Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

She's On The Roof: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / She's On The Roof: (774 Views)

Picture Of Open-roof Keke Napep LOL / Video Of A Suspected Witch Who Got Stuck On Church Roof / Akpos And His Roof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's On The Roof: by feelgood(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2011
A man left his cat with his brother while he went on vacation for a week. When he came back, the man called his brother to see when he could pick the cat up.

The brother hesitated, then said, ''I'm so sorry, but while you were away, the cat died."

The man was very upset and yelled, ''You know, you could have broken the news to me better than that. When I called today, you could have said he was on the roof and wouldn't come down. Then when I called the next day, you could have said that he had fallen off and the vet was working on patching him up. Then when I called the third day, you could have said he had passed away.''

The brother thought about it and apologized.

"So how's Mom?" asked the man.

"She's on the roof and won't come down."
Re: She's On The Roof: by ARareGem(f): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2011
Not sure if this is funny. Still processing. . .
Re: She's On The Roof: by uniknet: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2011
Nice Joke ! Still LMAO
Re: She's On The Roof: by fonzie: 12:25am On Mar 29, 2011
classic, classic, classic, lmao cheesy grin
Re: She's On The Roof: by Emmxyl(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
Is this suppose to be a Joke or tutorial?
Re: She's On The Roof: by oderemo(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2011
that geezer is angryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
funny tho.

(1) (Reply)

The Duct Tape Incident / Lucky / Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.