Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage (63789 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2022
I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in. My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.

I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017. Our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020. The bone of contention is the issue of her ex. That point we are dating, I always caution her to cut communication with the guy, she will do it by deleting the number, but later I will find out they're still relating.

Last month, I purchased a new phone and I had to give her my own. So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone, I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages 7 which left me devastated. The chat history with her ex really left me broken.

On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry, she met with the guy and they had sex. Multiple times pals! Even after marriage, when she is 5 months pregnant, the guy still had her with my baby inside her!

I am really broken pals, I confronted her on this, she started crying that she will cut communication with him. The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.

This is the height of emotional damage. I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially. I am trying my best, but it is not enough.

Lastly, I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her, the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos. She also blocked him all avenues likewise. My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy, it is over with the marriage. I think she is not really in to me like that, which beg the question while she married me in first instance.

If am your brother, what advice would you recommend? I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early. If not, I would have sent her parking!.

Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

163 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Vikkoh(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.

608 Likes 50 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by God1000(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
This is a very serious issue, be firm and decisive in dealing with it.

In this case, divorce is okay

Such ugly discovery in my partner will surely end our union, I simply can't forgive some deliberate mistakes

247 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2022
It seems this nairaland redpill movement is not making impact � � � considering the kind of marital wahala we read on here recently. Married women just cheating woto woto giving the men back to back. My advise to both men and women, never marry a wayward person irrespective of the gender if you wish to live long and happily.

322 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Righteousness2(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sorry bro. Really a painful and unfortunate discovery.

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..

167 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Lamanii22(f): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
First go and do DNA on that your first baby....

830 Likes 57 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by 2special(m): 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
I will be making Jest of you but I don't pray to have a brother like you.

81 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
2special:
I will be making Jest of you but I don't pray to have a brother like you.
just be careful with words you use with me,you don't know what I am passing through

302 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Acidbath: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
This story has lies written all over it.

Wait for your fellow f@gg0+s Redpillers to come and tell you stuff so you can w@nk to them this nyt.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Lamanii22(f): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

You both should Seek Godly counseling from one who is Spiritually matured. Someone you both can Confindently pour out the truth of your home to.

I Pray for you! GOD Almighty Heal you, Heal your Home and Restore your Home in JESUS Name..
seek God's counselling ke....

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by 2special(m): 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
just be careful with words you use with me,you don't know what I am passing through
oh sorry but you're not passing through anything

8 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
2special:
oh sorry but you're passing through anything
ok
Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by 2special(m): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
ok
Yeah cuz it's so obvious, it's very difficult to call a wise man a foolish man and likewise a foolish man a wise man...I pray God will open your eyes of understanding and see you through but incase like this I don't even need to pray to God before taking any decision...God have already done his part by the exposure.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
2special:
Yeah cuz it's so obvious
just pray you don't walk my work.Are you blaming me for her promiscuous life?Do you read the story sir?Do you know me real life?Why all this sir?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Besuccessful: 6:16pm On Aug 16, 2022
5 months pregnant and still having sex with her ex, how are you sure the pregnancy is even yours?

421 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Halimaatz(f): 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

Nonsens.e

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
I have to open a new account so as to be anonymous as possible.I shouldn't have brought this here but the emotional bargage is too heavy for me to move on in.My marriage of 2 years is about to crumble.
I met my wife in Kaduna Southern part in 2017,our relationship had been a long distance one as I base in Lagos while she also work in Kaduna, but we eventually married in 2020.The bone of contention is the issue of her ex.That point we are dating,I always caution her cut communication with the guy,she will do it by deleting the number,but later I will find out they're still relating.
Last month,I purchased a new phone through easy buy,and I had to give her my own.So on the process of reinstalling Whatsapp on her phone,I retrieved all the backup Whatsapp messages7 which left me devastated.The chat history with her ex really left me broken.On multiple occasions after I paid her dowry,she met with the guy and they had sex.Multiple times pals!Even after marriage,when she is 5 months pregnant,the guy still had her with my baby inside her!
I am really broken pals,I confronted her on this,she started crying that she will cut communication with him.The guy even send some money to her account on difference time this year.This is the height of emotional damage.I am just leaving each day just to find my leg financially.I am trying my best,but it is not enough.
Lastly,I called the so-called ex on phone to cut communication with her,the guy is in Kaduna I think while we are in Lagos.She also blocked him all avenues likewise.My decision now is that any time I discovered any form of communication between her and the guy,it is over with the marriage.I think she is not really in to me like that,which beg the question while she married me in first instance.
If am your brother,what advice would you recommend?I only choose to be lenient because the kids are just too small to have their parents separated early.If not,I would have sent her parking!.Right now I am just not happy with life afterall.

