Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out (30863 Views)

Rauf Olaniyan Impeached As Oyo Deputy Governor / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Olatomiwami(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
seanfer:

Okorocha VS his Deputy
Former Enugu Governor vs Deputy
Arthur Eze vs His community
Umahi VS Anyim Pius Anyim

All these people are Afonja's also?
You just showing how low your brain capacity is

Below the belt, serve him well, may b next time he will avoid been stupid
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by emmasege: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Makinde had better watch it carefully. Olaniyan is the equivalence of Ondo Deputy Governor (Agboola) in Oyo State Government. Agboola almost stopped Aketi from realizing his second term ambition.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by itsme01: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
cool

Makinde barely rode on his back politically... Olaniyan should just seat and watch... No injustice last for ever

Makinde crave limelight so much he can't share with anyone

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Cerebellum: 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
espn:
MAKINDE the WICKED WIKE of PDP SOUTHWEST REGION.

shut up!

What do u know

Arindingrin
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Jostoman: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tinubu visit Oyo state last month, deputy governor this month makinde is not fear to me. If you know you know.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by espn(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cerebellum:

shut up!

What do u know

Arindingrin
i reserve dat to your usless ARINDIN elders that refused to train you...
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Cerebellum: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
espn:
i reserve dat to your usless ARINDIN elders that refused to train you...

Not surprised

That's how you talk to your elders at your village aarbi

Tufiakwa! omo ofogrin
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by espn(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cerebellum:

Not surprised

That's how you talk to your elders at your village aarbi

Tufiakwa! omo ofogrin
is this your surname? Shows the people who brought u to the world.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Cerebellum: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
espn:
is this your surname? Shows the people who brought u to the world.

Chai!

You this Arindin again

Why were you not given proper home training in ur whole miserable life?

grin
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by joyandfaith: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Femeto: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kick him out then become the governor.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by espn(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cerebellum:

Chai!

You this[b] Arindin[/b] again

Why were you not given proper home training in ur whole[b] miserable [/b]life?

grin
Thats for the eldest person in your family.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ykc2:
Money is the issue here

For sure.

The man no dey inside setting na why Makinde dey shenk am. He has been used and dumped as a pawn in the high-stakes game of chess that is Nigerian politics
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by toba1909(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
DestroyEvil:
Best Nigerian Governor ever!
Heartless APC agent deputy that has always been frantically trying to paint his Boss black from day 1.
Makinde should be extremely very careful not to eat anything this guy offers him, the sad evil Soul called rauf olaniyan is seriously eyeing the Seat of his Boss!

Mental derailed entity!
Rather than attack the matter, the fool is attacking the personality, like he can keep mute if treated in such ways.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Onuoha1234(m): 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
We do not need Running Mates, Deputy Governor, in our politics.The existing constitution allows the governor to nominate any commissioner to act in his or her absence.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Ykc2(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kongulu:

For sure.

The man no dey inside setting na why Makinde dey shenk am. He has been used and dumped as a pawn in the high-stakes game of chess that is Nigerian politics
no be lie my brother ,he want make sheyi makinde share equal money with him?if sheyi makinde tell him how much he spend for election him self go �‍♂️
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Cerebellum: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
espn:
Thats for the eldest person in your family.

I find people like you who channel ur stupidity to abusing parents and elders of pple who rebuke you bcoz of ur fulish and senselessss acts.

Fvck off you pained ful

Nitwittgrin
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by orisa37: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
makinde-not-fair-me-oyo-deputy-governor-olaniyan-cries-out.

Fairness begets Fairness. Please show some Discipline in view of the Nature of Politics in the SW currently.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Iwin2: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't know why almost all the governors act this way. Maybe some of them hate competition from their deputies. If the deputy governor position is not relevant then we should scrap it to avoid war. The deputy governor has constitutional right and the governors should treat them right.
40 Likes 2 Shares

The truth is under this presidential system that we adopt, deputies are figure heads, even in the usa, VP takes instructions from the presido, the president has that discretion . I hope Rauf could explain what he meant by not being fair to him. Has the governor stop his salary & other statutory entitlements??
One major rule of power is do not out shine the master
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by muykem: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
What concern progressive minds with this information. You see why Xhaka is angry.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by sevenhundred(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Zico5:
I don't know why almost all the governors act this way. Maybe some of them hate competition from their deputies. If the deputy governor position is not relevant then we should scrap it to avoid war. The deputy governor has constitutional right and the governors should treat them right.
please, what is constitutional duty of a deputy Governor?
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Mryacks: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Zico5:

Exactly....when it's time for campaigns and elections, they pick this deputies from zones that they need votes from and behave like it is a "we" government however, after they come to power the deputies are treated like errand boys and rendered redundant... shame!
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by petitejolie(f): 12:33am On Dec 15, 2020
I think he sees him as a leech. Is this not d deputy gov that was doing like mumu while Mrs ajimobi was attacking him.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by zoedew: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
This fellow learnt nothing from Agboola Judas
Iscariot the former Dep Gov of Ondo State. The earlier you know that politicking ended with the elections the better. In governance you are at best a spare tyre!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Gives Security Guard A Mini-Bus After Being Asked On Instagram / Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.