Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video (64982 Views)

Chika Ike Visits Her New House Under Construction And Joined The Workers To Work / Zubby Michael Builds A House, Set For Housewarming (Photos) / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Danny50: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Zuby be calming down o
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by money121(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Dovegrey: 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
EZE NDI ARA
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Eriokanmi: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
What companies does he own?
yahooliganism and nards cocking
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Casper21: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
It hasn't been long since he built that his mansion and he's building another? MONEY DEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Seniorwriter(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
tolumizzy:
God bless his hustle... Abeg... Am jobless o... Am a microbiologist.... And am willing to do anything from any angle of this country.... Pls help a brother
Why not put your Microbiology Knowledge to use offline and Online and earn daily weekly & monthly!
In another News if you are interested in Exponential Monetry Investment kindly reach me through my profile details...I'm mostly on my SM....
NB most NL memers that contacted me on investment they can make profits are always not ready.... Investment is not by mouth... making residual income also requires some level of task to be done!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

© Seniorwriter
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by baumolina(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
conductor266:

He collects 800k for a movie excluding endorsements

How many movies has he done this year multiply by 800k?

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by kkinternet: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
More blessings all the way bro
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Anaerobi(m): 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
congratulations... I just imagine the joy in his heart right now.
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by conductor266: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
baumolina:

He does movies like almost every week. Why are you so angry?

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by evans4luv: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
tegafej:

They will call this hating but when mutilated dead bodies are being dumped on the road, they will come here to curse dia killers.

In a sane world, a wealth is explanable and public figure like Zubby will have known source of wealth. But what do I know?

Make the money which ever you can even if you use human head.

Nairaland folks will hail you.

this ur mentality is the reason y people like u will die a pupper, so no body can now make money legitly,every rich man now is a money ritual, even when u know the source of his whealth, always be happy with those that has made it in life so that God can do it for u too, but if u are bittered like this each time u see people progressing, i swear u will never prosper, that is just the facts and not curse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Eibams60(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Onyi22(f): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
booscy:

WITCHCRAFT is the definition of what you just did!!!!!

JEALOUSY!!!!!!!

His money is LEGIT!!!!!!!!

Go and QUADRUPLE your HUSTLE!!!!!!!!

WITCH!!!!!!
Chai grin grin grin
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by MajohBankz: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
tegafej:

They will call this hating but when mutilated dead bodies are being dumped on the road, they will come here to curse dia killers.

In a sane world, a wealth is explanable and public figure like Zubby will have known source of wealth. But what do I know?

Zuby is one of the most loved actors in Eastern Nigeria including those residing outside the east. He is casted more than majority of actors due to his pulling power, hence he appears in more movies than most actors. He also owns some of his movies.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by HarunaWest(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
booscy:

JEALOUSY!!!!!!!

WITCH!!!!!!
chairman you dey vex before ni?
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Reelmii: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
baumolina:

and u think he started the house this year?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by MajohBankz: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
baumolina:

Are u asking this because he started acting this year or because you know all his movies? Oga go get useful to yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Ratedgang: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
All these imported chadians can write nonsense. This has shown that some of you here are just empty vessels making the most noise. You’ll be a complete pop fool if you don’t know that he is among those that still makes us happy after a long bad news coming from your a.nus. Bomboclaaat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Reelmii: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
but why is it that people dont probe poor man, is it that poverty is the best standard, like anything out of poverty is abnormal.... person build house na Yahoo

person buy car na ritualist

but na this same people go dey beg the so called ritualist and Yahoo guys for give away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Ratedgang: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
tegafej:

ok we have heard you. Explain poverty for us and you’ll find out that you fall under that category. What is the source of your poverty. Tell us. Expired kunu

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by rolams(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Is he the one zagging?
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by bigcasava1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
booscy:

JEALOUSY!!!!!!!

WITCH!!!!!!
I like the way weh u answer that cow!

1 Like

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Unified07: 2:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
phransix2:
The only successful Male Nollywood actor
All the Igbo male actors are successful go and check

1 Like

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Chudivictor(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
I hope he invites "the liquid metal" for dedication
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by bigcasava1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Eibams60:
I still wan knw wetin diz guy dey do
this guy must be afonja or those maloo! It always baffle them how Igbo guys keep exiling! Ask Google or ask ur yansh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Jaqenhghar: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
booscy:

JEALOUSY!!!!!!!

WITCH!!!!!!
Someone asking the source of his money = witchcraft. If they call you people backwards you will start foaming at the mouth. SMH

1 Like

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by DaddyGngeess(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
booscy:

JEALOUSY!!!!!!!

WITCH!!!!!!

Hahahahaha
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by shilz(f): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
where is your own.
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by smallsmall: 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
azraeljaheel:

hater hater

hustle hard so people go dey wonder how u take get money

People go dey Wonder?, the same way they wonder how HushhPuppy was making his money, right?
Ask Questions and STOP Wondering.

The problem with some Nigerian and Criminality is that no one is even allowed to ask how someone made sudden wealth. Parents cant even ask their Children, when they see them display sudden wealth!? shocked angry
All you criminals just want everybody to start praising your "Secret Hustle" and begging God to be like the Criminal

Just because someone asks how another person runs into sudden wealth, does not mean hatred.
Infact, if everyone in our society asks these question: HOW DID YOU COME INTO THIS SUDDEN WEALTH, it will serve as a deterrent to Sudden Wealth from the likes of Kidnappers, Ritualists, Yahoo-Yahoo, Arm Robbers, Pant Stealers, Badoo, etc.

Edit: I have read that the person 'Zubby' is a well-casted Actor and that would Answer the Question: Where did he get his Money.
From Acting, ofcourse.
So you see, if you have nothing to hide, that Question (Where/How did you make your money) is a very valid question.
Only Criminals would not like to be asked such question. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by bigcasava1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
We have more witches in Nigeria than normal humans
Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Jaqenhghar: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
azraeljaheel:

hater hater

hustle hard so people go dey wonder how u take get money
In sane climates people dont just wake up and have money. You dont just have wealth without a source. Only in third world shitholes does that make sense

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Inspects His New House Project Under Construction: Pics & Video by Jaqenhghar: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
bigcasava1:
We have more witches in Nigeria than normal humans
Seriously. How do you know a witch. What is a witch first. Enlighten me please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma's Butt: Before & After - Amazing Transformation (photos) / Stunning Pictures Of Rihanna And Her Newborn Baby / Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.