1 long distance relationship are never safe, they usually create opportunities for such
2 she said "she will " meaning she make the decision whn to cut communication meaning until then she will be still communicating
3 its pointless to talk to the guy he is not there to serve your needs or pay respect to you.
4 it is not the guy's responsibility to keep your marriage intact but both of you (you and wife) so it is the responsibility of your wife to her part unfortunately she is not so deal with her than wasting time on the guy

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Ever8090: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Thank God you are not my brother so I have no advice for you, just do as you like

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by 2special(m): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Soulflai:
just pray you don't walk my work.Are you blaming me for her promiscuous life?Do you read the story sir?Do you know me real life?Why all this sir?
You're right but to me, you're in danger if you don't kill the snake that wants to kill you, you don't have a spare life... The truth, nothing but the truth.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by pyyxxaro: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
There’s love in sharing undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by 2special(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

silly advice, will you seek the face of God when you see a snake in your room before killing it

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 6:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Vikkoh:
What other advice do you want Bros?

She was pregnant and was still collecting from her EX?
That's the height of it my brother.

You can't cope with someone like that and if you decide to manage the situation hoping she'd change, kindly write down your will and carefully allocate your properties to your Child/Children cos she'll lead you to your grave in years to come.

Dump her sorry a$$ and take care of your children the best way you can.
Forget what the society would say. Your life and sanity matters and you shouldn't joke with that.

Meanwhile, don't listen to the Righteousness guy.
Him go start to dey explain how your story is a sign of end time angry.
Appreciate alot for this,I also got to know that her last encounter with him was 2020 when we just married.She is seating on gun powder now to be sincere.I am really buoyant to be a single dad but soon I will take decision.Honestly I don't see as wife again

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Rosrozz:
It seems this nairaland redpill movement is not making impact � � � considering the kind of marital wahala we read on here recently. Married women just cheating woto woto giving the men back to back. My advise to both men and women, never marry a wayward person irrespective of the gender if you wish to live long and happily.
I don't really she is like that ,she always talks about going to church every now and then,I don't doubt her but till this happened.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Adevector: 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2022
Fool

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by thundervirus(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2022
First and foremost, go and do a DNA test to ascertain if dat child is URS, before I give u any advice.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Soulflai: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Acidbath:
This story has lies written all over it.

Wait for your fellow f@gg0+s Redpillers to come and tell you stuff so you can w@nk to them this nyt.
if whatever I write up there that my wife cheat with her ex is lie, then I should not see tomorrow.I am sad

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by alphaNomega: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
pyyxxaro:
There’s love in sharing undecided

Until it is time to share your partner's intimacy with other people.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by We4all: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hmnnn…. I am baffled that despite catching her red handed, you still want to continue with her. Let me ask you a simple question: ‘If you were financially buoyant, would you have forgiven her so easily’?

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by ajailer(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sorry that you are going through this tough situation with someone you called your wife. Truth be told bro, that lady will never change, how can a well meaning lady who is married still be having sex with her lover during pregnancy( I guess it's because the baby is most likely his). Sorry to say this but that woman only takes you for a fool, she has no iota of love, respect or regard for you. Her heart belongs to her lover and the earlier you push her out of your life the better bro. It might be painful, but bro you will survive the pain and come out a better and stronger person if you are determined to. Don't take her crocodile tears as her being sorry and willing to change, she is just pained that she has been caught and right now in her mind, she has started making her plan B moves. For why she married you, women generally marry who is ready and not who they love..... right now that financial challenges don set in, d small consideration wey she get for you, breeze don blow am commit her mind.

Be prayerful bro, you need God to hold you through and see you through your experience with a Jezebel

169 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by EgwunsoDOTcom: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
Divorce her immediately, a pregnant woman who is still collecting dicks outside embarassed ..
I don't know why people ask unnecessary questions on this forum, what do you want us to tell you? Oya keep her and the Ex too in your house.

Who even knows if you're the biological father of that child grin

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage by Dbrawllm0098(f): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2022
I hope the child is yours. Once all trust is lost you need to move on, sorry.

74 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Who Still Remembers This Gadget? / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Russia Mum Kills Baby &Son Jumping 190ft To Her Death With Kids In Her Arms(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.