Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

"All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister (1279 Views)

Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide / Abduction Of Katsina Students: Declare State Of Emergency Now – Atiku To Buhari / Claims Of 600 Abducted Katsina Students Untrue - Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by envoymedia: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
GSS Attack: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister

The Minister of Defence, Major General Bashir Magashi (rtd), says the abducted students of the Government Science Secondary School in Kankara, a Local Government Area in Katsina state, will return home in the next few hours, IgbereTV reports.

Magashi gave the assurance when he led a delegation of the Federal Government, including the service chiefs to Katsina to sympathize with the parents and teachers of the victims, as well as the state government over the abduction on Sunday, December 13.

“Today, we are here also to symphathise with you over the recent abduction of secondary school students which is more or less a ruthless exercise conducted to tamper with the education of the students.

With the brief we received from the sister security agencies in the state, this task will be very simple to accomplish.

Within the next few hours, we will ensure that these people are back without any collateral damage to the people of Katsina State. We have strategised", he said.

https://igberetvnews.com/1375328/gss-attack-missing-katsina-students-will-return-home-hours-defence-minister/

Lalasticlala

Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by inoki247: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ehn ehn so na excursion dem go...

You people keep playing politics with anything, Playing politics with kids life if doz kid goan turn anoda monster because of all this things u guys are making them to pass through....
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by LegendHero(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
That will be good news if they are returned.

Imagine what 600 parents and their families will be going through right now.

I will sack all the service chiefs if I am the president coz I think they’ve spent all their strategists since 2015, we should give new hands a chance to see if things will change.

2 Likes

Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Kingosytex(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
That is how they will keep churning out empty promises just because their children weren't involved. I wonder if they would toe the same path if their children also happened to be victims.
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Nwodosis(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
We are waiting for their arrival.
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by ITbomb(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
After releasing statement like this, one would expect him to resign if he doesn't live up to his word

1 Like

Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Racoon(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
This good for nothing defense minister ought to have been sacked with his service chiefs colleagues and not allowed to make political statements like this as if the students went on a self desired merry-go-round jamboree.
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Gabriel004: 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Yes,

Just as chibok girls have returned and enjoying with their parents now.

Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Nanaborga(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
This people don dey chest beat again

We are still waiting for chibok girls , Leah shaibu among many others this failed government promised to secure their release but never did , failed government with failed service chiefs always boasting , GOD will judge all of you . May the kidnapped students and many others regain freedom in Jesus mighty name , Amen .
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by NobleAngell(f): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Well, with such audacity, I'm assuming you know where they are kept. Go and release them immediately.
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by juman(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Maga don pay.
Maga paid in dollars.

Banditry nah big job o.

1 Like

Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Ahmeduana(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
According to the way una planner am ba?
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by PureMe01: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
As dem take arrange am
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
LegendHero:
That will be good news if they are returned.

Imagine what 600 parents and their families will be going through right now.

I will sack all the service chiefs if I am the president coz I think they’ve spent all their strategists since 2015, we should give new hands a chance to see if things will change.

I heard your godfather's visit to kano for wedding was a smokescreen. Word is out on the ritual he went there to perform. What do you have to say to this baba? grin
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
juman:
Maga don pay.
Maga paid in dollars.

Banditry nah big job o.

They will not get those kids back using military attack. They know that. All the talk about sorrounding bandits na media stunt. When the nollywood act end they must call Emefiele to bring cbn vault and settle bandits.

These bandits go receive visit from santa this christmas season. grin

1 Like

Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Sirjamo: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Unlike the ineffectual buffoon, Buhari is a veteran in recovering abducted children. From Chibok girls to Dapchi girls and now Kankara boys. PDP Dundees would never give him the credits he deserves.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by helinues: 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Toh, they may be in an excursion trip with their acclaimed abductors
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by LegendHero(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

I heard your godfather's visit to kano for wedding was a smokescreen. Word is out on the ritual he went there to perform. What do you have to say to this baba? grin

He will be your president in 2023.

That’s all I have to say!

2 Likes

Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Truthissupreme: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Unto say Na you hold the key to their hideout

North is the problem of this corntree
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by BlackfireX: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
I didn't have the opportunity to vote for buhari in 2015 and 2019..
Insha Allah

I will vote for him in 2023..

Amadioha kill you people there , waka there
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Moferere: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bring them by whatever means
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Jagznation(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Buhari is working
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by OritoJasi: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
LegendHero:

He will be your president in 2023.

That’s all I have to say!

Don't mind that bad-belle Tinubu stalker. He is so obsessed with Tinubu that he had to adopt his Asiwaju as a moniker. The only way he and other haters can stop Tinubu from becoming president is by preventing him from emerging the APC candidate (if they can), else he will become their president if he gets the ticket whether they like it or not.

1 Like

Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by LegendHero(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
OritoJasi:

Don't mind that bad-belle Tinubu stalker. He is so obsessed with Tinubu that he had to adopt his Asiwaju as a moniker. The only way he and other haters can stop Tinubu from becoming president is by preventing him from emerging the APC candidate (if they can), else he will become their president if he gets the ticket whether they like it or not.

Abi o. It’s all envy.

Instead of trending their own candidate, they are busy marketing Asiwaju and when APC produce a Yoruba president they will start a new round of wailing and letter of marginalization to ICC, UN, NCC, BBC, CIA, and etc.

1 Like

Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by dollytino4real(f): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
from emir's house where u kept dem abi!
Re: "All Missing Katsina Students Will Return Home In Few Hours" - Defence Minister by Duplik8t77(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
like arrewa said "this administration abducted them so they can release them and add it as one of there shameful achievements"

it's getting clearer now. they are getting to the end of the charade

Ndi ara Ndi ara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Locked Up Farmers Whose Farms Were Destroyed By Wakili And Took N50,000 F / Report On Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake - Army, IPOB / BREAKING! Missing Fighter Jet : Boko Haram Claims Responsibility, Releases Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.