Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice (2150 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by perrydolla(f): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Am dating a guy who is older than me but I feel he is the best for me now because he gives me attention and cares for me but the has someone whom he has been dating for 5yrs now and I know about it. I feel he has plans on settling down with the lady because his family knows about his relationship with the lady. Pls I need your advice.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by Lucyspa: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
perrydolla:
Am dating a guy who is older than me but I feel he is the best for me now because he gives me attention and cares for me but the has someone whom he has been dating for 5yrs now and I know about it. I feel he has plans on settling down with the lady because his family knows about his relationship with the lady. Pls I need your advice.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Don't put all your heart there. Just play along since he takes care of you. If you see a promising one, you can give him a chance, but don't go and open legs so early....just play along with the 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
What do you want us to do now, you want us to tell you to break up or not?

You're here calling him bf his there calling you side chick smh
Nawa 4 u ooo

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by coolsegun2002: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
I’m confused....
Are u in love....??
Is it the pen!s..??
Or is just becos of the money he’s giving you that’s making you belittle yourself like this.....

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by perrydolla(f): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
OcVoice:
Don't put all your heart there. Just play along since he takes care of you. If you see a promising one, you can give him a chance, but don't go and open legs so early....just play along with the 2.
alright thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by alphaNomega: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
coolsegun2002:
I’m confused....
Are u in love....??
Is it the pen!s..??
Or is just becos of the money he’s giving you that’s making you belittle yourself like this.....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by CandyOps(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
OcVoice:
Don't put all your heart there. Just play along since he takes care of you. If you see a promising one, you can give him a chance, [s]but don't go and open legs so early....just play along with the 2. [/s]

C'mon mehn.. you sound like you don't read your Bible. Even God loves a cheerful giver. Besides it could me or anyone at the receiving end.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by MissEfe(f): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hope say no be my guy sha. Wait i dey come

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by JovialJune(f): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
MissEfe:

Lmao so you're in a 5year relationship/marriage, issokay....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by perrydolla(f): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
cheesy
MissEfe:
cheesy
MissEfe:
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by MissEfe(f): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
JovialJune:

Lmao so you're in a 5year relationship/marriage, issokay....
yes! Though we are nt compatible.(genotyp issues) i knw he has a new gal and i am cool with this cus we are tryin 2 move on. We tell each other everything goin on in our new relationship and d gal is nt happy with dis..(even my new guy is nt happy). His family and every1 want us back 2geda. My parents think we are still 2geda
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by Chummynoni(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
You made it seem as if he was dating you b4 he met the other lady. You simply accepted to be side-chicken, so continue paddling the canoe

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
What are still doing in the picture? Or you enjoy being used and dumped.

Run!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by Xeeex: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Maybe money done close your mouth you no fit talk again
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by Kalatium(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
perrydolla:

Before i give you advice, let me make a little correction
Its actually called two timing not double dating.

Back to the topic.

You are the side gf and you know it.
I thinks its your choice to either leave or continue to remain a side babe.

Except he changes his mind on not marrying the other lady.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by perrydolla(f): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kalatium:

Before i give you advice, let me make a little correction
Its actually called two timing not double dating.

Back to the topic.

You are the side gf and you know it.
I thinks its your choice to either leave or continue to remain a side babe.

Except he changes his mind on not marrying the other lady.
OK thanks for the correction
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by mrblessed(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
There is absolutely no basis for you to lament, because you were aware of his relationship status before diving in. Why not maintain your sidechick position in peace? Oh, you have seen a good man and is eager to win him over for yoyrself. Fair enough. However, the fact that you haven't shown him what he is missing for five good years and bring him fully to your side, means you will likely maintain your extant position until he finally dumps you.

There is no shame in retracing your steps now, in admitting that you can't make headway with him. That should be your best shot now. Unless you think he is the best that has come your way. Even if he is, how long will you continue to play second fiddle?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by tarantino1: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gakinola:
You are the side chick and he can dump you at any moment, forget the attention he is giving you, the other lady might not know about his relationship with you yet. I'm sure he is hiding you from her. Same thing happened in my relationship, my man started seeing another girl in July and I've been with him for six years. He diverted all the attention to her and was even sending money to her daughter, I got to know in August through his non chalant attitude towards me. We had a big fight and spat on each other's face. Luckily, the other girl has nothing to offer than sex styles, there was a day she texted me saying "I am fucking your man and he is fucking me and he has the right to Bleep me however he likes, so tell me your problem so I can solve it for you". I didn't know the matter can be settled..lol his family intervened and that was it.
Back to you, you can continue..hoping he will change his mind towards the other girl because of you or opt out before he disgrace you because of the girl

Madam please post part 2

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by mokolade21845: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
You made it seem as if he was dating you b4 he met the other lady. You simply accepted to be side-chicken, so continue paddling the canoe
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by frozen70(f): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
perrydolla:

My advice is don't give inn all the love you have into this relationship because he already has a lady and the tendency is there that for staying up to 5 yrs it's either a play boy or he doesn't want to settle down

His type may pin you down yet have another relationship with a woman

Be wise use your brain he is already using his own brain
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by jidamsel43(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Your boyfriend is double dating because he does not trust you. Any man who trusts any Nigerian lady is a living ghost
Re: My Boyfriend Is Double Dating And I Need Your Advice by perrydolla(f): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
frozen70:

My advice is don't give inn all the love you have into this relationship because he already has a lady and the tendency is there that for staying up to 5 yrs it's either a play boy or he doesn't want to settle down

His type may pin you down yet have another relationship with a woman

Be wise use your brain he is already using his own brain
alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is Bariga Lagos A Good Place To Stay? . I Am Relocating There Soon / Nigerian Kids Can't Speak Local Languages: / Are You A Square Peg In A Round Hole ? Chat Thread If You Cant Fit In Anywhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.