Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC (33760 Views)

Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Tegina School Abduction: Strange Behaviours Of Released Pupils Worry Parents / Kaduna School Abduction: Bilal Mohammed Killed 3 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Olawumi1032(f): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by BlessedNuel: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Oluwa nagode
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Toju200(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
blacknp:
Where were the local security & youths of the Area? How can strangers that don’t know their way around town, just come in abduct 100 people & walk away? You can’t even steal cattle like that. Charity they say begins at home, You people should start blaming yourselves first, what could the Federal Government in Abuja have done, when the state & Local government is playing ostrich, doesn’t the Governor collect security vote money every month from Abuja, what does he do with it?
who told you they are strangers..
Some people don't just think unnecessary comments smh
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Lilgabby(m): 9:00am On Dec 15, 2020
There is something to both stories. I don't trust all this stories. The other kid who escaped said they were moved with a long bus ...now, this one said its by foot. Una dey mad? U cant confuse me. I refused to listen to anything concerning nigeria again. Wasteful country.

2 Likes

Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Remix10(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My sister, why are you always at war with the great North? Please be calm...

@topic.. All the kidnapped youths will be rescued and normalcy will again be restored. President Mohammadu Buhari is on top of the situation. So it's not a matter of "if they are rescued", but "when they are rescued and the devilish perpetrators brought to justice... ".. And they'll be rescued alive, safe and sound!

As for the enemies of the North and Nigeria rejoicing over this unfortunate incident, I have bad news for you.. Your joy and happiness will be shortlived. Screenshot this post and take it to the bank!

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

A Buharideen spotted.

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by freeborn02: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Doraty1:

https://www.bbc.com/hausa/55299802.amp
Government of lies. Masari said 333 children are kidnapped.

Garba Shehu said only 10 students.

Garba is a shameless liar

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by freeborn02: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:

@topic.. All the kidnapped youths will be rescued and normalcy will again be restored. President Mohammadu Buhari is on top of the situation. So it's not a matter of "if they are rescued", but "when they are rescued and the devilish perpetrators brought to justice... ".. And they'll be rescued alive, safe and sound!

As for the enemies of the North and Nigeria rejoicing over this unfortunate incident, I have bad news for you.. Your joy and happiness will be shortlived. Screenshot this post and take it to the bank!

God bless us all.
How is buhari on top of the situation? By visiting his cows instead of visiting the venue where the kidnapping took place?

If they are not rescued before end of this year, may death and destruction visit your home and ruin your entire family. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by toprealman: 9:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Aerial thermal sensor and spatial technology can be used to end Boko Haram menace........our people will never agree to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Henryfortune(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2020
...ARRANGED KIDNAPPING....its all about making money for the North if you ask me
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by ddeola: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2020
They have about 500 people in their net and still this govt. cannot get them. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by freeborn02: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2020
toprealman:
Aerial thermal sensor and spatial technology can be used to end Boko Haram menace........our people will never agree to do the needful.

Because some of them are benefiting from Boko haram attacks

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by lexy2014: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.

who are d "devilish perpetrators"? why has ur buhari not done anything to deal with them all this while even after several complaints about their previous activities? Can u help us reconcile these figure?

State Governor 330
Federal Government 10
Escaped Student 520

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by blacknoir: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
Whose account shall we believe : the BBC's or Garuba Shehu's?
You mean garbage shehu
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Greenback: 9:09am On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:
Arrangee kidnapping.

Next news jare
Look who's talking!!
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by kemika8989(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Doraty1:

garuba shahu said it was just 10 just imagine even is just 1 person his that not human being..... Why are we like this why is everything in Nigeria turn to politics. Shame on our leaders everything about this country is now up side down. Every day you hear thing's that will make you lose hope in this country.

I wish I'm not from Nigeria.
Uganda is busy tasting there power on us no one is saying anything.
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by shugabasbn: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Wetin dey for my mind I no go tok am.

But in Patience Jonathan voice, there is God
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by pickatyouu: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria security just dey vex me.
Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Jashub: 9:11am On Dec 15, 2020
blacknoir:

You mean garbage shehu
grin

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by expliciit: 9:19am On Dec 15, 2020
You mean Gabage Shehu
Jashub:
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by chuksoyo21(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2020
another stage managed crap...
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Mummymahdi(f): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:
Arrangee kidnapping.

