now...)

FOR FREE! YES FREE!!!!

I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY (though you are free to appreciate me for data, labour in your kind heart, check my signature for details).

WHAT IS MY AIM FOR MAKING IT FREE...

I just want to show you that sincere people exist on earth and in Nairaland...
Not everyone is a scammer...

I want to gain more experience...

I want to help you succeed in your projects

And again I desire to be a remote graphic designer for your company and personal projects...
i want you to redesign this logo for me. You can change the eagle picture but don't change the colors

Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2021
Pasako:
i want you to redesign this logo for me. You can change the eagle picture but don't change the colors

Do you prefer the eagle picture to be replaced with a shoe but maintaining the same colors?
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by Ifejuwon(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2021
Pls,can you help me redesign this? Pls don't change the colour.
DanClassic house of fabrics and shoes.
Thanks in anticipation.�

Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 9:41am On Dec 30, 2021
Ifejuwon:
Pls,can you help me redesign this? Pls don't change the colour.
DanClassic house of fabrics and shoes.
Thanks in anticipation.�

Okay, well received.
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by Pasako(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2021
vinceyinnovation:

Do you prefer the eagle picture to be replaced with a shoe but maintaining the same colors?
just use the eagle picture
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
Pasako:
just use the eagle picture

Okay
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by Judah95(m): 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2021
Thank you, @vinceyinnovation. This is a giant step you've taken. Please see below our request:

Your type of logo : Please find attached a current logo of our brand: Swift Capital Hub[i][/i] but we want to change our brand name to : Eagle Capital Hub Could you please design a logo that resonates with the new brand name?

Information about your project/logo: We are primarily an FX trading newbie. We train and trade FX accounts for enthusiasts and busy individuals but we are now looking into providing broader services in different industries like Online shopping malls, transportation, and Gift cards.

Delivery Time for the logo: 5th January 2022 (Please let me know if you need more time)

PS: With your sincerity and request to deliver a free logo service, we want to have a future business partnership with you. If you can deliver an excellent service, it will be heavily appreciated.

For future correspondence, please reach me via e-mail (swifthubafrica@gmail.com) and not on Nairaland as I'm less active here.

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2021
Judah95:
Thank you, @vinceyinnovation. This is a giant step you've taken. Please see below our request:

Your type of logo : Please find attached a current logo of our brand: Swift Capital Hub[i][/i] but we want to change our brand name to : Eagle Capital Hub Could you please design a logo that resonates with the new brand name?

Information about your project/logo: We are primarily an FX trading newbie. We train and trade FX accounts for enthusiasts and busy individuals but we are now looking into providing broader services in different industries like Online shopping malls, transportation, and Gift cards.

Delivery Time for the logo: 5th January 2022 (Please let me know if you need more time)

PS: With your sincerity and request to deliver a free logo service, we want to have a future business partnership with you. If you can deliver an excellent service, it will be heavily appreciated.

For future correspondence, please reach me via e-mail (swifthubafrica@gmail.com) and not on Nairaland as I'm less active here.

Cheers!

Thanks for Placing your order.
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
What kind of logo do you need?
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by Alaganature09(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2021
that's so kind of you, i wouldn't mind having a logo for my Gift card business...

May God bless you for this
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by Jubal01: 5:48am On Dec 31, 2021
Booked
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by FunnyDude(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Booked
Re: From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) by vinceyinnovation: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2021
Alaganature09:
that's so kind of you, i wouldn't mind having a logo for my Gift card business...

May God bless you for this

Amen.

I am at your service, from 1st of January let me have your specifications.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! Currently In Need Of Gmat,sshl,dragnet PQ / Massive Recruitment At TOTAL Nigeria Cont.-apply Now / How My Faith & Prayers Helped Me Get A Very Good Job Through Nairaland Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.