Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Akpos And His Roof - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpos And His Roof (1620 Views)

The BLIND Akpos And A NAK*D Lady (hahahahahaha) !!! / Emmm! Its About Akpos And A Teacher☹☹☹ / The Akpos Adventure - Post Only Akpos Story Here. Enjoy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpos And His Roof by izsmike: 1:09am On Feb 12, 2013
For a long time Akpos has been battling with a leak in his roof. One night there was a very heavy down pour, he had to move from one corner of his house to the other to avoid drops from his roof. This made him have sleepless night.

The next morning he decided to fix his roof, after scouting for ladder in his neighbourhood, he tried to climb to the roof. Climbing wasn't easy, he panted and sweated but successfully climbed to the roof, as he was about to fix the damage, he heard a knock on his door. He yelled from the top of his voice; "who is that?" A tattered looking beggar showed up at the ground and said, "excuse me, can I see u?" Akpos asked "what is it you want to tell me?" The beggar said,"just spare me one minute".

Akpos climbed back to the ground, looking tired and asked "what can I do for you?" The beggar said "can u give me N20?" Akpos thought for a while and said "FOLLOW ME".

The two of them started climbing to the roof, panting and gasping for breath, they got to the roof, after panting for one minute Akpos turned to the beggar and said "I DON'T HAVE"
Re: Akpos And His Roof by 3ndy(f): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2013
it could have been a good riddle for children if he had asked the beggar to fix his roof and then paid him 20 naira.. so the lesson would have been u have to work to be able to get money in life.
Re: Akpos And His Roof by heshomoney(m): 9:25am On Feb 13, 2013
izsmike: "excuse me, can I see u?" Akpos asked "what is it you want to tell me?" The beggar said,"just spare me one minute".

Akpos climbed back to the ground, looking tired and asked "what can I do for you?" The beggar said "can u give me N20?" Akpos thought for a while and said "FOLLOW ME".

The two of them started climbing to the roof, panting and gasping for breath, they got to the roof, after panting for one minute Akpos turned to the beggar and said "I DON'T HAVE"

Laugh wan Kill me

3ndy: it could have been a good riddle for children if he had asked the beggar to fix his roof and then paid him 20 naira.. so the lesson would have been u have to work to be able to get money in life.
you're right but that wouldn't make it so interesting smiley
You've to admit it is interesting though

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa: The Most Influential African Of 2014 / The Law Of Karma / Hilarious Picture! This Driver Followed Google Map Direction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.