Next news jare

Even if its arranged the kids and their parents are in pains and horror , scared to their bones cos no one knows how the play will end , its just same way it happens in movies about Indian politics
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by SeunNotOwner: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Racoon:
shocked How was this large numbers of students moved so easily without any challenge by security agents.

Why are the governors of Bandit/terrorist infested areas still putting the lives of these student @ risk by keeping them as borders when they know there is no security provision for them?

All these developments down north may seem ocastrated by certain powerful elements but a solemn truth is that the region is reaping the consequences of what they have sown a long time ago.

One question we need to ask is that the boarding school security or guards, where were they when the mass abduction is ongoing?
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Tonitoniton(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Doraty1:

There are so many secret killing and kidnapping taking place in the north without any form of publicity.

For example:

1 the king of yekila, which is a suburb in Niger state before Tegina along kontagora road was kidnap within the last week. And they are demanding for 50 million. They even came to collect more clothing for him cos he complained of cold in the forest where they are keeping him. The govt is covering it.

2 they killed 13 villagers in a village close to that yekila a fourth night ago, the govt is silent.

3 they killed a driver along that yekila road about the same time. The govt is silent.

4 all the farmers in those villages between yekila and Tegina has been chased out of their village by fulani herdsmen, they cant even harvest their crops. The govt is silent.

5 some terrible Nigerian past leaders are using helicopters to drop this blood tasty fulani herdsmen in their forest around these areas, the govt is silent.

ONE THING IS SURE, THIS EVILL SILENCE WILL SWALLOW ALL OF U PEOPLE INVOLVE IN WICKEDNESS AND ALSO U GUYS THAT KNOWS ABOUT IT AND CAN EVEN HELP AND ARE QUIET. A TIME IS COMING WHEN ALL OF U WILL START HEARING TERRIFYING SOUND FROM HEAVEN, AND U WILL RUN WHEN NO ONE IS PURSUING U. U WILL DIE TERRIBLY MORE THAT THE PEOPLE U PEOPLE ARE KILLING

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by DoctorStephen(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Racoon:
shocked How was this large numbers of students moved so easily without any challenge by security agents.

Why are the governors of Bandit/terrorist infested areas still putting the lives of these student @ risk by keeping them as borders when they know there is no security provision for them?

All these developments down north may seem orchestrated by certain powerful elements but a solemn truth is that the region is reaping the consequences of what they have sown a long time ago.

What if the security agents and the president are responsible for the kidnap? In this case, no one is a saint, everyone is a suspect, until the real criminals are nabbed. Whatever goes right or wrong in this country, the chief security officer General Mohammadu Buhari should be bold to take responsibility.
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Elibaba1: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
we spent the night walking, 30 minutes before dawn we were told to go to bed and rest," he said.

Inside bush o
Okay, Continue...
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by drololaaof: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
It is shameful that Buratai and Col S O Bello did not match to Ankara to surround the area 100km radius with ground & airforce to prevent the students from being dispersed, but they can match to Lekki toll gate.
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Toktee(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
That Garba Shehu will never die better death..
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by arantess: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Racoon:
shocked[b] How was this large numbers of students moved so easily without any challenge by security agents.
[/b]

All these developments down north may seem ocastrated by certain powerful elements but a solemn truth is that the region is reaping the consequences of what they have sown a long time ago.
is this a trick question
how were chibok girls moved
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by Toktee(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2020
drololaaof:
It is shameful that Buratai and Col S O Bello did not match to Ankara to surround the area 100km radius with ground & airforce to prevent the students from being dispersed, but they can match to Lekki toll gate.
Very shameful, unto this day they have not resign their positions and Buhari the confused old fool is busy visiting cows.

2023 is still far, why?
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by gidado14(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=97054297][/quote]
what is she waiting for ?
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by BigMamaNaija: 9:49am On Dec 15, 2020
The mercenaries a certain person planned to use and 'soak monkeys, trees and baboons in blood' should he lose an election, are now on rampage in the north.
Northern youth, come together and soro soke to save your fatherland before it's too late!
Re: Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC by unity004(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex-NSA Dasuki Refuses To Surrender, Say SSS Has No Arrest Warrant / President Buhari Arrives Dutse, Jigawa State For A 2-Day Working Visit (Photos) / Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.